Love at the first embarrassment

ODD

Youngjae and Bambam were walking back to the dorm from their classes. 

" Yugyeom's confession just now were really sudden right hyung? I almost choked on my potatoes. Weren't both of them at each other throat when they first met?" Bambam spoke breaking the comfortable silence they had. 

" That's love I guess. It occurs so sudden. One moment you're just fine and then you'll find yourself blushing and falling for someone that might not even catch you" Youngjae hummed. Slightly smiling when he remembered how he had fallen for the school chic and y heart-throb but with a soft spot for cats. 

I  also fell in love with Jaebum hyung so suddenly too didn't I ? 

Bambam took a look at his hyung face and instantly knew what the latter were thinking. " Hyung how did you meet Jaebum hyung again? It's because of the ice cream incident right?" 

Younjae shakes his head " No. I met him earlier. The ice cream incident would be our second meeting" 

**flashback to a long long time ago**

In a bright sunny morning with bird chirping at the boys dorm, you could see a boy named Choi Youngjae were struggling to drag the pail in his hands towards the hanging area in his level. Oddly, the sun doesn't shine on the said boy level and instead of birds chirping you could only hear train of curses slip through his mouth. 

" Ughhhh that little piece of no good useless stick. He's the one who drank soooo much and threw up on this heavy coat. So why am I the one who have to wash it YA?!! Why is thing so heavy anyway WHY!?!" Well he may seem dramatic but you can't really blame him after his sleep were interrupted to take care of drunk Bambam and had to wash the dirty coat because it smell like trash when everyone were sleeping in. 

" shut up" In normal condition that would have absolutely been directed to Bambam but that day wasn't really normal. The normal sunshine Youngjae likes getting up to sunshine and bird chirping, it makes him feel like disney for other odd reasons, but he ain't up to it today. The flying birds seems like mocking him. Mocking how they can fly hugh and free while he were stuck in university learning what ever he himself not sure he is learning. How they can freely chirp and whistle without a care being out of tune. 

He could feel his patience increasing to it max and suddenly

" GO AWAY!!" 

Oh. It would have been fine if he just shout but surprisingly he had obtained some supernatural hulk strength and lunged the pail he had been holding in attempt to shoo the birds away. 

He had watch the water and coat fell down in slow motion. To Youngjae horror he heard someone scream. 

"WHAT THE HE- OWWW. WHAT IS THIS!!" 

Damn what do I do. What do I do GOD?!?

In sheer panic he only thought of one thing : HIDE

He quickly lied down on the dirty hallway. Eyes peeking through the rail.

Oh god! Can this get any worse. It's Im Jaebum! That's it. I'm dead meat. I'm sure to hunt Bambam for his whole life. Bye Coco sorry Appa had to leave you so soon.  

Honestly in his mind the scenario would be that Jaebum will search for the person who had thrown not only water but a heavy coat at him and beat him up. Maybe throw him downstairs too as a revenge. So he totally didn't expect to hear such sweet laugh.

" That's new. I had never knew there's outdoor shower service here. Hey! Where did you buy this really heavy coat anyway?" Jaebum had said that in teasing deamanor. 

Eventhough there's no anger laced on Jaebum's tone he still stayed still on the floor. He don't know if it is out of fear or the facts that he were mesmerised. 

" well I got to go. Thanks for the shower anyway. Dont forget to pick your coat" 

 "I'm sorry!!"  Well, the least he could do is offer his apology right? Jaebum just brush it off with a laugh 

" Haha no worries. Eventhough it's refreshing don't do it to other people though. Bye. " And so Jaebum left....with Youngjae's heart.

                 *****************************************************************************************************************************************

Bambam laugh so so hard that people were starting to eye them. " How can every meeting with Jaebum hyung be a disaster for you hyung. So, in conclusion you fell in love with Jaebum hyung since you saw how hot he is. His hands running through his wet hair in the middle of summer. Eii I don't know you're like this hyung" Bambam then continue to not just laugh out loud but poking him. 

" Eww Bambam! Please bleach your dirty mind. Scratch that, I'll just find holy water for you. Ughh I can't believe you just turn my sweet story into one that makes me look like such a teen."

Bambam just shrug " What about the ice cream incident hyung? Yugyeom never really manage to tell me the whole story without bursting into laughter. Is it that bad?"

"Wel....."

**flashback to a long time ago**

Youngjae were at the ice cream shop near his dorm. He figures that a little ice cream treat for himself after a long week of presentation and assignment won't be bad. He the ice cream, waiting for the cold but sweet  sensation to dance in his mouth..... Just that it never came. 

Youngjae were stunned with what just happened . As soon as his tounge touch the ice cream, it fell. He watched the ice cream roll and roll untill it rolled under the refrigerator and never to be seen. He could feel his face became red. 

What should I do? Was there people here? 

"HA HA HA HA! Yah! Did the ice cream went to Narnia?!!? "

THERE'S SOMEONEEEEE!!! He whipped his head to where the booming laughter cameHe didn't know Jinyoung's name yet that time but he certainly remember how he plot 100 ways to kill 'the guy with big ears who is laughing at my misery'. 

Youngjae were only starting to plan his 101th way to kill the guy when another voice speak up

" Stop it Jinyoung. It's not nice to laugh at someone" 

Jaebum hyung!! Youngjae were totally ready to run from the embarassing situation but  Jaebum and his perfect smile suddenly walk to him. Stopping only when their face were centimetres apart. So once again, Youngjae were stunned. 

"Here. As an apology because my stupid friend laugh at you. Hope you like strawberry though" 

"Ye-ye-Yes! Thank you!" and he quickly ran out of the store. 

                         ***************************************************************************************************************

' WAIT! You actually forget to take the ice cream!' Once again Bambam went into a laughing fit. 

Youngjar pout " Keep on laughing and your face might just split" 

"Ahhh hyuung~ Don't be mad. That was the funniest thing I had ever heard since I entered this hell. How about instead of making people happy by playing  the piano you should tell this story instead. Better if you make a book. ' 101 ways to be embarassing in front of you crush: Dummy edition' "

" Yah! I'm not that embarassing! Geez.. By the way, I've been thinking.. " He looks at Bambam seriously. "Should'nt you be worried?"

Bambam look at him quizzingly "Why?"

" What if Yugyeom and I were to busy going out with our crush and would'nt play with you?"

There was a moment of silence before " Ha! Are you serious hyung? Do you know the similarity between Jaebum and Jinyoung?"

Now it's Youngjae turns to look at Bambam quizzingly "....They're both handsome?"

"Both of them doesn't even KNOW you guys" followed by yet another fit of annoying laughter.

This boy really know how to annoy someone. " Fine! Don't come crying to us later!" 

                                                          ********************** END************************************

I'm back! Thank you for the people who had read the first chapter. I'm still trying to discover my style of writing so please bear with me. This originally suppose to be a one shot but ideas came. But am I the only one who feels weird went I click the 2jae tag and saw my story?

I'm really glad this chapter is finished. I had been busy with interviews (ughh If anyone is bored and want to listen to me rambled about my interview disaster feel free to chat with me) and things keep happening so I'm constantly not in the mood for writing. Anyway, Got7 just cameback so stream Eclipse. UwU

 

​​​​​​