gz_4

A little thing called FAN SERVICE

 

_Chapter 4

 

“I want to meet her.” Ruki said his word straightly, not having any single worry about the aftermath.

 

“Ha?” Uruha stopped his eating. “Why so suddenly....”

 

“I said I want to meet her.” Ruki said again, stubbornly.

 

Putting down his chopstick, Uruha gulped down and washed away his entire mouth with water. He saw Ruki with obvious confusion. Half hour earlier, the latter succeeded for taking him along this trip because Ruki told Uruha that manager wanted to meet them two. So, now, the real reason was..

 

“You... want to... meet... her?” Uruha repeated that slowly. ”Is that so?”

 

“If you still want us to be friend, then let me meet her. After that, I’ll leave you two alone. Just two of you, ALONE”

 

“Ruki....” Uruha scratched his left brow. “Ano..”

 

“Reita knows something and it drives me mad! You two are hiding something. Why did you treat me like this? You’ve known me longer, right?”

 

Uruha saw desperate look on Ruki’s face. He knew he was wrong for not telling Ruki about this one. Their friendship was never involved a secret. Ruki didn’t have a problem for telling his story about alcohol addictive and asking for a hand instead of entering rehabilitation.

 

But Uruha had no choice about hiding his private life from Ruki. It was the deal.

 

He laughed. “That time will come, Ruki. Don’t over thinking it. Ah, where’s the toilet anyway.”

 

Ruki was more than sure if Uruha hid something. If good way wouldn’t do, he got to do the dirty one. He knew the risk—also how shameful it was, but curiosity took hold his mind and he was willing to do everything to get his answer. He grabbed Uruha’s cell phone from the leather coat and would act like nothing happened when Uruha came back later.

 

* *

 

“Ha?” Ruki browsed through Uruha’s photo folder and found nothing. His hypothesis : Uruha’s girlfriend should be there, on one of those photos, wasn’t proved. Missed by a mile. Uruha only perpetuated the picture of him and some of beautiful scenery.

 

Damn! He threw the cellphone and wanted to hide himself. Uruha’s private life was crossed without permission. Hh, if Uruha knew he was the doer behind the losing of his cell phone, Ruki couldn’t be more embarrased.

 

‘Tattoe owaru koto mo na do...’

 

Someone was calling.

 

Aoi.

 

Ruki hid the cell phone under his pillow and waited for it to fade out.

 

What should he do when Uruha’s parent calling?

 

Or maybe his girl?

 

Bingo!

 

Why he didn’t think about the possibility that Uruha saved the girl’s number?

 

He tracked down the list of newest dial history.

 

.

 

.

 

Ha?

 

Aoi. Aoi. Aoi. Ruki. Aoi. Manager. Aoi. Aoi. And Aoi.

 

Aoi?

 

Why was there so much Aoi in Uruha’s cell phone?

 

‘Tattoe owaru koto mo na do...’

 

Aoi.. again?

 

Creepiness was crawling up Ruki’s nerve. It was whole clear now.

 

“Ruki, I have a lover now...”

 

“I need you to stop every kind of fan service with me on our stage..”

 

“It makes Uruha’s girl feeling uneasy..”

 

“You make his girlfriend jealous because you could touch Uruha freely in public, not like her”

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

What the...

 

* *

 

“I’ve called you thousand time... where have you been?” Aoi asked when Uruha had arrived at their shared apartment. “I’m waiting you like a crazy guy!”

 

Gomen....” Uruha patted Aoi’s shoulder. “I lost my cell phone.”

 

“What?!”

 

“Easy! I don’t keep something secretly on that thing. I’m a pro....” Uruha assured him. He wasn’t that people who kept something private on their cell phone without thinking about the risk. “Listen, this evening, I’m not meeting manager-san....” Aoi’s eyes wider. “It’s Ruki....”

 

Aoi froze because Uruha fell on him. “What is it?”

 

“Aoi, I’ve known Ruki the longest before you before anyone else in the band and he’s just like my own sibling. Hiding this truth is hurting him. I didn’t think about Ruki’s feeling. And being so selfish and.. I can’t hide this any longer..”

 

“Then let him know....”

Uruha cocked his head. Was he serious? Being in this relationship itself was the biggest bet that they made over the GazettE. Kai and Reita were the only people who knew it—and accepted it as nothing to fuss about. If Ruki was counted in, what would happen to the GazettE?

 

Ruki was their truff. The brain of the band. If the brain were against them, the body wouldn’t move. The GazettE would reach the dead end. Taking risk was the biggest step and something Uruha afraid to face of. He shook his head slowly. “Baka! I’ll never do that!!!”

 

Aoi deepened his hug. “When the time comes.. I won’t run....”

 

That was what Uruha believe in.

 

 

---

 

re-post ch 1-4..

thanks for my beta reader : amusuk..