Hell awaits Me

Disguised (Part 1)

Boarding school? This looks like a castle. Such of those you see in romantic movies with princes conquering the hearts of all 9-year-old girls. Maybe I am just wrong. “Ah, excuse me Miss.” I whispered and the girl turned around. “Yes, what's the matter?” “Is this really the Gangwon Hongcheon International school?” “It is.” Holy Cow!

Expensive? Affording this must be out of financial reach for my father. How can he bring me here? I sighed and walked into this castle. The entrance hall was really big. Overall nice decorated with beautiful roses and cheerful pictures. On the first picture was a cute baby cat, which was fully concentrated on playing with a small ball. I smiled and went further into the hall. I never saw something like this. It's almost like in those Harry Potter movies.

I walked back and looked at the next pictures. The principal is for sure a woman. So many encouraging pictures, pretty flowers, windows decorated with tinkered stuff... It really looked nice. I don't feel comfortable at all. This is much too big for me. “Black?” I looked beside me and beheld a girl with slightly reddish brown hair. She must be the same age as me. “Lucia Black?” “Ah, sorry. My name is so irritating.” I laughed and she immediately tuned in. I was kinda buffed and stopped laughing, but she didn't.

“I am weird, excuse me.” She meant and looked up to me. She had deep brown eyes and an undeniably cute smile. “Fully okay.” I answered and she gazed suspiciously at me, just like I'd be a criminal who just stated to be innocent. “Hmm. Follow me.” She told me and went upwards. I took my bags and tried to get after her, but I lost the balance and fell down. “Aua... Hah.” The girl looked back and burst out in laughter. “Forgive me for being so stupid.”

I tried to be as nice as possibly, though I'd have liked to kick her for making me go up there. I bet I looked so clumsy and foolish. This is the start nobody wishes to have. “No problem. You're quite okay. My name's Minji!” She said and took one of my bags. “Thanks, Minji-ah.” She turned her head back and patted my head. “Minji is enough. By the way, you're sharing a room with me a 4 other girls.”

I nodded and stood up. 4 other girls? So I am actually sharing a room with 5 girls? Is this a military school or what? This building is so fat but I have to share a room with so many girls? I am not used to sharing at all. I always had an room for myself. I love to be alone, since I never had anyone around me besides my mother. “I hope this is okay for you.” “Awesome, I never shared a room with so many people!” Minji shook her head in disbelief and opened the door. “More enthusiasm, we're all nice.” “And I am rich.” I joked and entered the room.

“We're all, you know?” I looked back at her and sat down. “Ah, of course. This was actually meant to be a joke. I-” “Moment! You're... you're not rich or what??!” The other girls changed shocked gazes. They almost looked like an explosion just happened in front of their eyes. “Is this a crime?” I asked and looked around. “Yes.” she answered and I gazed back at her. “Just joking,” Minji laughed and put her hand on my shoulder “but you shouldn't tell anyone. They would dis you. Some people are just... I guess you know. We all just want to graduate, but here are a lot of obstacles, one of them is gossip.”

I looked at the other girls who were already smiling and giving encourages handshakes. “So no matter what, don't tell anyone your status. Since you're my fellow, here the rules.” Minji handed a paper to me, which was at least 100 meters long. “Honestly, when should I be finished with reading?”

“I don't think early. Let's just take the important ones!” the brown haired girl suggested playfully and sat down on her bed. “First, no handy.” “This is a rule?” I asked and could just roll with my eyes. No handy? That's retarded. Then how should I communicate with my overprotective father? “I'll keep mine.” “Just be careful with it.” What an awesome hint, I wouldn't have covered this.

“Never ever insult, beat, speak with the son of the principal, do not even look at him!” Minji thought of her words and began to scare me a bit. “He's the meanest one ever. This is the most important rule! As soon as you're his victim you'll be on your way home. Some girls tried to flirt with him-” “Some? Every girl dreams to be his girlfriend, just not every girl dares to flirt with him.” one of the other girl's cut off Minji and eyeballed me for the next 20 seconds. “No girl was ever enough for him. With time they got boring and he threw them away just like a toy.”

“You get the 'bye-bye kiss' and you're heading home.” The girl with the pair of glasses whispered and looked creepily at me. “Sure, I don't need a boyfriend. Then, what's his name?”

"Lee Donghae."