two.

Ethereal...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taehyung’s POV]

 

My new roommate, Park Jimin, walks in. Damn he’s adorable.  He’s short, with a tiny figure, and he’s basically absorbed into a huge hoodie. His hair is silver and, oh god, it’s fluffy as hell. His cheeks are so-

, what am I doing. He obviously looks panicked. It makes me feel kinda bad, here I am practically drooling over him and he looks as if he’s about to have a heart attack. 

 

“Hey- hello? You’re Park Jimin right? Uh- Jimin? What’s wrong?” I ask him carefully, noticing that his face looks pale.

 

And at that moment- he fainted.

 

, what am I supposed to do? I’ve never dealt with an unconscious person before. Why did he pass out? Is he okay? Oh god the second he walked in here he looked panic struck. Oh my god- I have to do something. I walk over to him and press my hand to his forehead. He’s kinda warm, but nothing to worry about.. that’s a relief. Now that that’s out of the way, I gently put one arm under his back and the other one supporting his legs, lift him up and carry him to the bed. He’s breathing all right, which is good, he probably just passed out because of anxiety. 

 

I decide that he might be dehydrated, so I take a glass from a small cabinet and fill it with water. I walk back over to him and set it down on the nightstand. I sat on the edge of the bed and gently shook his shoulders, seeing if he’ll wake up. And to my relief, he did. I didn’t expect him to wake up that fast though. He opens his eyes slightly, and his eyelids flutter for a second. Then he opens them all the way and looks around, until he spots me. He gasps, and by now, I’m lost. Why was he so panicked? Why did he just gasp when he saw me. 

 

Then I looked at our proximity. Holy - I was about an inch away from his face. Now that I’m taking in his features, he’s no short of the definition of perfection. Not to mention, you can tell he can have some serious duality. His visuals are nothing to sleep on. Before I can fanboy any further though, he- oh , he starts... crying? What? I’m so confused, does he have social anxiety this bad? I lift my head back up, putting some distance between our faces. He brings his hands up to his face and covers it. , he looks so small and scared. How old even is he? He looks about my age, but he acts so cute I’d think he was in elementary.

 

”Jimin, hey, hey what’s wrong? I was just worried about you because, well, you kinda passed out and I was just checking if you were okay. I didn’t do anything- it’s okay you don’t need to cry.”

 

I took his wrists and gingerly peeled his hands away from his face. His cheeks were red, but there wasn’t as many tears as I feared would be there. His eyes were shut tightly, and I asked him if he would open them. Which he did. Surprisingly. His eyes were red and kinda puffy, which I found extremely heartbreaking, but also kinda cute. Stop that Taehyung, stop thinking of him in that way. He’s obviously panicked and scared. Jimin looked at me, in the eyes and oh my god that made me feel th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter