Seen

Remember my Voice

Errrr...Hello! I'm really sorry if it took me few weeks to update again T-T.Don't worry,I'll update more often now that I'm not busy anymore.I hope you leave comments and suggestions for this story just so I can hear your opinion. Also please excuse my english,It's not my first language. Anyways,here's a short update please enjoy :)))
------------------------
“I don’t know where to start actually.I know you all because we shared the same lunch table for quite some time now but I don’t know you all personally” Everybody was quietly gathered at Yujin’s house.The hhouse was enormous and it ha three floors but right now isn’t the time to review Yujin’s house.Minjoo quietly focused with Eunbi on her side.

“But I am glad that you could come tonight for this matter.I know it’s already late,even morning already but I must tell you this.” They never heard Yujin speak this long.Yujin doesn’t usually talk at their lunchtable. She’s just there,sitting,stuffing food inside without a word.

“I don’t want you to be alarmed nor disturbed cause I know that this is non of your business but neverthless,I know how close you are to Wonyoung’s heart.” Yujin can’t draw the right words nor have the courage to break the news to them lightly. Yujin might be tough,but she didn’t want everybody to think that it’s their fault.

“Wonyoung,she’s not lost.She ran away.” Everybody was shocked except for Minju and Yena.Minju was hanging her head low.She doesn’t want to meet eyes with anybody in this room.She’s afraid that tears might burst out of nowhere.

“Wait what do you mean lost?" Eunbi said loudly out of confusion.It's 1:00am and this is the news that they received.

"You heard me right please calm dow-"
"Wonyoung is a jolly kid,how could she run away.She has no reason at all" Yujin sighed at Hitomi's words.She's right,everybody is.Wonyoung has no reasons to run away from everybody,or maybe deep down she really has reasons and Yujin must've known.

Minju looked at her with pity.The girl has always been composed,calm, and expressionless well she's still like that regarding with the situation but Minju can feel Yujin's burden.She can feel it even if the latter isn't vocal about it.

"Look guys,Yujin doesn't really know either so let's calm down for a while." Minju stood up making everybody quiet and composed for a while.She then looked at Yujin's way only to receive death glares.Yens then patted Minju's shoulder.

"We are gathered here today to help Yujin search for Wonyoung.I know all of us are still shocked that Wonyoung ran away but it is one of the most considered things right now since she left us with messages" When it comes to awkward silences like this,Yena is pretty helpful at breaking it.Yujin then stood up making Yena and Yujin sit down all of a sudden.

"I know this is pretty hard to understand,even I can't process this much of a problem.The text messages she sent us,I want to hear them all" everybody is still silenced.No one was ready for this.

"I'll start" Sakura raised her hands amidst of the silence going on.Yujin nodded as a sign of agreement.

"She messaged me this: "I've been running away from it for a very long time." " Sakura focused on her screen and tilted her head a little bit.Yujin's head ached from hearing those word.She can't figure it out.What is she running away from? What is happening to Wonyoung?

"I'll go next" Chaewon offered.

" "Well everything happens for a reason,just like this message that contains my heart".That's what the texts says"
"Hmmmm...this is really confusing,it doesn't help." Yena pouted while Yujin drinks her glass of water.

"Well this is mine."And that fear is no other than my past".It's weird,what's with Wonyoung's past?" Minju brainstormed harder than before.It's about the pass.She have been with Wonyoung in the orphanage since they were young.Maybe she can decode this,maybe she can if she thinks harder but she didn't. She failed and she felt useless and angry against herself.

"In the message that she sent me,the word "past" is stressed out." Hitomi spoke softly as if she's scared of what's happening around her.

"I'll not be around for a while,I need to find myself.I need to dwell on my PAST." 
"That kid,I can say that she's really carrying something inside her." Minju questioned herself more.Why wouldn't Wonyoung tell her burdens to her? Doesn't she trust Minju? Minju rubbed her face and grabbed on her hair.

"Me next! me next!" Nako said while raising her hand up.

"So please understand,I'm sure all of you will find yourself along the way."
"Isn't it weird,what does she mean by we'll find ourselves along the way?"
"Choi Yena please shut up for a while eh? You're interrupting everybody" If this was just a normal day at their usual spot inside the cafeteria,Yena might have tried to pepper Yujin with kisses.But it's different this time.Yena did as what she's told to do so.

"Here's mine."Now that I'm old enough,I have more courage to face my fears already." This is getting scarier,I swear." Eunbi said with her enlarged eyes wide open

"The past is haunting me now,and it wouldn't stop unless I fix it." Yuri said plainly after Eunbi.Their spines shivered at what she said.

"Here goes the last message, "Hello there everybody,you might be wondering why you received this message." After those words were spoken,everything went back to being eerily quiet.The quiet house despite of accompanying numerous visitors for tonight,Minju then thought that this must have been the mood of the house ever since.

"You know this is really odd" Yena broke the silence once again.

"Yah Minju-ah,do you recall anything bitter about Wonyoung's past?" Sakura asked softly

"Oh Sakura is right! You've been together with her since you were both young" Nako added but it only made Minju more disappointed.Her stupid brain can't recall anything at all.

"But you know Yujin is also there.They're way more closer since they're sisters" Yuri jived in to the converation

"And what about it?" Chaeyeon didn't really meant to come of rude,but what's said has already been said.

"What are you talking about? If there's someone who should know Wonyoung's past clearly then it should be Yujin." Eunbi raised her voice unexpectedly.

"Hey you two stop that" Yena butted in

"But the three of them spent their time together ever since.Why are you making it seem like Yujin must be the only one who knows?" Minju looked at Yujin who is rubbing her temples at the moment mouthing the words "stop it"

"Because they're sisters."
"Stop it" Yujin said softly

"So what? As if they're blood sisters to start off"
"I said stop it" she's being more affirmative.Minju can't do anything but to cover her ears tightly.She's to tired to listen at them anyways.The more she hears the more her headaches.

"Then why are you blaming it all on our fr-"
"I said stop it!" Yujin shouted at the top of her lungs.It echoed through the empty house.Everybody was frozen except for Hitomi who's been tearing up since they started fighting.

"Who are you to decide on who knows Wonyoung more?! Tell me!" Yujin's veins are showing.She's literally wrecked at the moment.

"Nobody inside this room knows Wonyoung because if we know her,if Minju knows her too well or even if I,her very own sister knows what she feels all alon then this wouldn't happen.You're all supposed to help but why are you making things worse for me?!" Without noticing it,a teardrop escaped from the girl's eyes. 

"I appreciate your effort but please get out" Nobody budged to move.

"I said get out right now" Minju didn't want to go out yet but she saw everybody getting out of the room one by one.It feels like her body is pinned down from where she is sitting.She looked at Yujin whose eyes are mourning with an expressionless face.She feels bad for her,it must be sad to lost your companion for a very long time.

"You? What are you doing here"
"I-I'm sorry" Minju didn't noticed that she's the inly one left there.

"Get out,just please" Minju then stood up bowed and proceeded to get out of the room.