A Shade Of Jealousy (CHAEKURA)

Felling The Cold

Chaeyeon was bored she was sat alone in their waiting room. The others were either getting their make up down, sleeping or just weren't here. Like Sakura, she wasn't here to keep Chaeyeon entertained. Chaeyeon has been friends with Sakura even before they debuted. Chaeyeon enjoyed spending her time with Sakura, she made her happy, happy enough to make her laugh uncontrollably. Chaeyeon didn't mind making a fool of her self, as long as it made Sakura smile. 

They had gotten even more close since debuting in IZONE. She was extremely happy to finally debut, especially with Sakura. She remembered when she was announced in IZONE, she remembers Sakura speech of hoping to debut together, and she remembered her heart exploding when she heard her name. But it was Sakura's reaction to her being in IZONE that plagued Chaeyeon's mind, ever since then Chaeyeon began to see herself being attracted to Sakura. She never would never tell her or anyone. 

Chaeyeon expressed her feelings for always being there for Sakura, to help her translate from Japanese to Korean, Laughing at her antics, or helping her practise the choreography. Chaeyeon always has a soft spot in her heart for Sakura, one she did not have with the others. She did love her over embers like sisters. But it was something about Sakura that makes her different to Chaeyeon.

The opening of the door brought Chaeyeon back from her daydreaming. She looked up to Eunbi, Yuri and Hitomi had entered. 

"Hey girls." Chaeyeon greeted. Eunbi smiled at her and sat down next to her. Whilst Yuri went to wake up Yena who was sleep and Hitomi went to play on her phone. 

"Hello Chaeyeon, You alright ?" Eunbi asked 

"yeah I'm alright, a little tired but not like these two" Chaeyeon swung her head opposite her and Eunbi, which sat Minjoo and Yujin leaning onto each other peacefully asleep. 

Eunbi laughed at the two. "Hmm well they need to rest"

Chaeyeon nodded but looked at Eunbi. "Are you alright unnie? I heard you weren't feeling good this morning." 

Eunbi smiled Chaeyeon her eyes showing concern. "I'm fine don't worry." Eunbi moved ver and gave Chaeyeon a side hug "Thanks though for your concern" 

Chaeyeon smiled and pulled away. "Of course Unnie." 

The waiting room door opened again and Sakura, Hyewon and Chaewon entered. 

"hey girls" Eunbi greeted still sat close to Chaeyeon.

Sakura smiled but when she saw that Eunbi's arm was around Chaeyeon, her smile fell and something in her eyes changed.

Chaeyeon noticed this and the intense glare in Sakuras eyes made Chaeyeon want to crawl into herself. She had seen the girl angry before, but not like this. She had an aura to her that cloaked Chaeyeon making her feel guilt and regret. Chaeyeon avoided Sakuras eyes, instead focusing on her hands. 

Eunbi noticed this.

"So how was the Photoshoot?" Eunbi asked smiling moving even closer against Chaeyeon. Who just sat their frozen. 

Chaeyeon noticed Sakura slowly walked over to sit on the other side of Chaeyeon. She also noticed that Hyewon walked to sit next Eunbi she huffed when she sat down. 

"It was fine no big deal." Hyewon said looking at her phone paying not attention to Eunbi. 

"Seriously you and Sakura looked amazing" Chaewon said sat next Hitomi who laid her head on Chaewon's shoulder, resting.

"Really?" Eunbi said looking down at Hyewon, who noticed she blushed under Eunbis gaze but kept looking her phone. "I can't wait to see it" She lowly whispered into Hyewons ear. Hyewon looked sideways at Eunbi, her eyes widening. 

Chaeyeon heard what Eunbi said but didn't take much notice to it, she had her own problems. Sakura was just staring out into the air, every time Chaeyeon looked at her she saw how Sakura eyes were clouded over. Chaeyeon swallowed.

"so...you did well then 'Kura ?" Chaeyeon asked calling Sakura by her nick name, which she knew always made Sakura smile.So she she saw that Sakura didn't react to her question, her stomach dropped.

"it was fine" Sakura muttered. 

"oh...ok" 

Eunbi looked at Sakura and then Chaeyeon, she smirked as she put her around Chaeyeon agin leaning over close to Chaeyeon face to talk to Sakura.

"Whats the matter Sakura?" Eunbi asked her cheeks close to Chaeyeon's lips. Which she closed inside . She looked next Eunbi to see Hyewon looked at Eunbis back. Chaeyeon turned around to see Sakura look at the two, her eyes closing slightly. Sakura glared anthem when She noticed Chaeyeon's blush and Eunbis cheeky smirk. 

"Nothing" Sakura said standing up and walking out the waiting room. 

Chaeyeon watched her leave concerned, She then turned to Eunbi who returned to the possession she sat before. 

"What the hell was that?" Chaeyeon asked herself.

"she's jealous" 

"Jealous?"

"Yeah like this one" Eunbi Sia putting her arm around Hyewon. "They got annoyed and Jealous that we were sat so close. Although Sakuras reaction was a bit extreme. But I wished Hyewon would react like that when she's jealous." Eunbi side hugged and kissed Hyewons cheek. Eunbi laughed against Hyewon who was struggling out of Eunbis hold. 

'oh crap' Chaeyeon thought to her self as she also got up and followed Sakura.

"Ah...hope it works."

"That was cruel Eunbi" Hyewon said pouting up at Eunbi

"Im sorry but them two dolts need to confess." Eunbi apologised kiss Hyewons head, cuddling against her. Hyewon stoped struggling her pout slowly fading into a gummy smile. 

----outside---

It didn't take long for Chaeyeon to see Sakura she was only down the hall form their waiting room. She was standing y a vending machine. Chaeyeon slowly approached the girl was entranced by her beauty, the lights from the vending machine reflected of Sakura. Chaeyeon forgot how afraid she was by Sakura few moments ago, this was the girl she loved, the one she wanted to be with. 

Chaeyeon slowly approached the girl. Sakura kept looking at the food in the vending machine ignore Chaeyeon's presence. 

" 'Kura, please talk to me" Chaeyeon asked reaching out to hold Sakura hand. 

Sakura froze when she felt Chaeyeon's touch. 

"please" Chaeyeon begged.

"do you like her?" Sakura asked pain in her voice.

"No..I don't.....besides she was playing you" Chaeyeon told Sakura grabbing her shoulder  making her look at her in her eyes. "and I like someone else"

The light in Sakura eyes went dark again. "Who?" She glared at Chaeyeon who didn't faulted this time instead she let out a laugh. She continued to smile at her qs she moved closer to Sakura

"Its you dummy" Chaeyeon whispers as she finally let all her feeling out, she captured Sakuras lips with own own.

Sakura yelped in surprise her eyes widening. She felt Chaeyeon lips entangle with hers, she sighed in relief returning the kiss. She to let out all her frustration and love for Chaeyeon in this kiss. They felt each others love through the kiss, sparks felt within their hearts.

Chaeyeon slowly pulled away for Sakura who was still kiss the air. Chaeyeon giggle at her, which brought Sakura back to reality,

"So you woke now." 

Sakura's blush increased as a new look in her eyes made Chaeyeon shiver. "No,,,not yet." 

---------

Eunbi was sat on the sofa, Hyewon sleeping against her shoulder. She flipped through her phone patiently waiting for the two girls to return. She looked up form her phone up at the waiting groom door opening.

"Ah.....hello you tow." Eunbi said cheeky smiling at the two girls. Sakura ignored her and sat back down were she sat before. Chaeyeon slowly sat down as well. looking away hiding her blush. However something caught Eunbi's attention. 

"is that a hickey?" She asked Chaeyeon as she moved her hair away form her neck. 

"Sakura we still have more photoshoots to do." Eunbi said her smirk falling.

"Just marking what's mine" Sakura muttered smirking at Chaeyeon.