Nayeon

Get Her Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm currently checking our social media account with the use of my personal account, we all have our own social media accounts but we keep this to ourselves. we just created our own account just to tease each other and our fans. because it's funny to leave comments with each other's post and interact with our fans even they don't know that we are the ones who are responding to them.

I saw that the last one who posted on our IG account is our own Shiba Inu, our cutie y member, Sana.

I immediately press the heart icon and I'm impressed because she just posted her photo and it's already gained tons of likes and comments. I scroll the comment section and it confuses me cause there some fans using #WeLoveYouSana #ProtectSana #SanaDidntNeedToApologize. I scroll again to the top to read her caption, to be frank, I really didn't read her caption, I just looked up to her beautiful face and jump immediately to the comment section to find interesting comments to reply on but instead, here I am, no clue why there are comments like that to her post.

I'm staring at her caption, it's in Japanese. we debuted in Japan and because of that, we need to learn their language for us to communicate with Japanese fans. but not all of us are like Jihyo who's a fast learner of the language, and at this moment I wish that I should study hard to learn their language for me to understand her caption. I read some letters but when I make it in a sentence it doesn't make any sense. I look up again to the comments and thank God Jihyo because there are some fans who are kindhearted to translate her caption for our international fans.

I don't see any wrong in her caption but why some people are using that hashtag?

I investigate on other sites and I learned that there are some knets who are bashing her for that post and that I don't understand why.

Is there something wrong for saying that she felt a little sad because of the era when she was born was just ended. I don't see any wrong in that.

the first thing that comes to my mind is to find her.

did she know what's going on?

that's a stupid question Nayeon, of course, she knows what's going on.

but where is she?

I scan the whole room and all of the members are in the living room except her.

"Jihyo," I get the attention of our leader and as she looks at me I know that she knows what's going on.

"I'll check her in our room," Jihyo said with a serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter