Timeflies

One more time, One more Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was something about being back in a place where you once called home, a place that brings so much sweet and painful memories. It’s something for Moon byulyi. Memories hung from every corner she looks, everything looks the same except that it’s not. It was all too much but she has to do this, she can’t keep this past keep messing with her head.

They both know how they felt for each other. One was ready to take the risk, but the other was not. “Yong, I can wait, Please don’t do this. Please” Moon byulyi’s eyes filled with tears that one night in September. But she knows Yongsun has already decided “I’m so sorry Byul-ah, but I can’t do this anymore” She too began to cry, Byul engulfed her in a hug afraid to let go knowing this might be the last time.

“We can’t be together” were the words left unsaid but was given.

 

= = = =

“Welcome back Unnie!”

Moon Byulyi came back to Seoul 5 years after Mamamoo went to an indefinite hiatus, she stayed overseas not just to pursue her passion for photography and film making but also to give her heart a time to heal. For 5 years she avoided it, she feels like staying in Seoul and not being together is so wrong so she went away but the inevitable time has come.

“Byulyi-unnie we missed you! How was Australia?” Wheein asked excitedly.

“I missed you so much guys. And Australia is great I learned so much, it was a great stay. It was what I needed” she smiled genuinely, catching up with Wheein and Hyejin with some of the former staff of RBW, she told them stories about her experience and did some catching up with how they are as well.

Moonbyul was in the middle of telling them how her first Photo Gallery went,

“Oh! Yongsun-unnie you made it!” Hyejin exclaimed.

That name, it has been a while since she have heard that name.

When their eyes met, it all came back. The memories, the happy ones even the painful ones. Kim Yong-sun was a huge part of her life, she was the one who’s always there for Moonbyul, she helped her grow, she helped her become a better person and helped her pursue her dreams, she was her Best friend and used to be her everything.

They didn’t plan to fall in love. Falling in love with your best friend is such a cliché. But it happened and it was kept a secret for a very long time, they used the fanservice as a shield, but it became intense, it became so hard to hide and a love like this isn’t supposed to be kept hidden and it’s holding them back in achieving their dreams.

At first Moonbyul didn’t get it, but looking back she understand that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter