Labor Day 💕👶🏻 (9)

Lost memories 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five months passed so quickly , now jeonghan’s in his second week of nine month, his face were pale , cheek reddened as he walk side by side with his man on the beautiful (han river ) sidewalk . 

And it’s been one hour , he take rest from time to time and now that he’s sitting on bunch , Seungcheol noticed how his love life’s panting and having hard time to breath . 

“ Baby are you okay ?!”

Jeonghan wiped his sweats innocently .

” I-I’m fine Cheol , I just feel so heavy and tired .”

The man felt his heart breaking to see his wife like this but he’s also happy that taking a long walk will help his angel with his labory that is supossed to be this week . 

He’s so excited yet , jeonghan’s scared and nervous , happy too to finally see his long awaited child . 

The man took that smaller hands into his , pecked it emotionally as he looked to his wife .

” You’re really doing good job baby , you’re strong aren’t you .” 

Jeonghan blushed innocently , noticed people passing by looking at his cheesy man . 

“ I-I hope so , giving birth isn’t something easy .” 

*Pouts*

Seungcheol looked emotionally to his wife , if he could he will take all of his pain away ..

 

 

💕🌸🦋

Being so tried , his angel slept in the road way to home , he placed the blue warm blanket on his angel while his heart tugging fast there .

Even when he’s pale , tired and all , he still look so beautiful , Seungcheol feels so damn Lucky   . 

Every men wish a great wife like his angel , he’s perfect in everything , he fell in love with every side and smallest things on his lover . 

 

 

Right when he reached the younger’s small apartment , he found Eunji there coming out of the younger’s apartment . 

“ Oh , hey guys .” 

Seungcheol frowned . 

Opened his car window . 

“ What were you doing in there ?!”

Eunji squealed at the cutie sleeping there as she noticed him 

“ i was preparing hannie’s bag for hospital you know , since he’s gonna give birth any time now .” 

Seungcheol looked over his love life , who start to stir there weakly , glanced over Eunji and smiled eventually . 

“ Eunji ~I can do that b-by myself .”

He was sleeping though but he heard that . 

“ Aigoo , it’s okay my baby .” She smiled sweetly , placed the bag on the back seat while Seungcheo glancing over his beautiful sunshine who seem to be more tired then usual . 

He get out his seat about to help his sunshine out but Jeonghan start to sweat a lot , left a small cries had Eunji snapping with her brother . 

He held his tummy . 

“ C-Cheol , it hurts so much .” 

He shivered , tears rolled down as his face becoming red , panted there as Seungcheol panicked , couldn’t know what to do when he’s seeing his angel crying all of sudden like this , Eunji made him snap out as she smacked his head . 

Seungcheol get in the backseat and Eunji start driving knowing her brother couldn’t focus on road when his beloved angel’s suffering . 

“ I-it’s coming out ~.” He sobbed , screamed out and throw his head back , Seungcheol holding his hands and his eyes teary . 

“ B-baby , it’s okay nah ?! You’re gonna be fine .” The man’s trying to calm his crying wife , who’s nodding along as the pain suddenly disappeared and he was able to breath normally again . 

Eunji driving there . 

Thankfully , Jeonghan managed to be strong till they reached , they put him on bed and moved him to labor room . 

Eunji entered with him and Seungcheol out calling his mother and father , also jeonghan’s Parents which they were still overseas for work . 

 

 

Meanwhile 🌷🦋

Jeonghan were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter