Chapter 1

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's just... break this off. I can't afford to be with a murderer's daughter." Sehun stands up from his seat and walks out of the cafe, leaving Sooyeon who's still dumbfounded on her seat.

"My father is not a murderer!"

Despite being angry by the sudden break up, Sooyeon is mad that Sehun, her first love, her boyfriend who she loves more than anything, who she trusts more than anyone, called her father a murderer. Sooyeon grabs her bagpack and her pink knitted scarf. She runs out of the cafe and she can see that Sehun is already walking on the other side of the road.

"What a damn long legs he has!"

Sooyeon fasten her pace and once she managed to cross the road, she runs towards Sehun and grabs his bagpack, making him stumble a little due to the sudden attack.

"My father is not a murderer!"

Sooyeon said while catching up her breath. She holds on to Sehun's bagpack to calm her breathing. She was never good with athletic stuffs especially running.

"Then, can you explain what the hell did your father do in that woman's apartment?"

Sehun said, he sounded so cold and his gaze.. His gaze looks different than usual. Sooyeon can feel the tense in his gaze. She let the hold on his bagpack go. Sehun scoffs and he walks away from her with hatred all over his face. Being the usual Sooyeon, she takes out one of her white sneakers and throws it towards Sehun. As always, the sneakers hit perfectly on his head.

"You can leave me! You can break up with me! But don't you dare talk bad about my family!"

Sooyeon shouts despite being the centre of attention as passerbies are all looking at her. Meanwhile Sehun just walks away like the words wasn't meant for him. Sooyeon tries not to cry but she can't handle the pain anymore. Being left out by the person she loves the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter