Bottle flip

ODD

Youngjae had a massive crush with one of his senior, Im Jaebum. He had to admit that in high school he had never understand people who had a crush and keep doing silly things like going to the place their crush had went to. He had swore not to fall into that kind of stupidity but here he is, walking into the cafe 10 minutes late.

When he arrived at the table Bambam had saved for him, the first question were

" Have you finished stalking your crush?" 

Bambam had asked him while playing with his mashed potatoes. It took all of yougjae will power not to smashed Bambam face into the mash potatoes( he had done it but nothing change) 

" How many times do I have to tell you. It's not STALKING. It's just making sure he is save. What if he fall and bleed? And no one have bandaid. I could offer him a bandaid before he bleed to death. " 

Bambam just scoff " Then you would have offered a bandaid when I fell from my bike a week ago. For heaven sake I was bleeding to death and all you and yugyeom could offer were laughs"

Youngjae just shrug and whisper" That's because we actually wanted you to bleed to death" 

" Speaking of Yugyeom where is that giant anyway? Do you know hyung?" Bambam suddenly ask realising his partner in crime is missing. " Ah I met him when I was walking . He said he had to discuss some project with Jaebum friend. How lucky. He got to see Jaebum hyung upclose. I wish I am Yugyeom." Youngjae sigh looking away dreamily.

"Eii what is there to be jealous about. You legit have a class together with him. If you're that head over heels than just confe-" 

"NO!" Youngjae half yell. Bambam just sigh. Not even suprised anymore by Youngjae loud voice. The topic of confessing had always been sensitive to Youngjae. Honestly Bambam can't understand why Youngjae is so insecure to confess. It's not like Youngjae is ugly. Infact a lot of people were charmed by his personality especially his laugh. Him included. But somehow whenever this topic rise Youngjae would find 101 ways to avoid it.

" I can't look at him that close in class. I'll be like a creep. Plus I also need to focus ok? Can't afford failing and stain my records"

" Whatever makes you happy hyung. While waiting for Yugyeom why not we play a game. I challenge you to flip this bottle hyung. If you succeed I'll give you this drink" Bambam showed the bottle that he had been holding since earlier. A chesire grin were on hisface and Youngjae definetely can feel his instinct saying refuse.

"No" Youngjae blatantly reject him. Bambam seems dissapointed for a moment but Bambam being Bambam would'nt take rejection. He'll use every means to get what he wants. Even when that means provoking his hyung(maybe that's why he's the only person to see the calmest people in their university to get angry to the extend of throwing a laptop at him).

" Whyyy~ Are you scared hyung? Are you scared at failing just like your love life? Eh eh? Eeiii JB hyung didn't raise his crush to be weak didn't he eii~"

"Ya! Shut up and give me the bottle!" he knows not to be deceived by Bambam. He knows but the tone and how Bambam poking him is really really annoying his time to daydream and his secret admire pride. But regret always came to late. Just like how regret came to Youngjae after he had wholeheartedly flip the bottle only to see it fly away.

That uselessly long stick! The bottle is freaking EMPTY!! ​​​​

He immediately stood up to try and catch the bottle but it had already flew two tabbles away and hit a person. Youngjae grimace. 

What did I do in life to deserve this God! 

He quickly rushes to the person that had just been hit and apologise when a voice he knew too well stop him. 

"It's fine. I'm not hurt at all" 

Honestly when Youngjae lift his face all he could see is Jaebum blinding smile. Just like in the drama minus the wind. His heart melt. 

" Here your bottle" Youngjae quickly recover from being awestruck and and receive the bottle. He says his thanks and a finale sorry before quickly scurrying away before he embarrass himself further ( and before Jaebum see his blushing face).

At a distance Youngjae could see Bambam is dying of laughter. He made a mental note to really kill Bambam this night.

" Ya Youngjae hyung! You should see your face. You look worse than a tomato right now! How come every time you see JB hyung you'll end up being in an awkward situation. If this keeps up you'll be only known to him as the 'awkward kid whom I had class with'.

" Also how can you be so dumb. The bottle is freaking empty and you tried to flip it. Of course it'll fly!" Bambam continue to laugh.

Youngjae just took a deep breath and look at Bambam dead in the eye " Bambam later at night I'll come to you and break your thin bone to pieces. Then I'll give the guard's dogs to eat it. Then in the morning when people ask me where had you been, I'll just say that the wind blow you up yesterday. But no worries you probably end somewhere near Hawaii. After that the name Bambam will just be history to everybody. So why don't you stop talking and finish you mash potatoes " Youngjae said in the most sickening sweet tone that had Bambam to finally shut up.

" Yes hyung-nim"

Yugyeom came not long after the incident. He tried to take the bottle Youngjae were holding thinking there's water only for his hand to be cruelly swatted away. Youngjae even gave him a death glare and mouth " Don't you dare".

Everything went back like normal. All of them were peacefully eating their lunch when yugyem suddenly ask " Hyung do you remember that you said to find a crush that picks up your things?"

Youngjae looks up and think for a while "Yep. Find a crush that picks up your pen, books, bottle so then all that left is to pick up your heart. Why?"

" Nothing. Just now when I'm discussing things with Jinyoung hyung. My pen fell and he picks it up eventhough the pen rolled away quite far and I think... "

Both Bambam and Youngjae looks up from their lunch and expectantly at Yugyeom. The said boy were playing with his food but if you look closely, you can see that his cheeks were pink. 

" I may have a crush on him"

"WHAT!!" Both Bam bam and Youngjae shouted. Perplexed by the sudden confession. 

 

           --------------------- End------------------------

This actually happened. I actually challenged my friend to flip an empty bottle. Luckily it didn't actually hit his crush. Anyway please enjoy reading the chapter. After writing a chapter myself I swore not to complain again when the author update a fis late UwU