gz_5

A little thing called FAN SERVICE

_Chapter 5

 

Manager-san gathered the GazettE that afternoon and told them the schedule about their final concert ‘Nameless Liberty Six Bullets’ at Tokyo Dome. Now they were discussing about set list song. The member sat in circle, scribbling the sequence on each paper sheet.

 

Ruki long lost interest on his paper. His gaze planted on the two person in front of him, Aoi and Uruha. Earlier, Aoi took a seat for Uruha and it was far from Ruki.

 

Now, Ruki’s mind was clouded with this question : Why Aoi?

 

A-O-I.

 

Aoi!!!

 

Among all of the guy, why did Uruha choose Aoi?

 

His thought about the black haired guitaris was completely changed. Ruki was never bother to dig the other, personally, for these causes : 1. they weren’t came from same band, 2. Ruki preferred Kai, because being a drummer was his teenage dream and Kai was surpassed his step so much, for that he admired the older.

 

After knowing the truth about Aoi and Uruha, Ruki understood one thing. He didn’t know Aoi that much. Damn! So he was a possesive girl, uh? He was the one behind Uruha’s word for stopping the touching stuff. Of course!! Aoi was possive as hell and Uruha fell for it.

 

Wuaw, what a couple..

 

“Man, you saw them like want to eat them!” Reita whispered huskily in Ruki’s ear, pulling the vocalist back to reality. It was so funny as Reita covered his laughter with the paper. “Ne, let’s get some ramen, after this. My treat..”

 

* *

 

“Oishii~ This is the best.” Reita asked Ruki with his own bowl almost as full as before. “Oi, nanda-nanda, you didn’t like it?”

 

“Ha? Chigauyo!” Ruki took his chopstick. “Itadakimaaaassu!!!”

 

“Ne, say to me... what’s excactly that bothering you?”

 

Ruki breathed hard. Again, the chopstick was tossed aside. “Reita.. am I not a type of capable person? I mean, among us.. me, Uruha, Aoi, or Kai.. who’ll be the last person to know your biggest secret?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Ruki shifted his seat. “Uruha’s girlfriend... is Aoi, right?” The latter nodded. “Does Kai know it too?”, another nod was given. “Haha.. is it some kind of conspiracy?”

 

“So what will you do now? Congrats them?” Reita laughed. “You know, first come out to my mind after I know Uruha and Aoi-san are lover... I was like, maji de? Honto desu ka? So was Kai. I mean, Uruha with Aoi? What the hell! That goes three days and then... it’s fine. They still the same as before” he fixed his gaze on Ruki. “You yourself.. will you look at them as they were?”

 

No.

 

Ruki even forgot how he used to look Uruha and Aoi before.

 

“Do you, Ruki-san?”

 

“Arienai!” Ruki snapped. “Ma-maybe yes, I.. I don’t know..”

 

“Oh, then tell them now. Say that you will accept them..”

 

“Eh?”

 

Reita took out his cellphone and gave demanding look as he was really serious about it. “Say you know all of this from my mouth and I’ll protect you”

 

The younger didn’t make a move, staring at that device blankly. He wasn’t sure if he had a gut to say ‘okay, so you two in relationship now’. Maybe Uruha had knew about Ruki  beforehand so he chose to hide it. Ruki had no idea about accepting it with big warmed heart just like Reita and Kai did. Too hard, as if there was a huge commotion for not thinking it was real.

 

The biggest question, why Aoi? Uruha knew Ruki first and they were closest comrade. What did Aoi have that he didn’t?

 

“Daijoubu..” Reita took his cell phone back. “I need three days to except the whole fact. Anything you do, most possibly haven’t change their relationship at all.. and I hope so, it won’t break the GazettE” he cleared his throat. “Ne, more important, what do you think about being in relationship with same gender?”

 

“Ha?” Ruki coughed. Funny. He should have commented that first. Why he didn’t confront the fact that Uruha dating a man? MAN. A guy. A human being with XY cromosom. A who whom wouldn’t bear any inheritence—a child??? “Um.. ano, e.. to..”

 

Maybe, because Ruki was on the same boat.

 

“Iyak, sorry for giving you such a hard question. Just forget it. Ja, let’s eat before the ramen got cold” Reita slurped down his bowl, didn’t bother to look Ruki twice. So he actually had missed that Ruki looking at him with really deep thought.

 

* *

 

“Kore...” Ruki passed the black box to Uruha.

 

Uruha eyed the box inch by inch with a confussion about ‘who’s birthday today’ but, clearly, it wasn’t him. As he remembering, there wasn’t anything special for him today to get a gift. “What’s this?”

 

“Because you lost your cell phone, so..”

 

“Ha?” The guitarist didn’t really remember about telling anyone about him losing cellphone. But so much for kindness, he thanked his vocalist. “Then you’re calling me just to give me.. this?” Ruki shrugged his shoulder. “Right, now I’m on pay.. so, what do you want for our lunch?” 

 

“Uruha..” Ruki’s voice sound hoarse. His throat suddenly felt so dry. Guiltiness pang his heart, about innocence Uruha that accepting his gift earlier. Because it wasn’t easy. Never easy. To tell Uruha these ‘hey, I knew about your relationship with Aoi’ or ‘it’s okay, man. I knew this about time’ then asking ‘why’d you choose Aoi?’ or ‘what’d you see in him’ were never as easy as he thought.

 

“What?” Uruha asked.

 

Ruki shook his head. “Sorry about today. I didn’t mean to lie to you upon manajer-san name again. Come on, I’ll get you to station..”

 

Uruha pulled the younger to sit again. “Tell me..”

 

Ruki gulped his saliva down, then laughed awkwardly. “I have nothing—“

 

“Then I’ll talk...” snapped Uruha. “Ore no.. kanojo...”

 

“Wa-wait.. if you..”

 

“Aoi” said Uruha without any hestitation. “My girlfriend..  Aoi desu”

 

The weigh on Ruki’s shoulder loosen. Uruha had confessed his relationship so Ruki didn’t have to pretend to not know a thing. That was as simple as that. No secret between them anymore.

 

Uruha hung his head low, almost dug his head on the table. “I’m so sorry. For keeping this from you. I didn’t mean it.” He exhaled silently. “It’s killing me. Everytime I think about it, when I’m facing you... I could’t hold this guilty feeling, when you remind me whom the longest member I’ve known for.” His hand found Ruki’s. “Ruki, don’t ever hate me, please...”

 

“Hate you?” Ruki held back his hand. “I did hate you. Why didn’t you tell me? I should be the first one to know about this, right? I’ve known you longer than Aoi, longer than Reita. Everybody in this band! Do you think I’ll go against you?”

 

“I...”

 

“It’s no big deal. I’ll accept you... I mean, you two, your relationship with Aoi. There’s more important that losing it all. All of the moment we shared in the GazettE, I guess it’s our priority...” When he saw Uruha about to cry, Ruki mocked him with ‘please, don’t cry or I’ll leave you right here, right now, big boy’. “Now tell me, it isn’t anything but I want to know the answer, why did you fall for him?”

 

Uruha laughed. “Wakaranai desu. I didn’t know either...”

 

* *

 

“Enough!”

 

Reita took Ruki’s next glass by force. The vocalist let out an angry growl and tried to take it back. But he was little drunk on his fifth glass, his strenght didn’t help much in this state so he ended up on the table. Out of breath.

 

“Here...” Reita replaced his liquor with water. “Hurry so I can get you home...”

 

“Hell, I’m not done yet, y’know! Give my glass back!!”

 

“Ruki...” Reita held Ruki’s shoulder so he wouldn’t fall to the floor like a drunk dumb. “Don’t be like this. Hurry up, drink this!” The water won’t come in because Ruki pressing his lip together. Reita didn’t insist more than this. All eyes already on them. Tokyo Dome concert shouldn’t interfere with embarassing news. “Let’s go home. Get on your feet... NOW!!”

 

“Nggh...” Ruki was unmoving.

 

“Oi...” Reita sat back to his place. He didn’t want to risk anything—his shoulder could be damaged on the way back to the car, because Ruki was way to heavy, and if that happened his performance on later concert would be ruin everything. “Ruki, you—“

 

“Ng, Reita-san...” Ruki called him.

 

“Na~ni?”

 

Ruki cocked his head to Reita and smiled. Sadly. “Ne, say to me. Say to me. HONESTLY. Am I gorgeous?”

 

“Mm...”

 

“Gorgeous... gorgeous... gorgeous... more than Aoi?”

 

“Aoi?”

 

“Cam oon~ make me heppiiy~”

 

“Mm, you’re gorgeous more than Aoi. Very... very gorgeous...”

 

“Hh... yokatta. Ariga~toooouw...” Ruki fell his throbbed head back to previous position. Started to feel sleepy.

 

Reita took his time to ask, “You’re forgiving them?” but only got a silent nod in return.

 

 

 

---

updating in sloow motion. hope you guys [still] like this chappie..

shortly un-betaed..

need hard work for next updating.

oh, have you watch their [MELT] concert? never failed my expectation, GAZEROCK still alive!!!