Trip.

It's Not Over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PULXztCteXY&feature=relmfu

~

Two weeks had passed, you hadn't seen L at all.

None of Infinite would tell you anything so you assumed L was either in critical condition or worse, dead.

In those two weeks, you had grown depressed and silent.

You had no appetite and only faked smiles.

You would stay inside at home and lie in bed.

"__________-ah~" Infinite called as you opened your window and looked out.

"Get dressed!"

You washed quickly and changed into:

http://www.polyvore.com/romper/set?id=44911450

"Aw, look at our pretty dongsaeng~" DongWoo grinned as you gave him a small smile and quietly got into the car.

"Why are there two cars oppas?" You questioned as WooHyun quickly said,"Because you, me, SungJong are gonna be in this car while DongWoo drives. SungGyu, Hoya and SungYeol are going to be in the other car! You know, a lot of things to take with us."

"Oh, okay."

SungJong, DongWoo and WooHyun let out sighs of relief.

"Let's go~" SungJong sang as the three boys went wild, singing and telling jokes, bickering.

Everything in their power to make you laugh.

You couldn't help it, you burst into fits of laughter.

The boys smiled as they saw your lips curve into a smile, forgetting about L for a moment.

When you reached your destination, you looked outside and saw that you had arrived at a cute cabin.

"There's this river and waterfall, it's supposed to be lots of fun!" Hoya said as the two of you walked into the cabin.

"Ohkay...there are 4 rooms in this house. Hoya and SungJong, WooHyun and DongWoo, SungYeol and me and the last room is _________'s!" SungGyu announced.

"Hyung! Where should we drop off the guitar?" SungJong said as SungGyu replied,"Put hi-it in WooHyun's room."

SungGyu froze, seeing if you noticed but you were too busy looking outside.

They all shoved SungGyu who muttered,"SORRY!"

"Oppas can we go to the river, please?" Your eyes sparkled as they all nodded and answered,"Let's get changed first."

You nodded and waited for the boys, the moment they came out, the seven of you played in the water.

You didn't realize, someone was watching from the windows,*Good girl. I promise I'll reveal myself soon.*