Mission Bighit Day 1 : Arrival

Captured in the Bad Guy's Hands

"Oh, hey!" Seulgi was still bummed that it wasn't Jaehyun.

Wendy and Yeri came down soon after. 

 "Hi...... Taeyong. Thanks for picking us up. Where are the other two?" Wendy was kind of shocked too.

 " They should be down in another minute. We'll get them now and go to the airport, " Taeyong said and started the car.

The car ride was rather silent. Taeyong was mainly concentrated on the road. And none of the girls bothered talking to him.

He pulled up at a nearby apartment and found Johnny and Jaehyun waiting for them.

 "Hi girls! Did you get a good night's sleep?" asked Johnny.

 "Yeah, not bad," said Yeri. 

 "Good. Cause today will be a long day," remarked Jaehyun.

 " That's fine. We're prepared, " said Seulgi.

 "I don't think so. Don't underestimate the hard work sweetie," said Taeyong.

 " Ok, Yong. That's enough! We went through a lot of hard work and training to become recruits. So, of course we understand the hard work involved. And don't call me sweetie,'" An angry Seulgi shot back. The others just stared at her.

 "Yong, watch your tongue. We have to work together for three days," said Johnny .

 "Just great'" said Seulgi

 Taeyong let out a sigh. Meanwhile, they had reached the airport.

 "Ok, we're here. Lets get off, the plane leaves in 45 minutes,'" said Jaehyun.

 They got off and went into the airport. After checking in, they boarde the plane.

The girls had never been in a private plave before. The experience was quite excited.

The men were used to it being top agents, they went on missions all the time.

 "Welcome aboard, agents. Today, we are flying to Shanghai. The duration of the flight is 2 hours and 5 minutes. Sit back and enjoy the flight." said Minho, one of SM's personal pilots.

 "Lets discuss the mission," said Wendy. They all gathered at one corner.

 "Ok. So, our private detectives will search the whereabouts of Min Suga and Jung Hoseok.

Our plan is to snatch the files from Min and get him arrested along with Jung. Hopefully we are successful. Then, we will waited for Mr. Park to assign us a new mission" said Yeri.

 "Hmm... not bad for your first mission. I'm impressed," said Jaehyun.

 " Thanks" Yeri smiled at him. He returned the smile.

 "Ok, everyone. Prepare for landing. Hope you enjoyed the flight!" said Minho.

 " Thanks, Minho! " Yelled Taeyong.

 "Anytime'"

The plane landed at Shanghai airport. They got off  and a limousine took them to the hotel.

After checking in, they went up to their rooms.

 "Ok then, take some rest.  Order some room service for lunch. Maybe we can go sightseeing in the evening because our mission starts tomorrow," said Taeyong.

 "Alright. See you later! " They said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Hi readers! This fanfic will involve the following ships as we get more into it:

Seulyong (Even though it doesn't seem like it at this point)

Jaeri

Johnny x Wendy (I don't know what the ship is called)

i'm sorry if your favorite nctvelvet ship isn't included, but if you comment your ships I can do a love triangle or something like that.

I know the fanfic doesn't match up to the description right now, but this will be a pretty long story (35+ chapters) so everything will add up eventually.

I will try giving an update tomorrow but if not, I'll try for next week or maybe even later.

Comment your opinions down below and don't forget to subscribe and upvote!

Thanks

Loonaliver.😊😊💜💓🙋🙋

Kpop forever💞💞