Awkward = Youngjae

ODD

Have you ever wondered why we wake up early, go to lecture, cry over assignments when we could just sleep. That's is Youngjae current state. He had been asleep the entire lecture before this one and he could feel he is slowly drifting to dreamland in this lecture too.

This is all because of that assignment! 

(Which he had procrastinate over a week. Plus the fact that after finishing the assignment, he had played games. No regret on the game part though.) 

That's it. I'm just going to sleep like a man. He slowly packed his pens and notes and lay his head on the uselessly comfortable chair. 

He heaves a sigh and close his eyes, expecting to see the moon and probably some alien and then Jae- WHY IS THERE A FREAKING EARTHQUAKE!!?!! 

Someone's Waking ME UP!  Youngjae just decided to keep quiet. Hoping that the man going to just leave him alone. Of course nothing ever go the way he want. 

"Hey! Hey! Wake up" Leave me alone!! Youngjae internally groan. He just want one peaceful sleep! When Youngjae feels that the man next to him wouldn't stop  shaking him, he decided to open his eyes.

Oh. OH

" Are you ok? Do you feel sick? " And behold the mighty Im Jaebum in all his glory only an arm rest apart staring right through Youngjae soul.

"Ye-yes... I-I was just thinking about the topics. I.... can't seem to digest it well"  LIES!! I already gave up and just want to sleep. ​​​​​​He not so swiftly opens his notebook back and pretends to read the question like a diligent student. 

" I can explain it to you. It's pretty simple actually" Jaebum folds his table and move closer to Youngjae's side making the younger hold his breath. 

He feels bad that Jaebum went out of his way to explain and the last thing he is doing is listening. His mind right now is 60% gushing how handsome Jaebum is and another 40% how kind Jaebum is. He did plan on just sleeping but Jaebum choose to wake him up. So, he should take responsibility and teach Youngjae right? Right?? 

" Oh! I understand it now " LIESS!! The only thing he understand is how handsome Jaebum is on close distance. He's confident that when God made the older he accidently pour extra " good looking" powder. 

" Really? That's great! You can ask me anything that you don't know. Don't be shy" 

" Can I know where do you live?"

"..." AHHHHHH!! CHOI YOUNGJAEEE YOU IDIOTTTT!! That's so creepy! You don't ask people you just meet their address for Heaven's sake. Now he's gonna label you as a stalker!

" Wh-what for?" He could tell that Jaebum is trying his hardest not to show how creep out he is. "Just... So I could ask questions later?" Aaaaaaa!! That's not even convincing! Look! Jaebum hyung is totally weirded out you FREAK! What did mom feed me for me to be like this. I wanna cryy~

I-I lived at the block near the student’s councils room.. Haha.. Ha.. Ha" He didn't even ask Youngjae! You've made it even more awkward. Just shut up Choi!! 

After that both of them didn't talk again. Maybe Jaebum decided that focusing on the lecture is better than helping the weirdo-slash-his future stalker. Youngjae on the other hand were wide awake but the trauma from that incident made him incapable to digest any info.

                           ****************

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" Youngjae glared at Bambam who is breaking his back laughing after listening to his story.

" Why is that every time a situation involving you and Jaebum hyung it will always turn awkward. 'where do you live?'? why? Do you want to propose to him at his dorm HAHAHAHA!"

"STOP IT!! I was just trying to be friendly.. That's it. I'm not going to talk to anyone ever again. I only have you now Yugyeom" The youngest had been surprisingly supportive of him. He expect Yugyeom would join the teasing train with Bambam but he was given warm hugs and assuring words instead. He guess being in love with someone helps them understand each other better. 

On the 'being friendly' part is actually true. However, everytime he tried being friendly, no matter who it is, it will end up awkward. Maybe that's why he had spent his entire high school which is filled with only normal people alone. Only insane people like Bambam find his awkwardness amusing. 

Yugyeom who had been quiet the whole time suddenly speak  "But wait.. I'm actually curious what did Aunty feed you when you're a baby. I remember you being such a klutz on our first meeting . Are you cursed or what by the awkward demon?" 

" That's so meaannnn Gyeom-ah! Forget it! I'm alone now. I don't need you two! Especially Bambam!! " He push Yugyeom away and stomp to the bed. Bambam still laughing while Yugyeom is confused.

                           ***************

Sorry for any errors. Just trying out writing again but looking at how my grammar had worsen, I think I'm better off as a reader. The only problem is I had read all the fic and I'm bored. UwU