Know Your Place, and Stay There.

Take a Chance on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The day you start loving someone is the day  you starts losing them.

 

And Eunbi learned it the hard way.

 

Yes, her ship might've sinked..but she still managed to sail it underwater.

 

Eunbi thought its impossible but her she is now.

She survived the fall, the chaos that the love brought to her.

And perhaps it's true..

 

That maybe the opposite of loving is not hating.

It's leaving.

 

 

Eunbi shake her head to brush off the thoughts on her head.

She finishes the last step to complete her look for today. Her redlipstick.

 

The game is on.
She have a crown to regain from that Miyawaki.

 

She put on her designers clothes and her killer heels, her long hair falling freely. A touch of class and sass.

 

Eunbi don't usually dress to impress, she have that effect born with her.

 

But now, the story changed.
A character was added and Eunbi need to put that character on its proper place.

Definitely not near hers.

 

"Unnie~let's go. You've been checking yourself in the mirror for the nth time. Are you trying to impress someone? "

Minju hitched a ride awhile ago and here she is now, annoying Eunbi.

Eunbi averted her gaze from the mirror to the girl sitting on the passenger seat.

"Minju-ya~~I'm just doing my role right. "

"What role? "

"Kwon Celeb. "

The young girl stifle a laugh.

 

"Unnie, is it about Sakura again? That girl didn't even do anything to you. "

Eunbi glare at her.

 

"Why is it that when I do something me, it will always be because of her? Why does her name always have to be in the same sentence with mine? And why am I bad for having confidence just because people think I'm competing her? This is just me even before her! "

 

Minju's jaw dropped. She never thought that the older girl would take her teasing seriously.

"Your obviously triggered."

Minju smirks earning another death glare from Eunbi.

"Unnie~~ your both cute and beautiful. You don't have to try so hard."

"I am not! "

Minju just roll her eyes. She's referring to all the expensive stuff Eunbi is wearing today. From its hairclip to its heels.
 

"Whatever. I'll go out first. I will wait for you at the hallway. Don't wanna dull your spotlight when you come out. "

"Yah Kim Minju! "

 

The young girl just ignore her and step out of the car. 

 

Eunbi composes herself and sigh.

Is she trying so hard?

But she just don't want to be second with Sakura..

anyone else just not her! 

 

 

Eunbi got out of the car and as expected, head turns to her way and gasps was heard around. She smiled in satisfaction.

 

It always make her feel good. To be recognized. To be noticed. To be complimented, Eunbi loves the attention.

She found Minjoo waiting for her in the hallway. The young girl's looking at her incredulously.

"I hope your happy." Minjoo told her sarcastically.

"I am."

 

They both walk in the hallway.

Minjoo is really really pretty too. So students made a way for them to walk.

Eunbi's proud smile never leave her lips. But her faces distorted when she saw Sakura not far away walking to them. 

 

They're about to meet. 

 

The short-haired girl is walking with its head hung low while holding its book closely to its chest. Among those books is the sketchpad she always bring.

Sakura don't seem to notice them so when the girl is near, Eunbi laughed out of the blue.

Minju look at her confused.

"Unnie why are you laugh--"

"Oops.."

 

Silence enveloped the hallway as a sound of books hitting the floor echoes before it. 

 

Minju gasps when she saw the books scattered on the floor while Eunbi smirks when Sakura look at her.

Sakura stare at Eunbi. It's incomprehensible, Sakura's stare is almost blank and Eunbi hates it when she can't read her.

The older girl smirks fade when Sakura smiles at her.

 

"Unnie I'm sorry.. " Minju broke their subtle conversation using stares and started picking up the books, squatting.

Sakura pick the books up with her.

"Again, I'm sorry Sakura unnie. " Minjoo bowed twice and she elbowed Eunbi.

"What? " Eunbi brows raised.

"Say sorry. "

 

"Why would I? It was her fault, shes not looking at where she's going. "

"Unnie.. Just say so--"

 

"It's okay Minjoo. " Sakura gazed starts with Minjoo and now rest on Eunbi's perfect face.

She's beautiful. Sakura thought.

 

"It's my fault. I bumped her. "

"What?? Unnie w--"

 

 

"Are you acting nice again because people are watching us? " Eunbi said bitterly. She knows it, Sakura is so fake.

"Eunbi unnie! "

 

"I don't even have to act anything, Eun. " Sakura Sid calmly. 

 

Eunbi's surprise. This is the first time Sakura called her by her nickname.

 

"Really now huh? " The older girl step closer at Sakura, leveling their faces. She look at her furiously.

"Aren't you a good actress? You've always been good at acting and pretending. "

 

Minjoo look at the two girls exchanging looks, as well as the students around them. It is amusing.

"Eunbi unnie, of course she's in drama club rem-"

 

 

"And aren't you the one who always believe in those pretenses?"

Eunb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter