Overflowing happiness (8)💕🌷🦋

Lost memories 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night , Seungcheol wasn’t able to sleep well cause he’s really happy of what he saw , the fact that his fiance’s pregnant .

He watched him sleeping all the morning , that peaceful angelic beauty , his calm breath , soft facial expression , thick long eyelashes , cute small nose and soft pink thin lips . 

This is really his fiancé , the one he fell deeply in love with . 

 

When it’s 11:15 AM , Seungcheol woke up from his light sleepiness , stared eventually at his bright sunshine before his eyes , where he’s waking him up innocently with cute flush , the sun’s light reflecting on his lover and his brown-eyes turning light-brown , having the man lost the moment he woke . 

“ Good morning cheolie  , I have peppered the bath .”  

The man’s heart fluttered , sit up after few seconds of being lost , pulled that smaller slim figure on his arm and embraced him dearly . 

“ Good morning Hannie ~Before the bath , I need some explaining on this .” He turned a little to take the pregnancy test from the drawer . 

Show it to his confused angel where he widened his eyes in shock and yelped a little before taking it and hiding it on his chest . 

Pouted soon as his surprise gift was ruined before he show him .

Tears began to will around his eyes and seungcheol’s heart softened at his sensitive fiancé . 

“ I- I wanted to surprise you .” His voice quivered . 

*Pouts*

The man chuckled there , pecked his cheek and wiped his tears away with his thumb . 

“ I’m sorry Hannie-yah , I didn’t sleep well because i’m so freaking happy , you’re carrying my child .” The man’s voice quivered too  , have always loved children that he can’t explain how damn happy he’s right now . 

Jeonghan’s heart fluttered , hugged his lover tightly . 

“ I’m happy too cheolie , I finally have you after four months .” He cried , seungcheol feeling so sad that his angel spend this whole months waiting for him to wake up . 

He will make it up for him like those months didn’t exsite . 

 

 

💕🌸🦋

He’s embracing him on his warm embrace inside the bath while he’s blushing , shut his eyes and leaned there hearing his man’s heart beat . 

Looked up him there and he smiled before pecking his forehead . 

“ Do you wanna go out today ?!”

Jeonghan thought there . 

“ C-can we go to your house ?!” 

The man knew that his fiancé wants to thank his best friend Eunji and sister-in-law about what she did for him all this four months . 

Also the man need to inform his parents about the fact that his memories are finally back and then visiting the hospital for last check up . 

“ As you wish baby ~.” 

 

 

💕🦋🌷

 Jeonghan didn’t even need to call Eunji there when he stepped in their house because she run over him and embraced him emotionally . 

“ Awww my Hannie-ah .”  She was too damn happy for him there and Seungcheol standing next to his lover with frown . 

Isn’t she supossed to be hugging him ?!

” Hello , i’m Here ?!” He waved there while Eunji still hugging her friend gently and patting his back . 

“ off , you made my Hannie sad all these months so i’ll deal with you later .” She glared at the her brother and the younger flushed there innocently , pulled from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter