Jeongyeon

Get Her Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay unnie, please inform umma and appa. But I already texted them, I just wanted to make sure that they got my message."

"Of course, everything for my yeodongsaeng."

I love how my sister is always supportive of every move that  I'll make. I still remember her words when I'm still a trainee, "You are old enough to know what is right and what is wrong, and if ever that you make a mistake on your decision, I know that you'll take full responsibility for that. Everybody makes a mistake, how you'll learn from it is the important part." Those words are what I wanted to tell Sana, even though we all know that what happened is not her fault nor wrong every bad comment still got her. We know that she is a brave girl but we all know that every person has a weakness even our ball of sunshine can dim too at some point, and it affects us all.

"Thank you unnie, I know that you can't turn me down."

My sister laughs, "I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for my favorite yeodongsaeng." she teased me. But I know that is true, Sana is her favorite. who wouldn't love Sana? She's the sweetest girl that I met. She brings everyone happiness just by walking into the room.

"Alright, alright. I know. just get our room ready, manager unnie just texted me, she'll arrive here in an hour. Tell appa to cook Sana's favorite food, okay?"

"You don't need to remind me about that, I just bought the ingredients, appa told me that he'll get home early."

"Do I need to be threatened about your affection to Sana?" I joked.

"Come on, you know that she's our adopted family member, right? You don't need to be jealous Jeongyeon-ah. love you sis"

"Not threatened on your part, more on Sana's part. She's mine unnie, always remember that." I playfully said to my sister.

"Yah Yoo Kyung-wan don't you dare ruin my ultimate OTP. Go to Nayeon, Sana is for Dahyun-ah." I laugh do hard, I know how my sister is serious about stanning saida, she even made a stan account just to express her affection to her OTP. I just love messing with her.

"But I heard that 230 is now on top."

"Yah! I will call Dahyun so that she'll be the one who'll accompany Sana here."

"Fine, fine. I'm just joking. I'm going to hang up now. I still need to pack our things. See you later unnie."

"Jeongyeon, I'm serious."

"Alright. bye."

Then my unnie hang up and I continue packing Sana's things. she still has no idea about my plan but I'm sure that she'll agree with me once I tell her about it later. After I packed her belongings I went outside of Sana's room and I saw her with Jihyo on the couch, she's sleeping in her arms.

"Is everything packed?" Jihyo whispers.

I just nod, and we saw Chaeyoung enters the living room. "Jeongyeon unnie, halmeoni sends Sana unnie galbitang, bring it along with you when you go home."

Sana woke up when she heard voices, "Who is going home? Are you Jeongyeonie?" she said in her raspy voice.

I nod to her, "But I'm not the only one that will go home, you are coming with me." I smiled at her as I seat beside her. She was surprised at what she just heard because normally she is the one who is forcing me to bring her with me when I go home.

"Did the company knows about this or-" I can see in her eyes that she worries about the action that we'll make. We can feel that after that incident she is now more careful about all her actions, it's like she doesn't want to commit any mistake. Sana-ah you did nothing wrong

"Yes, they know it. manager unnie will pick you up later, Jeongyeon just packed your things. don't worry okay." Jihyo said as she hugs Sana. And Sana just nodded.

--

"Girls, Sana and Jeong gonna go," Jihyo called the girls when our manager arrived in our dorm.

"I'll go first, I'll just wait on the van." manager unnie said when she got all our things.

One by one the girls go to Sana and bid their goodbye, the last one who hugs her is our leader.

"This is your free time, enjoy it, okay? Don't think of anything, love you." everyone is shocked as Jihyo kissed Sana on her cheeks. We all knew that Jihyo hates those things, but she is different when it comes to Sana, we didn't know why it's easy for her to show affection to the sweet girl.

"It's time for us to go, it's 230 time now, can you please let go of Sana?" I joked when I hold onto Sana

"Take care of her Jeong." Nayeon unnie reminded me as if I'll not do that.

"Enjoy the food that granny gave, okay unnie?" Chaeyoung said as she waves to us. Sana just nodded and smiled at her.

"I'll miss you unnie." once again Dahyun hugs Sana. "Me too," Sana whispers to her.

The two Japanese girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter