I'm here

One more time, One more Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here Yong?”  Moonbyul asked coldy

 

Moonbyul wasn’t sure why out of all place the older girl would decide to show up in the middle of the night at her apartment in seoul. It has been a month since Yongsun decided to shut her off, to go radio silence. The older girl just left her a message wanting to break up. Moonbyul begs for at least an explanation but she never heard from Yongsun after that text.

 

The older girl didn’t answer, she just kept her head down and wrapped her arms around herself. It’s cold outside and even though things ended terribly between them there’s no way Moonbyul would let her ex leave in that state, her eyes are red, she must’ve been crying. She looks like someone who hasn’t slept in days, there's a visible weight loss as well. The sight pains moonbyul, if she could just wrapped her arms around Yongsun and take whatever pain away she's dealing with right now, she would do it in an instant. But things are different now..

..and Yongsun broke her heart.

 

“At least come in” she opened the door a bit wider for the older girl to enter. Yongsun hesitates but entered the apartment that screams so much memories with Moonbyul. She shouldn’t have come here. She shouldn’t keep on hurting Byul.

 

“What’s wrong Yong?” The younger girl tried again. She sighs dropping her cold tone hoping that her ex would just tell her what’s bothering her.

 

“Why did we break up?” Yong struggled to ask, she’s definitely shaking and crying now. She looked up and saw moonbyul staring back at her with those worried eyes.

 

“You’re the one who walked away. You don’t get to ask me that” Moonbyul’s worried look changed into anger as she paced around her living room, telling herself that letting Kim Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter