Bulbasaur

A Week To Forever

June wakes up uncomfortably. He feels like a mess. “ my head hurts”

Yunhyeong came in just in time. “Good morning Mr. Koo. You look like a mess. Just like the mess you’ve made last night. I’ll go back and bring you some hangover soup.”

Junhoe tilts his head remembering what Yunhyeong just said. “I….did something?” He tries to remember.

June remembered the scandal he made last night. Most importantly, he remembered the guy he tried to fight. June facepalms as he regrets everything he did. Yunhyeong came back with his promised hangover soup.

“What’s with the face? Do you remember it now?” Yunhyeong smirks as he teases June.

“Yes hyung and I feel sorry for everyone who got involved last night.”

Yunhyeong just laughed. “I agree with what you told him last night though, he is really cute!”

I said that? But why is he agreeing with me? The statement is only mine! June didn’t like Yunhyeong’s tone.

“Hyung can you leave me alone for a while?” June said bitterly.

“Why so sudden? Ya! Are you jealous?” Yunhyeong smirks.

“Wha- What? J-jealous? Jealous my face hyung! Now shoo shoo!” June threw Yunhyeong some pillows making him come out hastily. June laughs and reminisces the guy.

“Soft fluffy hair, pretty eyes, sharp jawline, nice long neck, and cute plump lips” June whispered to himself, with an insane smile.

As the sun rises, Hanbin wakes up feeling energized from the sunrays through his window. He can’t explain the positive aura he's feeling right now but he wishes that he’d stay like this the whole day.

“Good morning HYUNGS!” Hanbin greeted energetically.

“What’s with the wide smile Binnie?”

“I second the motion from Bobby. What’s with the smile? You look creepy”

“Nothing. I just want to start the day motivated so we can finish our work successfully. You know, I don’t want to fail dad, hyung”

The three of them ate breakfast together. I like the Ambiance in this place. It feels warm and cozy. Hanbin decides to change and wear his fitness attire. He decided to jog around, also a good way to explore around the town.

June is buying breakfast in the convenience store. It’s his way to compensate for the embarrassing thing he did to his friends last night. He decided to look for a choco cone since Chanwoo likes it. While looking for it, he unexpectedly bumped into a guy a little bit smaller than him. He quickly bowed and apologized.

“Oh its you.” The smaller guy said. June was surprised and face the guy. His eyes widen as he sees the familiar guy. The guy smirks. “You seem to be surprised? Do you perhaps remember me?”

it’s him! It’s really him! June pretended he doesn’t remember Hanbin and acted with a poker face. “I am sorry, are you anything related to me? Haven’t seen you before.” That’s right June. Act like you don’t know him. It will be embarrassing if you get caught. June pretended he’s looking for something.

“The cute guy with pouty lipsh at the restaurant?” Hanbin said while acting drunk. June’s ears turned red.

“I am sorry, I really don’t remember anything last night. I was very drunk.” June insisted. This guy is cute but I gotta excuse myself from this embarrassment. “I am sorry but I have to go now, my friends are hungry and breakfast is on me. See you around!” June rushed to the counter and immediately went out the store.

Hanbin was left there, smiling. He’s mine. No one can ever get my Bulbasaur.

Yunhyeong, Donghyuk, and Chanwoo were surprised when June barged in the door. He was out of breath and covered with sweat. “Here’s your break..fast guys. I gotta go up first, enjoy!” He said while panting. June rushed to his room and locked it. What the is wrong with him? Thoughts running on the three musketeers’ minds. But nonetheless, they disregarded the weird actions of June and started eating. Food is life.

June didn’t care if he is sweating. He jumped in his bed, covered his face and “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS HIM ITS HIM!” and he looks so ing cute in that outfit. June thought. Is it possible that he is staying here nearby? Is he a resident here? June shrugged off his thoughts and decided to clean up.

The tall guy with annoying voice is all over Hanbin’s thoughts while showering. He wants to know about him more. He wants to find a way without being noticed by Jinhwan and Bobby. He knows he’ll be teased by those two and he won’t be able to focus in work with that. I guess he just lives near our place?

The three Kims proceeded to the site where they will establish their franchise. The place is all ready. It just needs to be furnished and painted.  

“What do we still need? I’ll call dad for the expenses on the interior design of this place.” Hanbin suggested.

“Well apparently we need to hire an ambassador for our franchise, one male and one female.” Jinhwan said.

“In addition, He/She needs to be well known in the town and probably has the model aura, just like our other ambassadors” Bobby added.

“Then let’s hold an audition for two days.” Hanbin ordered. Their team disseminated the information all through out the town immediately. They are wasting no time.

Chanwoo was scrolling through his social media feed when he saw a post by the town councilor. He immediately thought of jobless June who seems to be perfect for the role.

“JUNEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” The maknae screams.

June, who is focused on writing poems in his room was startled with Chanwoo’s annoying scream. What is the problem now?! I can’t focus! “WHAT?” He screams from his table.

“Come here! It’s very urgent for a jobless human like you!”

June lazily went to Chanwoo’s room and lightly poked him and the head.

“What is it? I can’t focus on my poems. Make sure it’s important or else”

Chanwoo showed the poster and explained about the audition for the town ambassador of a certain company.

June suddenly became curious about it and researched more about the company in his room. He seemed to like the brand and looks well known. He wants to try but he’s afraid. Why do I feel like this will be a turning point in my life? But nonetheless, he still wants to try and there’s no harm in trying so he’ll take the opportunity. If it’s for me then it’s for me.

June immediately prepared the requirements and told Yunhyeong and Donghyuk his plan to audition. The two didn’t think twice and supported the latter. They also feel that June can get this since he’s also very popular among girls in their small town.

Audition day has come and the line for the auditionees is already long. June had his queue number and he’s #51 on the list. Good thing Yunhyeong packed him some lunch so he won’t starve.

June can’t help to feel shy when some girls are talking about him by his side. Some even took a picture with him and told him that they’re rooting for him to become the brand’s male town ambassador. His confidence went a bit high from the compliments they’ve given him.

He suddenly felt nervous when it’s #50 who’s next in line. Any minute now, he’ll be entering the audition room and his mind went blank for a while.

After 5 minutes, #50 went out of the room and he’s been told by the staff to get ready and prepare his requirements.

June breathed heavily. Breath in. Breathe out. It’s all or nothing Koo Junhoe.

Hanbin, Jinhwan, and Bobby were the judges of the audition. They know who perfectly fits the role for a town ambassador. But amidst the past 50 auditionees, they are not yet convinced with them. Hanbin’s phone rang and had to turn his back for a while to answer the call.

“#51 are you ready? You may enter now. Good luck!” the staff said.

June opened the door and saw three guys infront of him. He looked at the first judge who seems to be very small from his perspective but looks daring. The second judge, kind of looks like a hard rock enthusiast and has a very cool aura. While the third one, he doesn’t know yet. He got his back facing him and look’s busy talking over to someone.

June hurriedly handed in his papers to the judges.

“Relax for a while, Mr. Hanbin here is still talking to someone. We’ll start once he’s done.” the guy who looks like a hard rock enthusiast said.

“You look familiar. I can’t point out where I’ve seen you.” the small guy with blonde hair said.

Here we go again. Why do I look familiar to everyone? Am I this relevant these days?

“It’s nice to hear that sir hehe” June laughed awkwardly.

“By the way I’m Jinhwan, this is Bobby, and over there is Hanbin. And based from this paper, your name is Koo Junhoe? Am I right?”

“Its nice to meet you Mr. Jinhwan, Mr. Bobby, and Mr. Hanbin. Yes my name is Koo Junhoe”

Hanbin ended his call and turned around, still facing his phone. He then looked at the paper of the auditionee and his eyes went big. Oh my god. This can’t be. Is it him?

Hanbin immediately faced June and the two of them were shocked to see each other.

Hanbin gave a teasing smirk.

June was surprised to see the cute guy with pouty lips he’s been thinking the past days. OH MY GOD THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. WAIT SO HIS NAME IS HANBIN? CUTE NAME BUT ITS NOT TIME TO THINK ABOUT THAT NOW GDSLKJDFDF

“Hey Bulbasaur, so you’re auditioning huh?” Hanbin teased.

 

“Uhhh do you know each other?” Bobby looking suspiciously at the both of them.

 

“Ye-“

 

“NO!”

 

“Come on now, one says yes and one says no. Who’s lying?” Jinhwan added

 

“Please stop bugging me, For the nth time, I don’t even know you!” Junhoe replied

 

"Let's not get into details, let's start the audition" Hanbin proudly said.

 

Let the games begin, the name's Koo Junhoe huh? Yes, this Koo Junhoe is mine. Hanbin smiled.