Donghae

Disguised (Part 1)

“She's probably thinking of... I don't know, either Eunhyuk or Sungmin. She doesn't intend to tell us about her feelings, but from what I've analyzed it must be one of them she likes.” “SHUT UP.” Minji barked at Amber, who just nodded her head. “I am definitely correct.” “You like Eunhyuk or... ähm, Sungmin?” I asked quietly and sat down beside her. “Fine, yes I do like Eunhyuk, but I don't think that he likes me back and about Sungmin, we'd better not talk about him.” I looked up to Amber. She sighed and put her book on the bed before she left it.

“Ah, she confessed to him about... 3 month ago. It was horrible.” “Ah, no~!” Minji begged and I looked back at her. “I won't tell anyone, believe me.” I assured her and stood up to sat down on my own bed. “Yes, I know. The way you cared about Saki, sure. You're someone I cantrust. Well, I gave him cookies and confessed. He held the box over his head and smiled back at me. I felt so ecstatic back then, but it transformed in a matter of seconds into sadness. He just threw away the box. I remember that Kyuhyun walked up to him and smiled. HE SMILED!” That Kyuhyun must have been a very bad person.

“After they left Eunhyuk suddenly came and picked up my box. He asked: 'May I can have it?'. I remember those words more than just clearly. I just nodded my head and he left as well.” I shook my head in disbelief. God, I met Donghae but against Sungmin and Kyuhyun he wasnothing. “They're really mean.” I commented on her story and laid down. “Yes, but now... I won't go easy on them. That's why I gave the idea of dyeing their hair to Amber's prank organization.” she meant and I stood up again.

“No, don't tell me. One class above us...” “Yes, there are Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. As well as Kangin and Donghae.” I sighed and put my head down, because my head felt somewhat heavy. “You really don't want to give me your mission?” I shook my head. That fact didn't change anything. “Mission?” “She's the one to replace the shampoos.” Amber answered and smiled at me. This was encouraging. “Oh, then good luck. And make sure that Kyuhyun gets his hair dyed!” Minji told me in a harsh tone and went to bed.

“Well, oyasuminasai!” Amber also went to bed and I remained sitting on mine. This fact changed almost everything. What if one of them noticed me? I would be done, dead, thrown out!



*~*~*~*~*


The next morning I got up extremely early and Amber handed me the false shampoo. “I wish you just the best luck.” She nodded a few times and sent me off. I walked towards the gym and hid behind the bushes. I just had to jump in and change the shampoos... Couldn't really be that hard. I couldn't disappoint Amber nor Minji after she had told me that story. I just had to be quiet. I saw the boys entering the gym and sneaked in as well. I hid behind the wall and waited for them to go into the hall. It didn't really take long until they got out and left.

I made sure that everyone was out and entered the room quietly. I thought about damaging their clothes but they looked all the same. So no way to find out which uniform belonged to Kyuhyun or Sungmin. I looked around the bathroom, but the shampoo was nowhere to be seen. I jumped into the shower and found it immediately. I replaced it with the wrong one as I suddenly heard a noise. The noise approached and inpanic I pushed the button and the water began to come out, pouring all over me. I remained calm, as I heard the door. “Yes, you can go without me.” I heard a voice, but couldn't clearly identify it because of the water, that was splashing over my head.

5 seconds later a man entered the shower, closed it and switched off the water. I locked eyes with Donghae and began to smile. Why does it out of all guys have to be him? I looked down and noticed that he was shirtless. I couldn't help myself but stare at his perfect upper body. I leaned against the wall and smiled nervously. This was my end. I heard the door opened again and was pushed to the other side, away from the side that was visible from the outside. Donghae switched the water on again and pressed his body against mine. I turned my head in embarrassment away and tried to bear it. I bet every girl would die now... I had the feeling that the temperature increased, but it must have been the warm water. After the door was closed, he switched off the water again and stepped back. What should I do now?

I stood calm and looked shyly up. That was... very near. I took a close look at his face, a smile played about his lips. “Were you searching for me?” he asked snottily and put his hand on the wall behind me. “N-no.” I mumbled and hid the shampoo behind my body. “Let me guess, you mixed up the shower for male and female?” I nodded a few times and closed my eyes. I couldn't speak when I had to look at him... almost . My heart was beating louder than an jack-hammer. Unbelievable what he did to me, though he didn't even touch me...