Seoul to Shanghai

Captured in the Bad Guy's Hands

The six of them walked out of the building and to the parking lot.

 "This is great! We get to be trained be 3 handsome men and go to Shanghai at the same time," Squealed Wendy.

 "Jae and Tae are handsome, but I'm y!" Johnny said proudly and smirked at Wendy. She winked at him.

The others just rolled their eyes. 

 "Alright, alright" Jaehyun interrupted , "We should exchange numbers. So we can call you for updates and stuff like that." 

 "Sure" Yeri replied. 

They exchanged numbers. But Seulgi didn't take Taeyongs number and neither did he take hers.

 "Seulgi, aren't you gonna take Taeyongs number"

 Taeyong was gonna say something but Seulgi cut him off.

 "My contacts book is full. I'll take it when i have space," Seulgi said annoyingly .

 "Even my contacts book is full. I have to delete a few useless ones," Taeyong shot back.

 both of them were lying. They couldn't stand each other and now they had to exchange numbers. They'd rather not.

 "Great. Do you girls need a ride home?" asked Johnny.

 "No! I can drop them off," said Seulgi. 

 " Okay. See you tomorrow then. "

 "Watch out girls! Make sure you don't get into an accident," Taeyong said sarcastically.

 "Yeah right. It was a pleasure meeting you Taeyong" Seulgi scoffed.

                                           -----------------------------------------------------------

 "Are you sure you can work with Seulgi? You seemed a little off around her," Jaehyun was driving and Taeyong was sitting next to him  on the passenger seat.

 "You haven't been as usual since morning,"  Johnny called from ths back.

 "Fine," Taeyong admitted . "You saw Seulgi  bumped into the car this morning. And she seems like she doesn't know how to be a top spy. I don't like those kind of people. And now we have to work with them. I think I might have a freak attack,"

 " Whatever, you'll become good friends one day. Trust me" Johnny said. "I think Wendy's kinda cute, she seems like a good person to work with," 

 "Yeah! Even Yeri's really pretty. I can work with her forever," Jaehyun said, dreaming of Yeri.

 " Okay you two boys in love" Snapped Taeyong. "The apartment is here.  Let's get off and you can dream about them at home. But get up early. We have a plane to catch," 

 " Bye guys! See you tomorrow, " They said to each other and went to their houses.

                                              -----'-----------------------------------------------------------

 "I don't think i can work with that Taeyong guy,"  Seulgi said. "He looks like one of those guys who thinks too highly of themselves. Did you hear his  rude remark in the morning? I hate those kind of guys!" 

 " Come on Seul! " said Wendy. "Maybe that's just his first impression on you. He will get better in the future. Besides, Johnny seems like a great guy. I liked him,"

 " i liked Jaehyun too. He looks so cute and hot, " 

 "Just great," Seulgi remarked , "Unfortunately I didn't hit off with him like you guys did ," 

 " Its alright, Seul. You'll hit off with him eventually, " assured Wendy.

 "Ok guys! Bye. See you tomorrow. I'll come pick you up at 5:45am," said Seulgi.

  "Bye Seul!" said the other two.

                                                ----------------------------------------------------------

 It.was 4:45 am. Seulgi had just woken up and noticed a text message on your phone.

  

Good morning Seulgi! This is Jaehyun. Change 

of plans: The three of us will come pick you, 

Wendy and Yeri up. I have texted the other two.

Pls be outside at 5:45am. See you then

                                                                                                Arrasseo Jaehyun! I will wait outside.

  

Seulgi put on a brown hoodie and a pair of jeans.  She took out her black mask and wore it.

She waited outside and saw a blue Mercedes ML 350. She went to the car and sat in the back seat. 

 "Thanks for picking me up, Jaehyun! Yeri  and Wendy should be outside in just a minute,"

 " i'm not Jaehyun. He and Johnny are still at home. I came to pick up you girls. We will get them after this and go to the airport, " The unknown man turned around.

 "Taeyong." said a shocked and bummed Seulgi.

" Hi"