Joining SM

Captured in the Bad Guy's Hands

Kang Seulgi grabbed her keys and locked the house. She was ready to go  for her first day at the SM spy agency, a job she was newly recruited  for.

'Ah, finally, i get to work as a spy. Its been my dream since high school' she thought to herself...

She sent a text to her friend: Kim Yeri, who was also a new recruit at the agency.

                                                                                 Yeri, I'll be there in about 5 minutes. Wait                                                                                         outside

Ok, arrasseo 

 

She picked up Yeri, who was waiting for her

 "Hey Seulgi! Are you excited? It's our first day at SM" said Yeri

 "Duh! Its my dream job dude.."

 "Mine too"

Seulgi parked the car at the Sm parking lor

 "Yo, can 't you see where you're going!"

 She looked back and noticed that she bumped into a car while reversing.

 "Oops! Sorry" she giggled at him.

 "Yeah, right! Chicks like you should stay away from the road. Let the men take care of that" the other driver shot back at her.

She was rather offended by his comment

She got out of the car along with Yeri and went to SM building...

She noticed that there were two other men with the rude driver. She shot them a disgusted look. They did not even notice her.

Lee  Sooman, the CEO of the company, was waiting for them outside the building.

 "Anyaseong! You must be Kang Seulgi and Kim Yeri. I'm the CEO of this company. Welcome" he said to the girls .

 "Hello Sir, it will be a pleasure working for you!" Yeri said.

 " Oh, look! There they come. They are some of the top agents at the agency. They will be your guides today" the CEO pointed at three young men, one of them Seulgi recognized as the rude driver from earlier.

 "Good Morning sir" they said

 "Good morning! Girls, this is Lee Taeyong, Jung Jaehyun , and Johnny Seo. Guys, these are the new recruits Kang Seulgi and Kim Yeri. You will be showing them around today" said the CEO.

 "Yes Sir" replied Jaehyun.

'Great ' Seulgi thought.

                                            -----------          --------------          --------------

 "So did you like the campus?" 

  Seulgi and Yeri had jus finished getting toured by Taeyong, Jaehyun and Johnny.

 "Yeah, it was really nice! I guess I could get used to working here..." remarked Yeri.

 Jaehyun chuckled at her. Yeri smiled back.

 "Anyways," Seulgi interrupted, "We have a meting with our boss, Park Leeteuk. He'll be informing us about our first mission,"

 " Oh! Even our boss is Leeteuk hyung. We have to attend the meeting too. Lets go together... " said Johnny.

They walked towards the meeting room.

Jaehyun sensed that Taeyong was rather silent. "Hyung, what's wrong?" He asked

 " Oh, nothing. I'm just a bit tired.  I'll be fine, " replied Taeyong.

That was a lie. Ever since the car incident, he felt uncomfortable around  Seulgi. And now that they had the same boss, there was a likely chance of them working together.

 "Good Afternoon" 

 They just entered the room and found Mr. Park and their other friend, Wendy waiting for them.

Wendy was another new recruit and today was her first day at SM. 

 "Hi Wendy!" Seulgi squealed.

 " Hey seul! How's life? " asked  Wendy.

 "Couldn't get better!" replied Yeri

 "Alrigh, lets begin the meeting. Bighit agency 's Min Suga was spotted  arriving in Shanghai today! He is carrying some important files which will help us take down Bighit. He is also planning to release Jung Hoseok from jail. Your mission is to retrieve the files, and get Suga arrested along with Hoseok" said Mr. Park.

" The six of you will be working together. The recruits will be looking over the guys shoulders. The private plane leaves at 6:30am tomorrow. You have three days to complete this mission. Goodbye for now, "

Seulgi hit her head with her palm. She did not want to work with Taeyong.

Meanwhile, Taeyong was equally bummed as her