Sent

Remember my Voice

Being in the same car with Yujin feels like a dream.The girl never scooped people into her car that easily.The trip was solemn and quiet.Every hitchhiked breathes can be heard along with the running car on the road.

Minju was still pondering for Wonyoung's missing case.Is she really lost or is she running away? Minju couldn't really think straight.Her train of thoughts stopped when she heard the driver's seat window rolling.

"Do you smoke?"
"What do you think? I eat cigarettes?" Yujin retorted sarcastically.She lit the roll between her lips while her other hand was on the stirring wheel.She puffed smoke through her nose which Minju found quite amazing

"When did you start smoking?"
"Hmm....non of your business" Minju scoffed softly.She just ignored the lass' attitude for she knows that Yujin really hates her.She sat there quietly looking at her phone

Where are you,please respond TT TT
Why are you doing this,I want to see you more TT TT
My wonyoung,don't vanish from me.....

She reads over and over again.She was impatiently waiting for any replies from Wonyoung.Minju imagined Wonyoung's face. She imagined her fluffy cheeks and round glistening eyes with joy,she missed the lass and the way she silently write in her notepad for communication.

“I started smoking when I was around 13”
“Isn’t that…illegal?” Yujin took a long drag on her tabacco and finished it in a flash puffing a larg cloude of toxic smoke.Minju covered her nose

“Interffering with my business is way more dangerous than smoking kid”
“Hey,I’m one year older than you”
“I don’t care,I’m Wonyoung’s sister anyways.” Minju’s right.She has no fight when it comes to Yujin. She got to respect her for Wonyoung’s happiness and contentment and Yujin was fully aware of that.Wonyoung tried really hard for Yujin to accept Minju but she has no avail to that. Yujin wasn’t afraid to test Minju’s loyalty because she know that her sister loves her too much that she wouldn’t dare to get angry at her even how much she hates the older girl.

Nobody really gets it.They’ve been questioning Yujin a lot but they got no answer from her since their younger years.Yujin was quite hard to read and nonethless Minju was challenged to open this so closed book person.

“Why do you hate me so much? It’s like I did something wrong to Wonyoung all along when in fact I loved her since we were young” Yujin was irked at her statement but he masked her irritation with a another drag from her cigarette.

“I took care of her,I loved her,ever since we were orphans and you know that Yujin. You were there with us at the orphanage!” tears start rolling from Minju’s eyes.Her heart suddenly hurts from spurting out word that she was forbidden to say around Wonyoung.

“Really? Then tell me memories of you and Wonyoung together”
“I gave her that toy. That small bunny. I always dream of that scene and it never gets out of my head” Yujin eyed Minju on the rear view mirror.She crushed her cigarette and retorted

“If that’s the case then you know nothing”

 

 

“Yah Ahn Yujin! Why don’t you report this to the police”
“but this is not a missing case,she ran away. It’s clear that she doesn’t want to be around anymore”
“But why? She’s happy with us,with everybody.She’s even our princess!”
“That’s what  I don’t know Yena.” Minju woke up to the sound of loud chattering only to see Yena on the front seat of her car. Yena is a loud goofy girl who likes playing around,the total contrary of Yujin. They’re friends from softball club at their school. Tho they have different interests they clicked and nobody knows how and why.All they know is that even tho Yujin hates party she always attend Yena’s house party and Yena joined math club even if she hates it just because Yujin is there.That’s the kind of friendship they have

“Oh the prince is already awake!” Yena said loudly with a glad expression.

“Hello Yena.”
“Did I distrub your sleep? Eyyy I’m sorry for being loud”
“No It’s okay actually”
“Here have some banana milk” She took the carton from Yena’s hand and was delighted to drink the treat.Yujin is fan of banana milk,actually,she likes milk in various size and flavors.

“We stopped by a convenient store on the way to get foods. I was really hungry and It’s 1am in the morning so I was about to wake you up to ask you what you like.”
“Well how toughtfull” Minju pats Yena’s head and earned a cute smile from the girl. Yena likes skinship a lot,no wonder she’s friends with everybody unlike the cold introverted Yujin.

“Well I didn’t wake you up because Yujin told me that you like mi-“
“Choi Yena would you mind being silent for a minute or two” Yena raised her brows and tilted her head a little to Yujin to annoy her even more.

“Yah! Ahn Yujin! Am I not cute anymore? Are you leaving me already?”
“You look disgusting” Yena then playfully punch the girl.Everybody was speculating that these two are dating but  Minju of course doesn’t believe in it.Well not that she doesn’t want the duo to be together but she just doesn’t feel anything from the two.

As time passed they’re now 3 to 2 streets near Yujin’s house. Yena was singing loudly alongside with the radio. Minju thought that if Yena is here then it means that she’ll help them finding Wonyoung. At this point in time she decided to check her phone.

Yuri-ah~
3 messages

Kim Minju, what’s with our Wonnie?
I received a text from here and I don’t know what it means,am I that dumb? TT TT
Are you asleep?

 

My Kim sibling
1 message

Did you and Wonyoungie break up? What’s with the message all of a sudden?

 

Eunpuppy
2 messages

Hey I’m scared,did I do something wrong to Wonyoungie? TT TT
She messaged me something weird help I think I’m suddenly dying

“Hey Yujin,my friends messaged me.Wonyoung sent a weird message to them”
“I know.Sakura,Hitomi and Nako are wating for us already”
“No not them, MY friends” Minju emphasized the word my which made everybody in the car confused

“I mean they’re also my friends because they’re Wonyoung’s friend but these three are like my sisters”
“Ahhh… You mean Jo Yul?” Yena said with a pout. Minju wonders if she doesn’t get tired of pouting or something

“Did you know that I’m also here because Wonyoung sent me a weird message?”
“Apparently Wonyoung must have messaged everybody close to us.Chaeyeon also got a message” Yena was talking all by herself while the two proceed to process the information.

“Tell them to come to my house now.” Yujin instructed Minju and she followed suit