Slack Button

Disguised (Part 1)

My first subject Friday was Japanese and I had to face the fact that I didn't know anything. “Practice vocables, Lucia.” my teacher said and I nodded. I acknowledged it deep inside myself. I looked out of the window and saw Donghae and his fellows outside, with some girls gathering around them. Must have been like heaven for them. Tze. I looked back at my teacher and copied the new vocables in my little vocab book. This was really tiring. I was not a machine. The teachers shouldn't burden me like that...

After Japanese ended I quickly went to the next lesson which was Biology. I couldn't wait to talk about being a  in this century. I sighed and sat down. Friday wasn't my best day as well. Biology was super stupid when I couldn't understand what they were saying. I even wondered why they talked about it so frankly? I didn't want anyone to know about my love life... which didn't exist. I ran my hands through my hair and started to listen. The first ten minutes were so boring that I eventually fell asleep. After the doorbell rang I opened my eyes again and looked at Amber, who just looked amusingly at me.

“Were you dreaming of Donghae or Kyuhyun or maybe even Eunhyuk?” I hit her lightly and put my things into my bag. I couldn't remember that I dreamed of anything. “Well, you can copy the things later.” she meant and handed me her folder. “You're my rescue.” “You don't really seem to be interested in males and their... organs.” “The whole time it's about . here, there. Come on, who on this friggin' earth is still a ?” I talked loudly, because of the other surroundings as suddenly Kyuhyun and the others appeared in front of me.

“Perhaps you.” Kyuhyun took a guess and I began to get angry again. Calm down, Luce. He was not worth it. “Hah, maybe, but... ähm, I wanted to apologize because of my rudeness.” “You are a !” Kyuhyun yelled out in happiness as they all turned their heads towards me. Okay, who cared? “I didn't intend to hurt you by bashing your shirt to the ground. I just didn't want to be treated like a clothes hanger.”

“Donghae, will you take her ity?” “ARE YOU LISTENING?” I yelled, but he still wasn't doing anything to forgive me. “There's no sign.” Amber whispered and grabbed my shirt from behind. “****” I mumbled to myself and grabbed his shirt instead. I grabbed it with all my might and demolished one of his buttons. My mouth fell open as I starred unbelievingly at it. “Oh oh.” Amber buzzed from behind and took the button. “I swear it was slack...” I took a glance at Kyuhyun, who looked arrogantly at me. “First bashing my shirt to the ground and now destroying my uniform?” he asked and I nodded. “I am terribly sorry.” I apologized, but that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

He took off his jacket speedily and threw it at my head. I sighed and peeked out under the jacket. “Forgive me.” I begged as he already left the corridor. “Perfect.” I mumbled with the jacket on my head. “You're getting more and more popular. You can sell it to those crazy girls.” Amber suggested as she picked up the jacket from my head. I tried to think of it, but came just to one conclusion. “I will repair it.” “I would sell it.” Eunhyuk told jokingly and smiled at me. “Good luck.” Donghae wished before they also left.

“Don't tell me... You know how to sew?” I looked at her smilingly and took the button and jacket. “Of course. Every girl should know how to do it.” Amber shook her and put her hand on my shoulder. “Whatever it is, I will definitely help you.” “That's good, get me a needle and a yarn.” “Go to the arts room... I am sorry that I can't get it. They threw me out of their club, after I... destroyed all their works of art.” I blinked at her unsteadily and nodded. “Will you tell me what happened?” She nodded. “Sure, just get it and come to our room.”

I went quickly to the arts room and searched through all the drawers. “What a pain.” I heard someone talking and turned around. I took one of their white yarn and wanted to went out as I heard them talking again. I followed those voices and stopped in front of a slightly opened door. “First running around in Donghae's clothes, then bashing Kyuhyun's to the ground and after that she even dared to destroy his jacket.” That conversation was to 100% about me. Nobody could be as clumsy as me. I hold tightly onto Kyuhyun's jacket and tried to leave as suddenly this miserable boy stood in front of me. What the  was he doing here?

“Are you eavesdropping?” “No, is that also against your rules?” I hissed at him and walked to the door of freedom. “It isn't, but nice that you appreciate my clothes so much.” He pointed at me, who strongly held onto his jacket. Indeed I pressed it with all my strength against my body. “Ah, yes. I am sorry!” I apologized again as the button slipped through my hand. I picked it up from the bottom and put it into my trouser pocket. “Don't tell me you want to fix my jacket?” I leeched onto his clothes and turned my head. “You shouldn't waste your time, when you can't do it.”

“Who told you that I can't do it?” I wanted to know and approached him again. He didn't know a thing and I guessed that was better than telling him. “I will fix it without anyone's help. You will be impressed!” I promised and boxed him lightly. “You will regret not forgiving me.” I continued to talk and jumped towards the door. He looked with an unbelievable stare at me and leaned forward. “We'll see, Luce. The deadline is tomorrow. Make me regret it.” he told me hauntingly and I nodded. I wondered why his tone suddenly became kind of soft. Nevertheless I left the room happily and ran back to my friends.

I would show you, Cho Kyuhyun, what a commoner was able to do. Hah! Moment, did he just call me Luce? And I let it through? I opened our door and Amber smirked at me. “Do you have all the things you need?” “I found a needle easily but I had to go through all the drawers for this yarn.” She nodded and patted her bed beside her. “Sit down.” I did as told and started to sew the things together, which was even easier as I thought, even a dog could have done it perfectly.