Chapter 2

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 Years Later

"Stop the publishing! Call off the recording!"

"Stop underestimating us, women!"

"Stop using us for your own sake!"

"We are not your entertainment!"

Loud cheers and a crowd of women with pink headbands has been residing in front of Oh Corporation ever since the news of a broadcasting programme where male celebrities will be asked to judge women's appearances. Apparently, Oh Corporation holds the largest amount of share in the broadcasting company involved and with them agreeing for a sponsorship exclusively for that programme, women in South Korea has been raging and has been protesting in front of the huge company. They were fuming mad that the programme is made for women as subjects for entertainment purposes.

Amidst the crowd, Sooyeon is standing firm in the middle with pink headbands on her head as well as two wrapped around her wrists while holding a big slogan made out of a box saying "STOP UNDERESTIMATING US". She also has been residing there ever since she heard about the programme from her senior as she worked as a journalist for an online website called 'Nous Servons Des Nouvelles' which stands for 'We Serve News'. She got in after submitting a dating news between a hallyu star and a gymnast which then lead to the recognition for the online website she's working. Her boss hated her guts and the way she has no absolute respect towards him but he can't fire her since she's always the one who brings in lots of breaking news. 

"Young miss, can you please put your big camera away it's disturbing us." An older woman in front of Sooyeon speaks up while pointing towards Sooyeon's big Nikon D200 which she hangs around her neck. It wasn't that big actually but because of the lenses, the camera seems to be poking the people in front. Sooyeon bows, muttering a sorry and she moves out of the crowd to keep her Nikon inside it's bag. When she's about to do so, a luxurious, black Audi A8 pass by and enters the building which leads to a loud cheers from the crowd and some of them follows the car but was then stopped by the guards.

"I've never seen that car before." Sooyeon mutters and she quickly grabs her scarf from her camera bag and wraps it around her head as she points out her Nikon towards the car, taking few shots of it entering the building. She gasped when she saw the back of a guy with a sleek suit coming out of the car and she's sure that the person must be someone important in this company by looking at how the workers bow down towards him. She snaps few pictures of the guy's back but when the guy was about to turn his head around, a woman bumped over her and she fall on her knees while hugging her Nikon. 

"Thank god I saved you first." Sooyeon pats her Nikon and she quickly stands straight, zooming for the guy's trace with her Nikon but it seems like she missed him due to the small bumping incident just now as his car also has disappeared from the front entrance of the company.

"He could be a great news but I guess it's not my luck, today." She sighs and starts packing her Nikon to continue in joining the crowd.

"It's good to have you back here in Seoul, Young Master." Mr. Kim bows and smiles proudly upon seeing the sight of his beloved Young Master who looks matured and manly, compared to the fragile him 8 years ago. 

"It's nice to finally see you again, you know all the e-mailings we did when I was in England really tires me out. You literally sent me bunch of e-mails during midnight and I had to look at them with my eyes partly closed." Sehun mumbles while looking at the person he trusts the most. He has been keeping in touch with him about works but mostly about his person, Sooyeon. He sent him pictures of her smiling, eating and even crying because she got accepted into a university years ago. The pictures somehow helps him in becoming who he is now and he's more than sure that he's ready to do the thing he failed to do 8 years ago which is to protect and fight for her. He dropped her because he was fragile and had no confidence in himself. He regretted every single thing that happened that night but he believes everything happens for a reason and since he's back, he's ready to fix everything back, no matter what it costs.

"And welcome to your office, Mr. President." Mr. Kim opens his arms and welcome Sehun into the huge office with a smile not leaving his face. Sehun sighs, "you know I hate spacious spaces, it makes me feel lonely but seeing that huge crowd down there I believe I won't be lonely for this time being." Sehun walks towards the leather chair and once he's seated, he crosses his arms with a playful smile on his face, "tell me about all the fun things that I've missed when I was still jet lagged few weeks ago." 

Mr.Kim explains everything behind the crowd in front of the company and Sehun lets out a scoffs when he's done explaining. "That old man is really a pain in the and a bastard. No wonder he wants me to take over the company as soon as I'm back here. He doesn't even bother on asking how I've been doing during the past years I've spent alone in England. I am really is a son for bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter