Seungmin 4

Stay Strong Stray Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been around 20 minutes now, Chan was sitting silently next to the sleeping Seungmin holding his cold hand softly. The doctor kept checking on the younger every few minutes and Woojin was in and out of the room keeping an eye on the others. He found I.N secretly crying as Hyunjin tried to calm him down, Changbin and Jisung are still sitting together in the living room and Minho was trying to comfort Felix who still can’t understand what’s going on.

Chan was holding Seungmin’s hand when he suddenly felt a movement, he picked his head up and saw Seungmin who shifted a little and slowly opened his eyes. When they eyes met, Seunming hissed, loud enough for the doctor to jump from his seat and come to take Chan’s place. Seungmin tightened his grip on Chan’s hand and the older didn't know what to do.

Chan panicked for a second “Seungmin-ah can you hear me? Are you okay, what is it?” Seungmin found it hard to breathe at the time, his voice was cracking “It hurts” he said and it broke Chan’s heart into pieces. The doctor came to their vision; he helped Seungmin to sit up on the bed and brought a bottle of water to the sick boy’s lips to help him drink some water then he exchanged looks with Chan “We need to go”

“B-but” Chan stuttered but when he got no answer from the doctor he knew that there was no way to discuss the doctor's decision. He then proceeded to help. Seungmin whined and whined about him not wanting to go anywhere. He was feeling fuzzy and dizzy, his body hurt all over and he was freezing. Chan put and arm around Seungmin’s shoulder and brought him close, the younger rested his head on Chan’s shoulder and breathed recklessly. 

Seungmin’s head was so cloudy, he couldn’t concentrate even if he wanted to, all what he could focus on was that Chan was there and nothing more, he trusted him so whatever was happening around him, he knew that Chan would help him and wont let anything happen to him. 

He was feeling so cold that he couldn’t move his limps, it hurt like hell to hurt, but Chan made him, as gently as he could, he moved him slowly, hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter