In Another Life

JenSoo Doodles

Maybe in another life...

Jisoo.

You said, you'll fight for me...

Jennie

~*~

I was june and you're my johny cash.

Never one without the other,

We made a pact.

Sometimes when i miss you, i put records on.

You said you'll fight for me,

We would run together

To build our beach house

I said let's do it, Chu!

You smiled oh so warmly and kissed my fingers

But in the end...you're the one that got away.

I was 18, foolish & naive to believe that you're the one.

 said you'll break me like you did to some other girls but i never believe them because they don't know the real you...or maybe i'm too blind to see the real you.

But...if i could turn back the time, i would fall for you again & again.

So I wrote you a letter after you left me, addressed to your hometown, thinking that maybe you went back home but...i never got any news from you.

I don't know what's wrong with us ? Everything just fine, as perfect as i think it ever be.

We promised to meet at St. Mary Bundang Chapel on Sunday 5 A.M. We've made a plan to take our gap year together but you'd never come, i'd waited 24 hours for nothing.

A week with no news, i tried to call you. I went to your dorm but they said you had moved a week ago.

Where did you go ?

Why did you leave me alone ?

Did i do something wrong ?

Is it me ?

Or...

Is it you ?

So much questions left unanswered.

I was broken, you're so cruel, Chu.

We'd made a promise.

But it never got fulfilled.

A month later, i met Chaengie. She gave me a ring and a piece of paper.

You wrote it in hurry, i knew.

Maybe in another life...you said ?

Another promise, Chu ? I tore the paper and told Chaeng to keep the ring, i won't wait till another life to slap your senses back. I'll do it in this life. This is my promise to you.

I, Kim Jennie, will continue to live my life as it should be. I would be someone famous, so you'll see me wherever you are. You'll regret it. You'll regret the time when you left me.

In another life...

My .

You'll see me a lot in this life, Chu. I swear.

~*~

5 years later

Kim Jennie's fan meeting event, Seoul, June 2017.

You saw me there.

I knew you do.

I closed my eyes.

This is my event.

But why am i crying ?

Are you okay?

A fan asked me.

I told her, Of course, i'm glad to be back again.

I'm a superstar. I killed the chart.  Here i am back to my hometown, wishing you would come so i can slap some senses into you.

I thought, this time you'll regret it.

I thought, you'll come to find me and said you're sorry. That you wanted to turn back the time.

And you did, in a piece of paper dated 2 years ago.

June 2015.

Hi superstar,

I see you there :) 

I knew you'll do well even when i'm not with you in this life.

I don't know when you'll get this crap but i wish you do (hopefully you'll read before you burn it lol).

So, i'd made a promise and i had to broke it. I want to say i'm sorry even it sounds too cliche now but i'm really sorry.

I regret it y'know. I should've met you there. Should told you that i'm in stage 4, brain tumor. I got the news from laboratory, the day before our meetup at St. Mary. I was torn, i wanted to tell you.

But if i had done that you would choose to stay with me. You won't be the star that you and i had wanted you to be. I can't be selfish cz i know, sooner or later i would left you eventually.

Don't cry and don't start crying! or i'll drink all your  milk >:(

I love you baby. I cherish all the time when we spent together but you have to move on. I wrote this letter in case i can't make it so if you receive it, means i'm already somewhere else, up there, watching you with a proud smile :) damn you did it Jendeukkie!

Don't beat yourself. I made you to hate me. Not you. It's never your fault. 100% mine. So don't ever think about it.

Promise me that you'll live yourself in happiness. Meet someone new. I approve whoever you choose. I swear.

So, the letter is getting too long. My hands were trembling a lot these days. I think it's time to say goodbye.

Along with this letter, i attached the ring i planned to give you years ago but sadly Chaeng said you refused to accept it :( Well i understand why.

This time, please accept it.

I can't make it today but

I promise in another life, you and me

Jendeukkie, i love you so much.

Always remember, up there i'm watching you.

See you in another life, baby. (Psst, i carved 'Jendeuk's' on my stone, hope you don't mind. If you are, buy me a new stone. I want it to be the warmest brown just like your eyes :))

Forever yours.

Kim Jisoo.

My fan meting event had finished 2 hours ago.

I don't have any energy left.

I've cried so much last night after receiving jisoo's letter.

Chaeng said she would take me to your stone so here i am.

Lifeless, i can't cry no more.

But we finally meet, huh ?

Did you feel alone here ?

I said i would slap your senses back.

But how am i gonna do that now ?

I hate you so much.

I wanted to yell at you right now.

But God, i'll save that for another life.

Thank you for giving me your best time. I was happy, sad, in pain, in love, all thanks to you. I make bunch of nice songs inspired by our story.

Chu, i accept your promise.

Let's meet again in another life.

Find me, love me but don't ever leave me again.

I let you go once, i can't do it twice. So don't. Ever.

Goodbye and see you again, baby. In another life.

Here, under the sun & the moon.

R.I.P

The Kim Jisoo of jendeuk's

 

~*~

Angst never flat :)

Tks!

-Taelink-