Prologue

Remember my Voice

"Hey!" It felt like yesterday,her heart was beating fast.Young Minju shyly shouted to get the lass' attention.She then carefully turned around and waved to Minju without uttering a word.Minju ran to the girl who waited for her for a long time already   

Who knew that love could occur at a really young age.Minju was only 8 years old when she felt the feeling of love but of course she's still naive to know what it is.All along,she forced herself to call it a "mere admiration".   

"Oh Minju unnie,I thought you wouldn't come even tho you're the one who invited me here" She quickly scribbled on her pad.The lass can't speak,but everybody is sure that her ears are really fine.

"Uhm...I'm sorry if I'm late again,I really need to finish my errands but here! take this" Minju held her arm straight in front of the younger girl as she closed her eyes hard,afraid of the younger ones reaction.The girl was delighted as she look at the stuffed bunny in front of her. Minju opened her eyes only to see her friend looking at it intimately.

"D-did you not like it?"The girl was astound and she quickly scribbled the words on her memo pad.

"Unnie did you make this yourself?"

"H-huh? What makes you say that?" Minju's sweat was cold.She suddenly hid the bunny behind her due to embarrassment thinking that the girl didn't like it

"You're hands are full of bandages :((" she held her hand infront of Minju signing her to surrender the hand made bunny to her.With her trembling hands she surrendered the toy and to her surprise....

The girl showered it with kisses and hugs.Smile slowly crept into her face as she watch the lass adore the bunny.

"I really liked it! Thank you to the best unnie in the world" the girl revealed as she flip her memo to show Minju.

"If that's the case then I'm delighted" Minju smiled from ear to ear.Her cheekbones was flaunting but then the lass started to jot down on her notepad again.Minju observed that the girl seems shy about what she's about to tell Minju.

"What is it?" The girl was about to hand her notepad but then.....

"Kim Minju open this goddamn door or else I don't know what I'll do" Minju' slumber was disturbed by a familiar voice,shouting at her front as she pound the door.She furiously rubbed her eye as she check the time.

It's 11:34 in the evening.

"Great,what dies Ahn Yujin want?" She then left the comfort of her bed to get the door.She moved sluggishly as she hear the loud knocks and shout from Yujin.

"Hell-O-oh god what the !" When she opened the door she was surprised that Yujin held her by the collar. Yujin greeted her with her burning eyes and furious brows while gritting her teeth.

Minju can't pickup what's happening.She's being held at the collar at 11:34 in the evening by Ahn Yujin,her lover's sister.

"Where's Wonyoung?"

"Tell me where did you bring Wonyoung?" She was puzzled.Why is Yujin looking for Wonyoung when she ushered the younger one safely to home.

"What are you talking about? I-I made sure she made it home.I d-dropped he-" Minju was cut off with a punch that made her more dizzy than ever.

"Stop playing games with me.I don't trust you,you know that.Did you eloped with her?" Yujin shouted at the top of her lungs with anger and despair.She then let go of Minju and pushed her inside just to search the house

"Hey Ahn Yujin I know you don't trust me but you know that I wouldn't do that to Wonyoung!" She held Yujin's arms to stop her from searching the house but the girl is too strong and her strength was to no avail since everything was happening in a flash. The only thing that processed on her mind was Wonyoung is missing and it's worst than everybody imagines.

"Wonyoung is my friend,my lover infact,but you know that I can't do that Ahn Yujin." Yujin froze at her spot,her back facing Minju.

"She's been my friend since we're young.I loved her since we're young.I loved her imperfections and her silence." Yujin then turned around and sat on Minju's bed and sighed in defeat.Tears we're evidently streaming on the face of both parties.  

"This is bad Minju.W-wonyoung...she's mute.Who in this world would do this to her?!" She gripped at Minju's bed sheets.Then Minju's phoned buzzed placed on her nightstand beside her bed causing Yujin to look at it.

+69 xxxx xxxxx

1 message 

Minju looked over to check the message.

To find is to see,but to see is to listen.You will never see me no more.Farewell my loved ones.

Minju was at a state where everything in her mind is running wild and dangerously.

"I received the same message" Yujin turned around to see Minju peeking at her own phone.

"It came from Wonyoung.Why don't you have her number saved? Are you cheating on my sister?"

"W-we communicate with h-hand written letters." Yujin rolled her eyes but made no remarks on how she feel oddly disgusted as she imagined the cheesy gestures these two are doing.

"We have no time,I will look for this brat"

 

"I'll help you" Yujin didn't want to involve Minju in this business. Actually to correct it,she doesn't want to involve Minju in any business that she and her sisters share.But this time,she tried to understood Wonyoung.

Wonyoung loved Minju more than anything in this world and Yujin doesn't like that.Yujin simply doesn't approve of their relationship for no particular reason.She just hated Minju for her.

"Fine" Minju looked at Yujin's eyes.She wants to see Wonyoung happy when they found her that's why even tho she doesn't want to do this,she forced herself to agree to this monstrosity.

"Dress up quick,I don't want to waste time here.I'll be waiting at the car" Yujin then stood up and closed the door behind leaving a flabbergasted Minju on her pajamas.