gz_1

A little thing called FAN SERVICE

 

Author's note

Hey, this is aliceninelovegazette. First, let me say some words in my broken english :

  1. Sorry for not updating for such a long time. Due to some problem—broken computer, my data lost forever, and bla bla—this story was hiatus. But hey, I’m updating now! Practically, I’m rewriting everything from the very start. Glad I’m still remember a part or two and here they are. Hope you like it.
  2. English is not my language (still learning till now). Just correct me for some grammar or tenses mistake. Or beta reader if there's any, i’ll be appreciate you so much.
  3. Thanks for your patience.
  4. Please be nice to me.
  5. Leave some feedback, it’ll tell me how much actually you love this story. And give me fuel to update faster.
  6. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU~

 

let's begin..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

_Chapter 1

 

 

The Gazette’s live stage at Shibuya AX...

 

It was the fifth song, and the audience had gotten crazier. Ruki was absorbed by the atmosphere and shouted his word incoherently. Anything to make their fans gone wild. He circled the venue once after ‘Hestitating Means Death’, greeting the audience politely and asking them for louder cheering.

 

"Shibuya! Shibuya! Ready?" He shouted on top of his lung, meeting the half way of hysterical scream from the audience, mostly woman.

 

‘Hyena’ was the next song. Kai’s intro, followed by massive guitar from duet Uruha and Aoi, and the epic last shout of Reita. This song wasnever fail to add heat to the atmosphere, as Ruki still continuing to storm the stage.

 

That was not enough. Ruki had 'something' that could make this messiness better but he needed a ‘partner’.

 

Ruki went to the left wing, standing so close to Uruha. Resting his right foot on the amplifier, at ‘you were born from mouth to mouth..’ he pulled Uruha’s face down to his—due to the gap of height difference—and replaced the lyric with a passionate kiss. Even longer than before, at their last performance on Budokan a year ago. As he had expected, audience went wilder. Same as always, fan service never lose its magic to pump up adrenaline of the fans.

 

After doing his dirty trick, Ruki turned back to his former place, resuming the lyric. Almost missed the shocked face of Uruha.

 

* * *

 

After the concert...

 

“Hey, can we have a little chat?” ask Uruha to Ruki.

 

Ruki put down his cigarette. “Nani?”

 

Ano....” Uruha peeked around the changing room. There were some staffs still collecting the prop. At the very corner, Reita and Kai were looking at him with weird gaze. Usually, Uruha never ask Ruki for a talk on the first place just like a minute ago because they were so brotherly close. Even from their previous band. Uruha would just pour his thought without any hesitance.

 

Nanda?” Ruki asked one more time.

 

“Follow me....” Uruha answered.

 

Having no idea, Ruki took his little steps behind Uruha to the lounge, leaving them both completely alone. The place itself made Ruki wondering what this was all about. What was that important so Uruha need a so-called-private-situation like this? What kind of talk actually?

 

“Ruki....” Uruha showed his finger. A ring in his left ring finger precisely. He didn’t bring that on stage, it’s either because he wanted to hide his relationship away from their fans and also the promise to keep his happiness for himself and his spouse. “I’ve belonged to someone else, Ruki..” Uruha bit his bottom lip rather hard. “I need you to stop every kind of fan service with me on our stage.”

 

Ruki took another few minutes to register his mind to only to come with a flat ‘uh?’. Then he laughed. Not because Uruha’s word itself was amusing but.. he just wanted to laughed. And it made Uruha upset. “Oh, gomen....” Ruki cleared his throat. “Okay, so... straight to the very point is... you want me to stop touching you because it makes your girl going crazily jealous. Right? Hey, it’s indeed fan service! No passion! I just want to make our fans happy. They eager to see that kind of show!”

 

“But it’ll ruin my relationship. Please, don’t make this any harder....”

 

Ruki heard bold seriousness over Uruha’s voice. He knew that Uruha ever had some lover before and even though he never met them in person, Ruki found them never complaining a bit about this fan service. They should have understand that fans need something to fuel the hysteria and fan service was happened to be the perfect trigger to it. Now he was confused when, for the first time, Uruha was defending his action on the stage earlier. That passionate kiss.

 

Ne, do I know this girl? She’s here, right?” Ruki asked, studying Uruha’s face. “I want you to bring me to her so I can apologize properly for making her jealous and.. I’ll promise her, I’ll never do this ever again so she can sleep soundly from this night on.”

 

Uruha smiled. “It’s okay, I’ll tell it by myself. No need to worry.”

 

“Wait, we do know each other?” Uruha shrugged that question. Ruki’s laughter filled the air again. “Jeez, she loves you that much, huh.” The vocalist tossed his own hair. Long blonde hair for this promotion event. “You must be a happy guy then.”

 

Uruha nodded with a shy smile. His cheek was burned hot. “Sorry... for asking something silly like this....”

 

Ruki chucked. “Nandemo ienai! I’ll be a bad guy if I mess my friend’s relationship. Tell her I’m sorry, okay?”

 

* *

 

At parking lot..

 

Uruha made his way into the black car and coughed at the thick smoke that filled the air. Cigarette, Marlboro menthol. “Ne.. cough!”He took the white stick from the other man and put it down on car ashtray. He opened the car window, freeing the air inside. Night breeze filled the space. “How many time should I told you, don’t ever lit your cigar in the car! More over, please, open the window..”

 

Aoi put his glasses and gave him a look. “Have you talked to him?”

 

Uruha’s lips formed a smile. “Ruki didn’t argue much about it.”

 

“Good.” Aoi started his car machine. “I thought that he would be dumb persistent. Like usual. He enjoys this touching stuff with you too much. Hell dude!”

 

Uruha couldn’t help his wide smile, smelling thick jealousy on Aoi’s word. He never thought that—as a friend, Aoi surely wasn’t really detailed—as a lover, he’s very sensitive about a little thing that no one even care about. So was about this fan service which annoyed him. At last, he told Uruha to tell Ruki to stop that.

 

Uruha never really complained. That’s the cutest side of Aoi..  

 

“Don’t be rude to our vocalist. You know, Ruki....” Uruha put his safety belt. “He’s asking about my lover and guess what, he thinks that you’re such a possesive girl!”

 

“Like I care....”

 

Aoi passed a glance and so did Uruha. This three month relationship struggled hard because in front of Ruki and the other, they should act like nothing happened. It hurted both side but commitment bind them down. It was because of the GazettE. They didn’t want to ruin everything due to their private life. Selfishness. In any minute, the glorious history of them five would turn into ashes if Aoi and Uruha announced the truth of their intimate relationship. Even if Aoi wanted to touch Uruha so badly on the live stage and prove to everyone that Uruha was HIS, how hard it was, he tried so hard to hold back his will. Once again, it was because of the GazettE. One and only.

 

Aoi held Uruha’s hand. “Don’t ever forget that. You are mine.”

 

“Stop saying stupid thing, you fool! I’ll die in happiness...” Uruha said as he pinched Aoi’s cheek playfully. “Then we’ll stay over on whose place? Mine? Yours?”

 

“What about reservation?” Aoi drove his car faster. “I don’t think I could wait any longer...”

 

 

----

let me know your opinion, kay? thanks

*pic : credit to the owner