Can I bring back time?

Wrong Timing For Love

Taehyun's pov

Hopping on the bus, I sat at the very end of the bus, beside the window. It was yet another day of school. Schooo has been very hard for I was also a trainee at Bighit Entertainment. I tried my best to keep up my good grades at school even tho my schedule for a day is so full and stressful. I barely sleep. After My school, practice Singing and dancing at our practice room inside the BigHit building. Finishing the practice at 4 am, I do my homework or sleep until 5 am. At 5 I get ready for school at leave at 6 am in the morning. 

I was snapped out from my daydreaming when I felt a heavy object on my shoulder. I looked at my shoulder to see a girl with her head laying on my shoulder. I looked at her face to see a beautiful girl around my age. She must have been so tired and sleepy that she fell asleep. I let her sleep on my shoulder. Looking at the uniform she was at the same school with mine.

After 10 more minutes of driving, we arrived at school. I yawned before tapping the girl's head. "Chogiyo, we are at the school" I said softly. She slowly lifted her head and looked around while rubbing her eyes which I find cute. She looked at me and my shoulder. Her eyes widen. "Omo! Did I fell asleep here? Mianhe!" She apologized as she quickly took her things and left the bus. I stood up, taking my backpack and hopped off the bus too. I thanked the driver before leaving. I quietly followed the girl. I think she felt someone following her so she looked back to see me. She looked at me awkwardly as I looked down on her. "W-why are you following me?!" She said trying to look brave. I chuckled. "Calm down, im not. We are on the same school" I said showing the badge on my uniform. Realizing,She smile awkwardly as we both head the school. "What class are you in?" She asked. "2-B" I replied taking the things from my locker. "Oh? Jinjja?Me too!" She cheerfully said. I smiled at her and waited for her. "Wanna be friends then?"I asked which she did agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saeng il chuk a ham nida, Saeng il chuk a ham nida...Saeng il chuk a Taehyunnie~ Saeng il chuk a ham nida!" She cheerfully sang. We both clapped. I closed my eyes and told my wish out loud. "I wish to be with Y/n for the rest of my life!" I said and smiled. I looked at Y/n who was looking down and smie fading slowly. "Whats wrong?" I asked. "Ah...nothing.." She said and faked smile. I patted her head as a comfort on whatever is happening on her. I blowed the candle and we both cheered. I decided to celebrate my birthday with her first. Later Ill celebrate again with my trainee friends. We both ate happily as we talked about memories. Its our 2nd year friendsary! "Its been so long! I felt bored with you!" She joked. "Yah!" I said chuckling. I took a piece of icing and spread it on her face. Then there an icing war begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HAPPY 4TH YEAR NE CHINGUYA!" I surprised her at her house. My smile faded when I saw her sitting on the floor, a luggage with her and clothes. I also some medicines and pills. "...what.." I looked at her confused. She stood up and looked at me. "Please dont be angry!" She said holding my hands. "Ofcourse not. You told me everything about you going to your province for some time. But I did not know today is your leave..Im just surprised." I explained. "Me too. Mom said it will be next week..." She said and pout. "What are those pills?" 'Its for my grandmother" she said and smiled. "Before leaving for the airport can we please meet up?" I asked. "Sure thing. Later 3 pm at the river. Same old river!" She said. And smiled. I helped her pack things. Once she finished we hang out by watching a drama. "Thats just like us! But instead we are on our last year of highschool" I tld her pointing at the two bestfriends in the tv. We were watching a webdrama called Love Playlist. There were two bestfriends both boy and girl. 

 

The girl in the tv started to cry. She thought her friend was already going to military but actually, it was just a physical check up something. I heard sniffles beside me so I looked at her. "Yah why are you crying?!" I asked chuckling as I hand her my handkerchief. "Its like...us...She thought he was going to leave but his not. But us, i was actually going to leave you!!!" SHe bawled on the last phrase. I shook my head and hugged her. Just like the title of the episode. Im sorry but I think Ive fallen inlove with my close friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:43

I stand at the beside the river. Its almost 1 hour and she is still not her. 

I waited for 10 more minutes. Still not here but a message popped up.

Y/n the hamster

-Taehyunnie, Mianhe. I know I havent come. We are actually at the airport. My phone drained and I just charged it now. Sorry i haven contacted you earlier. I dont think you can meet me. Its just around...5 minutes before our flight.

-im really sorry! Pls. Forgive your hamster

-and also forget me. Dont ask for further questions.

 

With out knowing I was crying...

 

Ill be right there-

 

I replied. I took a taxi and told the driver to bring me to the aiport as fast as possible. 

 

After a 10 minute drive I have arrived. Thankfully the airport was near but she said only 5 minutes. I hope im not late. I ran inside and pass through the guards. She told  me earlier while packing her airplane number was 501E2. 

 

Running and running until I saw her. She was about to give her ticket and ride the plane when I called her. She looked back and her eyes widen as she made eye contact with me. I was breathing heavily. She told somethinf to the lady that was getting tickets. I think she said togive her 5 minutes. She ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly. "You came" she whispered tighting the hug. "Look we have no time so im gonna tell you everything. Im sorry for breaking our promise but...ive fallen in love with you." I said and kissed her. I left my eyes open and saw her eyes widen. She kissed back and slowly closed her eyes and so do I. We pulled awah to catch air. "Me too.." she said and pecked me on the lips and hugged me once again. "Ma'am its time." The lady said. She refuses but I insisted her to go. "Guards pls. Take the boy here" The lady said. The guards came running and held me by the arms. They took away Y/n. She was crying...no..bawling. I smiled at her. "Dont hurt her!" I shouted to the guards dragging her towards her parents. I looekd at the guards beside."I can handle myself" I said calmlt as I removed my arms from their grip. I looked to see Y/n but she was gone. I walked towards the entrance and left the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our new song Cat and dog was finally released and we are planning to watch it. In the middle of watching, my phone rang. It was from unknown. I let it be. After the ringing stopped I changed it to vibrate mode. Once the ringing stop vibrates now kept on coming. I looked at it and saw a message from kakao talk.

 

unknown

-answer it dear!

-im not a fan

-this is y/n's kakao username!

 

My eyes widen. The user once again called. I excused myself and ran towards my room.

"Y/N! HOW HAVE YOU BEㅡ"

 

"Taehyun-ah. This is Y/n's mom. We are at the hostpital. Y/n is.....gone.."

 

Her mom started to cry. My jaw dropped. "What.."

"Y/n probably did not tell you but we actually went home in our province because Seoul is a dangerous place for Y/n. She had a cancer and her doctor said she should be away from City like places and recommended to be on our province." She explained. I quickly hunged up and laid down on my bed.

How this be...I should have confessed earlier. I wish we have met earlier than this. 

 

"I wish we could turn back time, to the good old days"

                           -Twenty One Pilots