You ruined my EveryDay

Take a Chance on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The day is barely starting but Eunbi already hates it.

 

How can she not? For one. It's Monday.

 

And second, the real reason why she hates it ---is the event awhile ago.

 

Eunbi paid extra attention on her make.up today. She wants every student she passes by to look at her. 

 

But today is definitely not her lucky day. 

For when she got off of her car is also the same time Sakura get out of hers too.

 

She cursed inwardly..Like why? Why does the world likes colliding the two of them?!

 

Yes, the school made them look like rivals for being both famous but this is not fair anymore. Sakura takes the most attention and it annoys Eunbi that the short haired girl seems to hate it.

 

Like who would hate being recognized? Being smiled at? Being talked and credited? Being praised?

Those are the things that Eunbi likes.

But Sakura don't.

 

Like what happened awhile ago.

The attention was on that Miyawaki while Eunbi had the dimmest, tiniest light of attention there is that she can count the number of students looking at her way and she's not happy about the result!!

 

That Miyawaki came and stole her spotlight.

 

"Uh oh..somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

Yujin walked with her and now the young girl is teasing her. 

Eunbi purposely take big steps to get away but since Yujin is tall and have long legs, the young girl just laughed at Eunbi.

 

"Nice try unnie."

"Ahn Yujin, I'm telling you! Don't mess with me right now! "

 

Eunbi retaliate but Yujin was not even a bit bothered at her mad Eunbi. She likes teasing her unnie.

 

 

"Is it about that pretty, famous and good at everything she do girl again? "

Eunbi halted and glare at her.

The young, tall girl let out a loud laugh at Eunbi's expression.

"I swear Ahn Yujin, if you don't sto--"

"Unnie.. "

 

Yujin fix Eunbi's hair that was all over her face now.

"Your pretty too. It's just that.... "

She then hold Eunbi's chin and make the shorter girl look at her.

And with the sweetest smile Yujin can show, she look at her unnie softly.

 

"your old." And winked at hair.

Eunbi's brows creases and her nose is about to produce smoke when Yujin run away fast waving at her.

 

"YAH AHN YUJIN!!! "

"DON'T STRESS YOURSELF TO MUCH UNNIE, I'M SEEING YOUR WRINKLES FROM HERE!! " Yujin shouted far from where Eunbi is, meaning, the other students heard it. Eunbi was about to run after that puppy.

 

They are starting to get the attention of the students passing and this is not the attention Eunbi was talking about that Sakura stole from her. 

 

"YAH!! "

"SEE YOU LATER UNNIE, ANNYEONG!! "
The puppy give her flying kisses but Eunbi really wants to punch her.

 

Eunbi, still mad looking at where Yujin was gone.

That puppy sure run so fast. 

She sighed and remind herself to punch Yujin later. But then she feel the wind lightly brushing her skin, she got goosebumps. 

Sakura passed by her.

 

Really now? 

Eunbi's temper heighten.

Why? 

Why is the wind cooperating with that Miyawaki so well that whenever she walks , it follows making it look like she's in a drama.

And her scent. Dang it! Why the heck does she needs to pass on where Eunbi is?!

 

"Excuse me."

Eunbi heard a soft voice and she know too well who is it. She sighed again, put on her resting face and confidently turn around facing the girl she despise the most.

 

Eunbi raise a brow. 

 

"Why?" She -ily asked. She really hate this girl's existence.

 

"I'm sorry for bothering you but.. I think you just dropped you jaw."

 

Huwhhhat?!

Did she heard it right? This girl say whhaaaat?

 

Students starts to eavesdrop. Of course it is a rare sight, seeing two famous, rivals student in the campus having an interaction. 

 

Eunbi won't lose to it. 

"Are you still dreaming Miyawaki? Why would my jaw dropped.? "

 

"It did. " Sakura confidently retaliated back. 

 

"You're clearly drooling when I passed by. "

Wth!

Eunbi quickly touched cause that would be so embarrassing but then she didn't touch anything wet nor she remembered drooling. Wtf!

And then she realized, she didn't even noticed Sakura passing nor look at the girl. 

Damn it. 

Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter