" I Just Can't Let You Go Even If I Die... " Chapter 2~

" I Just Can't Let You Go Even If I Die... "

Hee Yoong got out of bed the next morning and walked to SM Entertainment after getting ready. She went into the dance room and practiced her moves while waiting for the rest of her members and their dance instructor.

She continued practicing her dance moves, unaware of the pair of brown eyes watching her from the door. The eyes followed her every move, her fluid twirls and graceful pirouettes.

Hee Yoong did a final twist and stopped to rest. A soft clapping caught her attention and she turned her head to the door.

Kyuhyun was standing at the doorway with a small smile on his face. He was clapping his hands softly.

 

" Kyuhyun oppa! ", said Hee Yoong in surprise.

 

" Hi, Hee Yoong-ah. That was very good dancing. ", complimented Kyuhyun.

 

" T--thank you, o--oppa. ", said Hee Yoong with a blush.

 

" You wanna go out for coffee later? ", asked Kyuhyun.

 

" O--oh, s--sure. ", said Hee Yoong with a shy smile.

 

" Great! Meet me at the entrance after work! ", said Kyuhyun happily.

 

With that, Kyuhyun bid her good-bye and left. Hee Yoong squealed in happiness when he had gone.

 

*******

 

As soon as the day ended, Hee Yoong packed up her stuff and ran to the entrance of SMEnt. She waited for Kyuhyun, when someone shouted "BOO!" from behind her.

 

" BOO! "

 

" AAH! "

 

Hee Yoong got a shock and turned around, only to meet a laughing Kyuhyun. She pouted cutely.

 

" Oppa, that wasn't funny~!!! ", she whined.

 

" Aigoooo~ Kyeopta~ ", cooed Kyuhyun as he pinched her cheeks.

 

Hee Yoong pouted and stomped her foot. Kyuhyun laughed at her behaviour. Then, he took her out to Starbucks for coffee.

Hee Yoong had an Iced Mocha and Kyuhyun ordered a Latte. As the both of them drank their coffee, they talked about themselves and joked about.

 

" ...And Donghae hyung stuck his hand down in the tank and got scared! ", laughed Kyuhyun, remembering the time SJ-M was playing a game where they had to stick their hands down a tank.

 

The both of them laughed out loud.

 

" Thanks for taking me out for coffee, oppa. ", said Hee Yoong softly.

 

" Gwenchana. ", said Kyuhyun with a smile.  " It was my pleasure. "

 

They talked a little while longer, chatting when a group of girls approached them.

 

" Oppa! Kyuhyun oppa! ", they squealed.

 

Kyuhyun and Hee Yoong looked at the mob of fangirls rushing towards them. Kyuhyun quickly grabbed Hee Yoong's hand and ran out of the coffee store, but not before throwing a quick wink at the girls following close behind them.

The girls squealed, causing some of them to stop in their tracks. Kyuhyun and Hee Yoong took that opportunity to run away before the mob of fans could catch up with them.

They hid in an alley and kept quiet as they watched the screaming fanmob run past their alley and down the street.

 

" Does this happen to you often? ", asked Hee Yoong with a slight laugh.

 

" You have no idea. ", panted Kyuhyun breathlessly.

 

" Next time, you should wear a mask or something to conceal your face the next time we go out in public. ", said Hee Yoong as she mopped her brow.

 

" Yeah, I should've, ", laughed Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun quickly walked Hee Yoong home before the fangirls could return and bid her good-bye before running back to his dorm.

 

*******

 

For months, their friendship was peaceful and they had tons of fun together. They did regular things friends would do with one another: take selcas of themselves together, meet up for coffee or lunch or dinner at times, play pranks on other people and go out to places for the day.

Somewhere along their friendship, Hee Yoong found herself falling in love with Kyuhyun.

She was falling in love with his voice, his looks, his stature, his smiles, his laughs, his tempers, his personality, everything about him.

She wanted to tell him so badly, but she was shy and afraid he wouldn't accept her love back.

She hoped that one day when she is brave enough to confess, Kyuhyun will accept her love and love her as much as she loves him.