Truly, Madly, Deeply

JenSoo Doodles

I'll be your dream,
I'll be your wish,
I'll be your fantasy,
I'll be your hope,
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need

~*~
6 years old.

Jisoo,
Is a one strange kid.
Her family moved to a house, next to the Kim's mansion 3 years ago.
Her mother works for them as jennie's baby sister nanny.
Once a while, now every weekend jisoo would come to help her mum (more often to annoy jennie).
She never fail to put a flower in front of jennie's door. Mostly roses, sometimes tulips, gardenias, or when the fall season is coming she would put bunch of leaves, don't ever think of winter, you wouldn't wanna know.
So apparently, the oldest kim (weirdly they shared the same family name) is quite a hopeless romantic type in such young age, 6 years old.
She thinks jennie is the most beautiful girl in the town. Her parents , her classmates and teacher made a joke about them (which annoys the young jennie).
She would hide in her room if jisoo is coming to help in their household.
She avoided her like a virus.
But jennie's mom had different ideas, she would dragged jennie to sit in the living room whenever jisoo did her duty to clean the room.
The older kim was quite fond with jisoo, she's a good kid. She said. 
But jennie hates her. What's so good about 6 years old with missing front teeth ?
Eeh, nothing. 
Why mum likes her more than me ??
So jennie devoted to give her a cold shoulder forever.
Everytime jisoo put a flower in front of her door, jennie would throw it away later.
Jisoo said, one day jennie would accept it wholeheartedly.
Hell to the No.
Buy me a doll house then i'll think about it. Once she said to her.
So jisoo smiled and said, why would you want a doll house when you have this big azz house & your pretty self, doll like beauty.
You're weird! Jennie shouted every once awhile.
Jisoo is her no 1 enemy for the 6 years old jennie who dreamed about prince charming in a horse, carrying a doll house for her.

10 years old.

"Happy b'day"
"Happy b'day dear, jennie, happy b'day to you!"
Everyone sang it for jennie, including her no 1 enemy.
"Who invited you?" She frowned
While jisoo smiled widely
"I work here"
"Doesn't mean you're automatically invited to my birthday party!"
"I helped your mum to set up those pretty balloons"
Jennie looked around and thought, the balloons were indeed pretty.
"Still you're not invited!"
"Sure, but i'm not gonna go anywhere. Your mum gonna need me to clean this room"
"Fine! Go somewhere else, you've ruined my mood"
"Easy tigress" jisoo took out a pack of pocky out from her jeans pocket "This a new flavor, nobody has it but me"
Jennie looked at the pocky, she had heard about it.
"How did you get it?"
"That's my secret" jisoo winked while giving the pocky with a bow on it
Well jennie likes pocky so...she accepted it 
"Happy 10th Birthday Mandu"
"Don't call me that!"

15 years old

They enrolled into the same senior high school. What a luck for jennie. But it's not like she can avoided it when there's only 2 high schools in town.
The whole school would make a joke about them.
Jennie didn't want it. She had enough in elementary and junior high school.
So she did everything to avoid any contact with jisoo.
She would ride with her cheer friends while jisoo on her bicycle.
She ignored her everytime she seen her in the hall, like how she did it in her previous school days.
She vowed to never speak any words at school.
Jisoo played along because they would meet at her house every weekend anyway. So she was content to just steal a look at the brown eyed beauty who grew up so beautifully.
As expected, jisoo thought.
She likes how the wind played with jennie's hair.
She likes how the girl would laugh at her friends jokes (well jisoo & jennie didn't share same group of friends)
She likes everything about her.
Eventhough the girl treated her coldly (which she didn't know why).
"Oy jisoo" taehyung called her
"Whassup boy?"
"You're drooling"
"I did not" jisoo said embarrasedly
Taehyung & jisoo were good friends since elementary.
"You were" Jinyoung said with a smirk
"Let me tell you, a girl like jennie is handful and full of herself. So why don't you drool over someone else"
"Mhmm"
"I tell you, Mina got a soft spot for you"
"I don't"
Jinyoung shook his head "Boo, let's ditch this class"
Jisoo frowned.
"Come on Soo, don't be a , Tae you come?"
Taehyung was triggered "I'll go"
Jisoo rolled her eyes "fine"
That's where jisoo got her bad girl title. Skipping classes, caught smoking, bad grades.
Jennie hated her more because 1. She hates bad people, 2) She hates jisoo since forever

17 years old

Another flower to be ended on the trash bin. When will the oldest kim would understand that jennie wasn't interested on her ?

A shout was heard from the other kim's household. Must be papa kim scolding his daughter. Jennie scoffed.
Since high school, jisoo had changed. She used to be that obedient and nice kid at school.
Now, she lives the bad girl vibe. She thinks she looks cool? Jennie wanted to gag.
The thing that never changed were the girl still helping at her house eventhough her mom wasn't and still putting a fresh flower in front of her door.
She still riding her old bicycle without helmet and would injured herself once or twice.
Aaand jennie still hates her.

"You're not invited"
"Yeah, every year i keep inviting my own self" jisoo whined, bad chu is a puppy in jennie's hand
"Then stop. I don't want you here, you giving me a headache"
"But this is your sweet 17 party. Can i at least wish you a happy b'day?"
"You did it every year" jennie rolled her eyes
"But you look the most beautiful tonight"
"You also said that every year"
Jisoo grinned broadly
"Save it, I don't want any pocky no more"
"Aww, but this is special edition. Got your name carved on the pack"
"How..."
"It's a secret" jisoo winked, like she did every damn year
"FINE" jennie took the gift with a huff intending to make their conversation short
"Wait"
"Ugh. What ?"
"I haven't wish you a happy b'day yet"
"Just do it quick" 
Jisoo held and kissed the back of her right hand
"Wha..." Jennie flustered, embarsassed
"Happy b'day my princess"
"I'm not your princess, never!" Jennie shouted and released her hand from jisoo's
"Go away!"
Jennie hated her more, how dare she kk..kk..kkissed her hand. How dare!
***

23 years old

Jennie just graduated from college. She went to seoul university, leaving jeolla-do for 4 years. She never visit her hometown because well...her parents keep coming to visit so she has no reason for coming back.
But today her mother asked her to celebrate her birthday at home. Just like the old time, she said.
Talking about the old time, she heard that jisoo also went out of town for college so hopefully she won't catch the older girl anywhere.

Jennie met her parents and everyone from her childhood. Including the other kim's family.

She didn't asked about jisoo but her parents willingly tell her so what can she do but to listen ?

They said that jisoo got really heartbroken when jennie left without any notice. She wanted to come to seoul but papa kim enrolled her to another college, far away from seoul as a punishment to her naught daughter.

The older girl was pretty upset but gave in eventually. Now she had graduated and had stable job as a junior lawyer in a law firm. Apparently she had graduated a year ahead than jennie. Her parents were very proud of her.

Jennie smiled and gave her birthday invitation. It's embarrassing to do it now. Giving birthday invitation ? really ??

**

Everyone was singing jennie a happy birthday. It feels different somehow. Being this old and still celebrating your birthday.

After thanking everyone, she slipped out of her own party. Now, birthday party didn't excite her as much as before. It's embarrassing how she think highly of it before.

Jennie shook her head when a drop of water hit her sleeveless arms. Oh rainy day.

"You could catch a flu"

That voice

Jennie turned around and yeah, there was jisoo standing with an umbrella. An older version of jisoo in her work attire. Did she work around here ? She didn't remember to see any law firm around

Jisoo stepped closer enough to shield jennie from the droplets of water.

"As much as i love seeing you back but i kinda upset with how you leave without notice"

"I don't need to leave any notice"

"Right" jisoo coughed "i drove here for 3 hours, after hearing you coming back"

"You don't have to"

"Well" jisoo lowered her head bashfully "i want to"

Jennie caught jisoo's warm smile and well she still hate it.

"I have a gift for you"
Jisoo rummaged her pocket

"If it's another pocky. Save it, i got enough"

Jisoo laughed "i can afford thousand pocky now but this one is special"

"You keep saying that every year"

"I didn't said that for 4 years now"

Jennie looked away

"That's why I got you a very special pocky" she said shyly and handed a box of sakura flavored pocky "got 'em in japan but that's not the point"

Jennie sighed and took the pocky

Nothing special.

"I'm a better person now and i think i can afford lots of doll house and oh tons of pocky. I own a dog, i know you like dogs. I also have waited & being devoted to you for almost 17 years"

"Huh ?"

"So kim jennie will you ...marry me ?"

So full of herself.
Wait...

"What ??" Jennie was so shocked, not being a girlfriend but marriage ?

"Are you insane ??"

"Insanely in love with you" jisoo said confidently

Jennie coughed "What if i have a lover in seoul?"

"I left my ex in busan for you"

Jennie's eyes went wide, ready to lash out

"I was kidding" jisoo grinned "i can be your jeolla-do wife whenever you come back" she winked

"You're crazy"

"So will you ?"

"Why ? I make it clear that i hate you"

"You are ? I can only feel the love"

Jisoo stepped closer and took her right hand "i promise i will make you hate me forever and in return i'll love you forever too"

"What the..."

Jisoo hugged her "i love you"
And "i've missed you"

Jennie was trapped in her warm hug and she hated that it calmed her.

Her previous lovers only liked her for her visual and once they knew how difficult she was, they dumped her... but jisoo accepted her as a whole even when she rejected her feeling many times. And even drove here just to give her a pocky and well proposed to her. Maybe she should give her a chance ? Her parents love her anyway not like her previous boyfriends, they hate them with a passion.
Well, not everyone can handle her or her parents. Maybe this babo can.

"I expected a fresh flower in front of my door tomorrow and breakfast in bed and uh....a pack of pocky everyday"

Jisoo looked at jennie
"Is...is that a yes or yes ?"

Jennie sighed "I can't say yes to your proposal today but yes...i want us to date first"

The older girl was teary and jennie almost laughed at her.

"Okay i accept it for now...As I was planning to follow you to seoul to convince you if you reject my proposal"

"You never take a no huh ? And now that i said yes you won't come to seoul ?"

"Uh i kinda asked to be moved to seoul office before driving here...i mean i need to be prepared for the worst and i don't want to lose you again"

"God, you're crazy"

"Only for you"

25 years old

Kim jisoo married the love of her life. Her first love since the age of 6. Her first heart breaker at the age of 17 and her first girlfriend at the age of 23. Jennie has always been a part of her life and she still will be, forever.

**


I love angst but i love happy ending more :)

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

-Taelink-