gz_3

A little thing called FAN SERVICE

 

 

_Chapter 3

 

 

At a new cozy cafe, Tokyo...

 

“Tsk.” Ruki cursed because his call was unanswered again and again. Either the receiver was ignoring his call or the cell phone was dead, he was sure that something wrong had happened. On the sixth try he gave up and put his cell phone in pocket, preventing him from breaking that device into two.

 

Obviously, Uruha had been avoiding him.

 

And it wasn’t the first time.

 

“Ruki, I have a lover now...”

 

Since Uruha declared it to him, there was a gap between them two, wider as the day goes by. Ruki knew it was Uruha’s right to do so, then without being pain in the he agreed to stop any kind of fan service with the guitarist because it made his gutarist’s girlfriend get pissed off. Ruki didn’t complain either as he chose Reita as his new partner. That was his biggest sacrifice. Ruki didn’t want to be the third person who destroyed Uruha’s relationship. But when Uruha took widen step from his life, Ruki couldn’t hold back anymore.

 

‘Who the hell is this girl?’ he wondered.

 

Come on, it didn’t make sense at all! She didn’t want Uruha befriend with Ruki? How possessive was she to keep Uruha for herself as if Ruki wanted to get her guy so much?

 

Damn...

 

Ruki knew Uruha ever since before the GazettE even existed. More than nine years. Ruki didn’t know how long this girl knew Uruha but he could bet it wasn’t longer than him. And why didn’t she ask Uruha to do the same to Kai, Aoi, and Reita as well?

 

It was only Ruki.

 

Yesterday, Ruki eavesdropped that Kai and Uruha were planning to hunt some shop in Shibuya, then Reita to go to Shinjuku for treating him shabu-shabu, and Uruha agreed to go to karaoke with Aoi before Ruki’s eye. But ‘MAYBE NEXT TIME’ over Ruki’s invitation to play new video game. Kai calmed him down by saying it wasn’t the best time for them. But it was kinda hint for Ruki to tell that Uruha had been treating him differently. They had never argued so much about anything, and Ruki was bothered by Uruha’s action. Why?

 

It must be because of that girl. NO DOUBT!

 

“How’s going on?” Reita asked, handing Ruki’s mochaccinno to the table. For himself, coffee latte. “Uruha can’t make it this time too?”

 

Ruki shrugged his shoulder. “He didn’t pick up my call either....”

 

Reita smiled sympathetically, like he knew something. “Just leave him alone then.”

 

Ne...” Ruki cocked his eyebrow. “You know something, don’t you?”

 

Reita sipped his cup. “About what?”

 

“This girl. Uruha’s girlfriend. Kimi no teru deshou?”

 

“Um....” Reita looked up the ceiling, murmuring something. Reita knew Ruki would push him to the edge until he knew the truth so he brag a new topic. New ramen restaurant. “I have discount coupons.” He pulled the thing from his pocket.

 

“Reita, tell me the truth.” Ruki begged him heartily.

 

The coupon was put back to its place. Reita smiled. “Ruki-san, ever think about how close you and Uruha are?”

 

“Ha?”

 

“Just imagine it, you’ve known Uruha before us three, me, Kai, and Aoi. Even though we come from the same band, you two are inseparable. That fan service. I wonder why you could touch him freely instead of touching me, Aoi, or Kai?”

 

“Reita, ssst....” Ruki looked around to everyone who might pay attention toward them because of Reita’s loud statement. “Lower down your voice! Why did you bring those topic?”

 

“Tell me, now... you didn’t touch Uruha because of his feminine look or his y plump lip, ne? And don’t tell me it-happens-so-what because he’s right there. You can touch him freely because you knew you could. Everywhere, not solely on stage. It’s not love, because you’ll do the opposite.” Reita cooed his words with kind of tone. He gave Ruki a look, indirectly telling him about fan service between them that didn’t done smoothly.

 

Fan service should be done without passion, you fool! Ruki cursed in his heart. Reita should know that on the last concert Ruki had a hard time for breathing for the first time in his life. Desire to touch him more...

 

“It makes Uruha’s girl feeling uneasy....” said Reita flatly.

 

“Wh-what’s that supposed to mean?”

 

“You make his girlfriend jealous because you could touch Uruha freely in public, not like her.”

 

Could he put himself in this case? Ruki wanted to touch Reita freely so bad, not on stage only with fan service excuse every time everywhere just like he touched Uruha these times around, without being burdened by logic, rationality, or feeling.

 

Ruki was awaken by his thought. He was selfish. Uruha’s girl didn’t have a single chance to show her affection toward the man she loved because she couldn’t. Ruki didn’t ever think about this girl that could possibly wondering herself as Ruki himself, someone who could do that freely any time any where. So that wasn’t a sin to make Uruha solely hers. Just those fan services, this girl wanted to sleep even better by not thinking about her jealousy to Ruki. 

 

“So... I’m the bad person....” Ruki said to himself.

 

Nah! Don’t blame yourself, Uruha, or Uruha’s girlfriend. It’s essential in any kind of relationship. Jealousy can drive you mad and do something unnecessary. Looks like Uruha’s girlfriend has no choice then....” Reita sipped his coffee. “Just hope they’ll last longer because those two wasn’t really sure either.”

 

“Why not? She must feel lucky to have him.”

 

Reita smiled again, but gave a hint as he knowing something.

 

Omae no...” He studied Reita’s changing expression. “This is not new for you..”

 

“Hey, why don’t we stop this Uruha’s girl talk, uh? It’s our date anyway....”

 

Ruki barely gulped down his mochaccino. Without Uruha, he stuck all the time with Reita, just two of them, and it was enough to make him sleep unwell every single night this past week. Didn’t know if he should feel blessed or the opposite way..

 

* *

 

“Why don’t you throw away that thing and pay attention to the movie?” Aoi finally let out his complain because Uruha kept staring at his damn cell phone. A couple minutes ago Ruki rang his phone and Uruha didn’t pick it because Aoi was telling him his favorite scene in the movie and he wouldn’t turn his lover down by answering Ruki’s call. The second, third, and the last sixth either. But he seemed depressed now. The black haired guitarist chucked. “Uru, don’t make me throwing it outside.”

 

Wakatta!” Uruha put down his device and buried himself again on Aoi’s welcoming cuddle. He loved this position, as if Aoi protecting him from every possible harm. “Ne.. at least let me message him. He’ll be really upset ‘cause I’ve rejected him million times round this week.”

 

“Mm, fine....” Aoi answered but never let his eyes slip away from the movie.

 

Uruha bit his lip and took the remote, turning off the television. Aoi gave him a look, questioning his action. “Why don’t you turn it off and pay attention to me?” Uruha asked seductively. He did this every night but Aoi never had enough of it, more eager to mark every inch of Uruha’s body to make him louder.

 

“You sound y, you know...” He couldn’t hide his smile.

 

“I am...” Uruha hugged Aoi from his side. Not letting him go.

 

“Let’s go to bedroom..” Aoi pulled Uruha from his seat immedietly. “No need to message Ruki. I think, this time, he’s enjoying his moment with Reita..”

 

“Sounds soooo fishy. What’s your plan?”

 

Aoi didn’t answer, already making his way under Uruha’s shirt. And their conversation didn’t last long because they were too busy to make each other moaned each other name.

 

 

 

---

posting it ASAP. unbetaed.. ^^