I promise you (2) 🦋🌷

Lost memories 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tremble*tremble * sob* 

His tears rolling down like waterfalls , his body trembling as he hugged himself while sobbing due the pain in his pure heart . 

“ He doesn’t remember me ....” Other painful sob skipped his lips and seungcheol’s mother broken as she cry along while calling the boy to calm him as she pat his back .

” Sweetie , you can’t be broken like this , the doctor said it might be just a Temporary memory loss you know ?! He’ll remember you , you just have to be patient nah ?!” 

He was pulled to her embrace by her , hugging tenderly and patting his hair gently . 

Touched that beautiful cheek between her hands and stared into the younger’s wide eyes . 

“ You won’t Give up don’t you ?!” 

His eyes emotionally staring back to her as well , shook his head innocently with serious teary eyes . 

“ I won’t , ever ..” 

*Sniffle*sniffle*

 

 

🦋💕🌷

Seungcheol’s awake , drinking tea with his father and sister out their house garden after he went out the hospital cause the doctor said that he need fresh air from time to time . 

“ Seungcheol , did you called him ?!” His sister Eunji said gently as she meant the younger who was yelled at yesterday by the man . 

“ He’s not my fiancé , why the hell should i call him ?!”

The brown haired long woman stared at her brother with hurtful expression . 

“ That’s not what you should say about Jeonghan , the one you’re head over heals for Choi Seungcheol .” 

She angrily said out . 

Her father decided to speak . 

“ Easy Eunji , The fact that he doesn’t remember has make him confused and short tempered .”

The older woman by two years from her brother sighed there feeling poor for Jeonghan . 

“ I bit he’s so shocked right now ...he have been waiting this long for you and yet you doesn’t remember him .” With that she stood up and went inside their house , Seungcheol clutched this fist and his father glanced to him . 

“ Seungcheol , I know this seem really annoying to you right now , but try to be a little bit nicer as you talk , the way you yelled at him had him broken .” 

The handsome man looked to his father . 

“ Why would I ing care ?!.” 

The father sighed there as Seungcheol gets up annoyingly . 

“ Because He was your most beloved one .”

 

 

Eunji bite her bottom lips as she heard the younger’s quivering voice through the phone . 

“ Hannie , I promise you that he’ll be remembering nah ?!” The younger on the other line’s sitting on his bedroom , pulling his knee to his chest . 

“ I’ll wait Noo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter