Chapter 4

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's her. It really is her.

Sehun could feel his heart beating so fast, faster than it already is as he's kind of nervous for the press conference. He clears his throat and starts bowing before resuming his speech. After he's done, he took a seat and when the MC is busy giving out more informations, he searches for Mr.Kim, he needed him to know that he should leave the venue as soon as he can in order to avoid meeting Sooyeon. Being in the past relationship with Sooyeon for almost 2 years, he knows best how Sooyeon would react if she ever knows the truth behind the real Mr.Kim. He then saw Mr.Kim and quickly called for the person nearest which turns out to be Jiyeon, the intern he saved days before. 

Jiyeon smiles shyly as she makes her way towards Sehun. Sehun whispers for her to ask Mr.Kim to leave but the girl was so nervous that he had to repeat his words multiple times. Jiyeon then nodded and walk straight behind the stage towards Mr.Kim. Sehun sits straight and tries to remain as calm as he can even though he feels like running into Sooyeon's arm and tell her what he actually feels.

But he knows, he can't.

"With that being said, our press conference officially comes to an end. But before leaving, I hope you can stay and enjoy the small party we prepared in the bouquet hall behind. Thank you for coming and thank you for your cooperation."

Sooyeon then lets out her shaky breathe and starts packing her Nikon and tripod into it's bag. She could feel how he's been looking at her during the whole 2 hours press conference but she could not care less. For her, no matter what she feels right now, past is past. She did not want to repeat the same chapter in her life now. She's trying to move on from her painful past. Although she knows that she still is pretty much in love with him, she has to keep the feelings for herself. He's a president now, someone who's lots of people look up to. He seems more responsible now, by looking at the amount of employees and branches he has on his shoulder. Meanwhile her, she's just a journalist from an online news company with 6 co-workers including her boss. She's barely making her life works but he's out there making something out of himself, the best version of him. 

Sooyeon then feels a tap on her shoulder and as she turns around, Minjung and Dongwoo both grinning happily which makes her cocked her eyebrow towards the duo. 

"So, there's a party behind."

Minjung said and Dongwoo nodded multiple times with a very wide and scary grin plastered on his cute face. Sooyeon sighs, it's not that she did want to join the party, but if she did she will definitely have to face him again and she's not quite ready for that. "Sooyeon sunbae-nim, I heard you love free foods and party. Can't we join this one?" Dongwoo said while clasping his hands and Minjung pouted besides him. Sooyeon hands out her Nikon's bag towards Dongwoo and the maknae quickly sling it on his right shoulder meanwhile the other shoulder has been occupied with his own camera. 

"We can join but only if you're willing to carry my camera bag all the time throughout the party." Sooyeon crosses her arm with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter