03 To See You Today & 04 Press Play to Replay

With You, Under This Sky

03 To See You Today

 

She tap in her order for ammunition and fuel as she try to balance in the bags of food she is carrying, bags of potatoes, eggs, breads and general supplies to be exact.

She still has one place to go before going back to her now “home”. That is the town’s information center. She had heard of the murmurs, the rumors going around about her sister’s where about.

Her sister might have cross Peach Lane already, that infamous place full of bandits. Well she is glad she is still alive, because she needs her alive – she has a lot of questions and she demands answers.

Information center it is, dusty like the rest of town.

Even if she has an idea where she is, it’s still good to pick up the progression of that hags official poster – asking for one will not raise an eyebrow after all she is a mercenary now. 

She looks at the posting and yes there she is, her sister – looking as beautiful as ever in her wanted poster.

Kwon Eunbi – Wanted for rebellion, treason and murder. What a list. 

Reward 2,000,000 Pods, and increase of 500,000 pods from last time, definitely a progress.

She rips up the posting while giving the center officer a heads up. Nothing out of the ordinary, she is a mercenary looking for her next target.

 


 

04 Press Play to Replay

 

She waits for her companion to arrive. Its pass mid-day and hunger is coming her way. She already ate the last piece of bread in the back pantry.

She finished the arms she is working earlier, and she receives a job request to fix up a leg tomorrow. Maybe it’s good way to have Chaewon to tour her to town.

The desert is still odd to her; she was too much sheltered inside her state. 

She sat at the passenger seat of vehicle/home she rolled out of her place to accompany her travel. She once again glances upon that ID. The blonde hair, the smile, the clean white robe of the person she once love and still love. 

She picks up that device again – it is pretty much just a recorder, though it’s something that connects her to that person. A device they made personalize to one another. Plugging in the earphone to her ear, and closing her eyes, might as well take some nap while she waits. 

She presses the play button on that one recording – lulling herself to sleep.

To deep into her own mind, lumbering, not knowing her companion has arrived carrying in freshly baked bread.

Muttering again a name that has become familiar between the two of them

“Sakura…”

It was always that name, the name of the woman in the company id, hanged near the driver seat.

Her companion watch her intently, curious as to what causing those whimper – the sleep talk. She was about to brush the stray hairs of her face when she once again murmured.

“Kura-yah~~ “

 

“Minami…”

 

Another name, another mystery.

Hyewon just won’t share anything about her or them except that she is looking for something, maybe looking for her.