Pacific Ocean

The Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What happened-“ 

 

“Don’t you dare ask me what happened.” Jessica angrily said to her roommate, Tiffany, as she entered their apartment soaking wet.

 

Jessica slammed the door of her room harshly.

 

 

“What’s wrong with her, is it raining outside?” Tiffany innocently rushed through the window, and the sunlight just blinded her eyes.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

“Aish! That pabo! How could she spit her drink to me?! What’s so surprising about the idea of me courting her?”Jessica was so pissed as she remembered what happened earlier.

 

/Flashback.

 

“Would you want me to court you then?” The student council president proposed.

 

“PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Oh......my.....*choked*...God I am sorry Jessica-shi I *cough* didn’t mean to-!!“ Sooyoung was so shocked as she was holding . She can’t believe what she just did.

 

 

She just freaking spit her drink to the student council president and everyone in the cafe almost drop their jaws at the scene.

 

Sooyoung immediately tried wiping the girl’s face with a tissue.

 

“Stop it.” Jessica muttered. With her eyes shut closed.

 

 

“I’m really sorr-“ Sooyoung nervously said as she quickly stopped wiping Jessica’s face. 

 

 

Jessica stood up. Her expression was unreadable.

 

“I’ll leave now.” Jessica stated as she started walking away.

 

Before closing the door of the cafe, Jessica uttered with her back facing Sooyoung.

 

“I am dead serious Choi. I’ll pursue you whether you like it or not. I’ve waited long enough for this opportunity.”  

 

Sooyoung was again, left speechless by the ice princess.

 

 

/End of flashback

 

 

 

Jessica smiled unconsciously as she remembered what happened.

 

 

‘Fighting Jessica! You can do this! No one in their right mind wouldn’t fall for your charms’, she confidently uttered to herself as she stared in her bathroom mirror.

 

 

“Aigoo, thank you umma appa for this face” Jessica giggled to herself.

 

 

——————————

 

 

University of Seoul, Fine Arts Department

 

Everyone was busy chatting around while waiting for their professor to arrive.

 

The two dorks, Yuri and Sooyoung were too busy playing with the new mobile game that Yuri has downloaded.

 

“Aigoo I’m gonna kill this sh*t!” Yuri said while gritting her teeth out of frustration from the game while the shikshin is just watching with her, frustrated as well.

 

 

When suddenly.

 

A single long stem rose landed on her desk.

Sooyoung stared at it for awhile and slowly looked up too see the person who placed it..

.

 

.

Jessica was smiling at her. It’s kinda creepy since it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter