BONUS 1

Stay Strong Stray Kids
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

"My Everything" 

Hyunjin & Seungmin

 

"When I was having a hard time and crying alone in my room," ... "You came in and held my hand for 30 minutes straight" ... "You told me everything is going to be okay and you opened my eyes to new things" ... "I was never more grateful, you were right there by my side, you never left me" ... "Then why you wouldn't let me pay you back? I want to be there for you too, I'm here for you just talk to me"

...

"Seungmin?"

... 

"Seungmin talk to me,"

...

His pleading fades into the background, he received nothing but dead silence and it was the scary type of silence and Hyunjin's heart never stopped racing. He was sitting there with absolutely no clue on how their day turned up to be the worst day ever. His tears fell from his eyes to his cheeks and landed on the white bedsheets where Seungmin was laying motionless. 

He wasn't moving, his chest rose up and down in a very slow motion, his face paler than it ever was, lips parted and hands cold as ice. Hyunjin was holding them tight trying to pass on some warmth but it didn't seem like was working. The doctor said that he will be better when he wakes up but Hyunjin can't wait that long, all he could see is his friend's lifeless body on a hospital bed.

It all started a few days ago, Seungmin and Hyunjin got into a really bad fight, nothing was going according to plan and everything just went out of hand. 

"You listen to me," Hyunjin screamed in Seungmin's face "You do that again and you can forget about talking to me ever again,"

"Shut up," Seungmin scoffed, "Why so serious? I hardly even touched you,"

Hyunjin turned around "Hardly even touched me?" he questioned ironically, "You almost got me to flip offstage man, why don't you pay more attention where you're stepping? You could have caused both of us an injury,"

Hyunjin didn't notice at the time, Seungmin didn't fight back, he kept going on and on about how serious Seungmin's actions could have gotten but Seungmin didn't say anything else, he took all the words and the nerves and never uttered a word back. Hyunjin finally calmed down but couldn't forget about it. For the next couple of days he would mention it "Be careful now," he would warn Seungmin every time practice started, "You do remember where to put your foot this time right?" and all this time, Seungmin never said a thing back at him. 

Behind the careless face and the poker face, Seungmin wasn't feeling so g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter