PROLOGUE

Dreamentary

The sunlight was passing through the curtain of the bus windows. A thin boy who still wore his uniform fixed the bus curtain so the light won't fall to the face of the little boy who was sleeping next to him. The boy leaned his head to the chair and stared outside from the window across his seat. The scenery was pretty today. The sky was turning orange as the sun slowly went to sleep. He was mesmerized by the scenery and without realizing he fell into the daydream. His pretty daydream was ended when his phone in his pocket was vibrating. He took it out and swipe the green coloured icon on the screen.

"Have you riding the bus?" asked the woman whose voice was heard through the phone.

"Yes Mom, I am sorry I didn't pick your previous call because I was sleeping. Jisung? Ah yeah, he is fine. He can't talk to you now. I can't wake him up because he is sleeping like a baby," said the boy while looking warmly to his little brother who was sleeping next to him.

"Okay. Be careful on your way here. Take care of your lil bro. I'll be waiting," said the boy's mother. 

"Of course I will protect my one and only cute lil bro. Don't worry about us, okay? Yeah, bye Mom. I love you," he hung the phone call up.

The bus was turning right and it almost made Jisung's head hit the window if Jaemin wasn't quick enough to catch his head. He gently positioned Jisung's head on his shoulder so that it won't collide with the window. After make sure Jisung was still sleeping, Jaemin looked outside the bus window again. In less than two hours they will arrive in Busan, their Mother hometown. Their family will hold a wedding for his uncle. It took a lot of time and involving many people for the preparation so their parent went there since morning. Jaemin and his brother, Jisung had to go to school because they can't miss their exam. That's why they were going by themselves after finishing their exam. Jisung moved his head from Jaemin's shoulder. He was still sleepy and it made him struggling to open his eyes. He yawned and rubbed his eyes to help him awake.

"How was your sleep young master? Did you sleep tight?" Jaemin Jisung's mushroom hair.

"I don't think so," Jisung replied while yawning. He tried to straighten his sitting position.

"What? You don't think so? You were sleeping like a baby. You even drooling on my uniform," Jaemin while looked at his shoulder then hold the uniform as if it was wet by Jisung's drool.

"You are lying," Jisung didn't bother with Jaemin's tease. He was used to it.

"I am not. I am serious. Here, touch it. It's wet. Anyway, why are you not having a good sleep? Do you have a nightmare?" Jaemin was still sticking on his jokes by pretending to wipe the tissue on his uniform.

"No. It's not a nightmare. I just had a weird dream," Jisung replied with his closed eyes because he was still drowsy.

"Uuuu so my lil cat finally grow up huh?" Jaemin showed a naughty smile. Jisung didn't know what Jaemin's mean but a few seconds later he finally realized it because Jaemin couldn’t stop showing his naughty smile.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, HYUNG! AH, REALLY WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?" Jisung was annoyed and it helped him to completely awake.

"I got it. I got it. So what is your "weird" dream about?" Jaemin was satisfied with Jisung's reaction and laugh at it.

"In my dream, I think I was lured by something. Felt like I was wrapped in smoke. It felt comfortable" Jisung began telling his story. Jaemin was smiling to his little brother throughout the story. It made Jisung thought Jaemin wasn't serious and it made Jisung pout. Jaemin laughed at Jisung then said he listened to him carefully and not mocking him. It was just Jisung expression who made him smile.

Jaemin eyes suddenly attached to something outside the window. He was staring at it for quite a while that made Jisung curious. Jisung looked outside but he couldn't see anything that attracting his attention.

"Hyung, what did you see?" Jisung asked Jaemin when still trying to find the interesting object on the road.

"I think I just saw a black car that passing through us. Did I see wrong or it was really fast that it quickly vanishing. Or maybe... I am just seeing a thing? Maybe it was a ghost??? I heard that this time is the perfect time for the ghost to come out. The time when the sun is setting," Jaemin was caressing his own arms pretending he had a chill. He purposely did that to scare his little brother again. Jisung was felt scared for a bit. But, he was trying to save his pride by pretending to be brave. He looked outside the window and began to look for the black car.

The orange coloured sky was faded replaced with the grey sky. Jisung was having a troubled to see the road because of the light was getting vanished. He didn't give up and tried his best to find the black object that his brother saw. Luckily his eyes finally catch it. He smiled because he can prove the thing Jaemin had seen wasn't a ghost. When he turned his head from the window to announce his amazing discovery, the loud noise was heard.

Everything suddenly become so dark. The grey coloured sky wasn't the only one that was seen outside the bus window. From afar, the black cloud along with lightning was seen. Slowly, the water was dropping from the black cloud. The drizzle now turned into heavy rain. The water seems like it was cleaning the road.

Jisung tried to open his eyes but somewhat he can't. He felt so dizzy and sleepy. He was scared because he can't see anything because of the darkness.

"Hyung," Jisung was desperately called Jaemin.

"Hyung... where are you... I am scared," Jisung kept calling his brother. His body was so cold and he couldn't move an inch. He felt so scared and his eyes began to get teary because Jaemin didn't answer. The tears were slowly flowing from his eyes. He kept calling for his brother but still no answer. It made him cry even louder. Jisung suddenly held back his tears after he felt someone was grabbing his hand. "I am here," Jaemin finally answer to Jisung's call. Jaemin slowly wrapped his arms on Jisung body to hug him.

"Hyung... hiks... Hyung... I am so scared, I can't open my eyes," Jisung was crying again and tried his best to hugged Jaemin with the remaining energy left in his body.

"Hahaha... it’s because your eyes are too small so that you can't open it. Don't be scared. Hyung is here. It is so dark so you can't see anything. Now, you'd better go to sleep. Sleep tight, my baby boy. Don't worry Hyung will protect you," Jaemin tightening his hug and Jisung's hair to calm him down. The loud sound was heard again. And this time, the darkness was changing into more intense pitch black darkness.