Third ♡ (part 2)

"Hueless"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung checked his appearance on the mirror. Today he's wearing a light grey slim fit trench coat, underneath is a simple white shirt, paired with black fitting jeans and black bullock shoes. He's put in a greater effort in dressing his self today, for he doesn't want Mark to go running because of how hideous he looks. And the least he wanted is for the painter to get embarrassed to be seen with a potato like him. 

He took out a small notepad from his pocket where he has written his planned activities for the day. Last night he stayed up to 11 pm, planning out the perfect day that will make Mark finally say yes. Among the activities google has suggested him, Jinyoung picked out those which he thinks will not be awkward for two guys to be engaged into. Opening the notepad, Jinyoung checked what he has written.

Breakfast at Paris Baguette  Pefume making at G.N. Perfume Studio  Lunch at Chef's Palette Watch Les Miserables at Sejong Center Dinner at Sushi Kaisin

Jinyoung is at least 75 percent sure that his plan is okay, and will not lead him to a total downfall. He has already prepared his self and his wallet for this day. Based from his planned schedule, he'll be spending much money. Mark better give his precious yes to him or else he'll really have a mental breakdown. Everything is already set, he only has a minor problem.

He waited until the third ring for Mark to answer. "What time are you going to pick me up?" About that...

"Yeah, that's something I cannot do since I don't have a car, remember?" There was a brief silence, and Jinyoung just cleared his throat. "But, I could ride a taxi to get there. The thing is, you need to be okay with us riding taxis and-"

"I'll be there in ten." Mark said before hanging up.

Jinyoung could only smile. His problem is solved. Just as he wanted, Mark will bring his car and drive them around to get to their destinations.

 

Their morning went as planned. They ate breakfast at Paris Baguette and Mark loves the coffee and croissant he ordered for the blonde. By 10 am, they headed to G.N. Perfume Studio in Myeongdong too, making sure they won't miss their appointment. 

The staff guided them and discussed about some preparation. Him and Mark chose their own perfume base out of 150 options. Jinyoung took a longer time than Mark because the older doesn't seem like he really cared how his perfume will turn out. Mark even asked him why he thought of doing this, for a couple of times. Jinyoung just ignored him, and the fact that he might have made a wrong decision setting an appointment on perfume making. 

"What bottle do you want?" He asked Mark after they chose the flavors that they want. In front of them are different colored bottles. "I'll take the blue one." He said and turned to Mark again. "You?"

Mark was staring at the bottles before he heard him hissing. "A bottle is a bottle. Why do I have to choose?" Mark said, grabbing a perfume bottle. 

Grinning, he leaned in to whisper in Mark's ear. "Didn't know you like pink." But the painter just hissed at him again.

After testing the fragrance that they made, Jinyoung being satisfied and Mark being a hundred percent done with the activity, the both of them just proceeded to naming their own perfume. Jinyoung named his Rhythm and Blues, while Mark named his Home. He found it soft, how Mark chose the name of his fragrance but when he asked of the reason, "Because while making it all I was thinking is that I want to go home."... Jinyoung could only glare at the blonde.

 

"What do you have next on your list, Park Jinyoung?" 

They were here at Chef's Palette, eating their lunch when Mark asked him that. Jinyoung was just enjoying the food he got from the mouth-watering buffet but Mark was already asking him about how he planned the rest of the day. Wiping his mouth with a napkin, he took out the notepad which made Mark gawk at him.

"You really do take planning very seriously, don't you?"

Jinyoung didn't answer and just read the schedule out loud. "After lunch, we'll head to Sejong Center to watch Les Miserables, and then finally dinner at Sushi Kaisin." When he's done reading, he saw Mark frowning at him. "Why? I understand if you say broadway is boring but, you cannot possibly dislike sushi."

Mark only frowned some more, even managing a low groan. "It's not just about broadway and sushi. I'm just trying to understand your thought process leading you to come up with that schedule."

"Why? What's wrong with it? Google said this is how usual dates are." And the moment he said the word date, he saw how the blonde's frown vanished and was quickly replaced by a teasing smirk.

"So we're on a date, then?"

"A business date, Mr. Tuan." Jinyoung clarified. "But anyway, my planned date is not as bad as it seems. This is how a date usually go."

"It's not about how it usually happens, Jinyoung. Be it business, friendly or romantic, a date should allow both parties to enjoy what they're doing together. Even in a business date, if your client doesn't enjoy and gets bored, it would be impossible for you to close the deal."

"Why? Are you not enjoying?"

Mark then looked at him through genuinely curious eyes. "Are you? Do you enjoy this, Jinyoung? Because if I should answer honestly, I won't enjoy this unless I see that you're enjoying your time as well."

Jinyoung could only keep his head down. It was his first time making perfumes and he could say this will be the last time, He doesn't really like watching broadway musicals and he's got a feeling he'll only doze off to sleep at the theatre. These things, which google said would be fun, they're not fun for Jinyoung. But then again, what does his boring self know about having fun? 

A soft tap on his hand drew his attention back. Mark was still staring at him with the same look in those almond brown eyes. "What do you really want to do, Jinyoung?"

Locking his eyes with the older's, he answered. "To find myself."

 

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

 

When they both got out of the car, Jinyoung could already see the questioning look in Mark's eyes. He knows the painter wants to ask him something but all Jinyoung could do is to smile at the older and said, "Don't just stand there. Follow me, come on!"

Jinyoung walked straight unto the main gate. He presented his i.d. for the guard to check and nudged on Mark to do as well. "We're just here for inquiries." The guard nodded and gave them both passes. As they walked past the gate, Jinyoung overlooked the vast field and the large structure. It's castle-like structure is one of the things which captivated him.

"What are we doing here?" Mark asks while they were walking under the shade of the ginkgo trees along the sidewalk. 

Putting both his hands in his pockets, Jinyoung started to tell his story.

"I was raised in a family of four, my mom, my dad and my older sister. We're not what you can call a well-off family. But my dad earns enough from his work as a sales manager and my mom knows how to budget his salary. They were able to send us both to school. My sister So Young has always been the favorite. I've never noticed and actually thought about it until I was about to graduate high school. At that time, noona was already in college, in her third course after shifting twice. I've not been particulary close to my parents, but we're in good terms. They were able to support me in my studies anyway."

Mark was still listening and Jinyoung is relieved because he still needs to get to that part in his story. They stopped on walking in front of the large sign where Korea University School of Arts and Design is written.

"It was after my graduation when I decided to tell them what I want for college. I always loved arts, and basically anything related to it. So I thought, pursuing it in college would be a good decision. But unfortunately, my parents thought other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter