Rest.

It's Not Over

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NXkcCjr2ag~

 

You saw WooHyun, Hoya and SungYeol surrounding you.

"Where am I?" You groaned as WooHyun propped you up,"At the hospital...you had a breakdown princess."

"And you were crying in your sleep." Hoya whispered as he wiped your tears away.

You turned to SungYeol who wrapped his arm around you and drew you,"Don't EVER scare me like that again."

"Mianhe oppa." You whispered, SungYeol's scent calming you.

A nurse walked in,"Ah Miss Lee you're awake!"

"Yes ma'am." You mumbled as she asked,"How do you feel?"

"Tired..sore." You answered.

"That's normal. You'll be discharged in a few days after we make sure you get lots of rest." She smiled.

"But I can do that at home.." You protested weakly.

"You're guardian told us that he wanted you to stay at the hospital." The nurse mentioned quietly.

"Okay fine." You agreed glaring at SungYeol who gave you a nervous smile,"OH LOOK AT THE TIME. BYE."

Hoya and WooHyun shared knowing smiles as you confusedly looked but shrugged it off.

SungGyu entered with a package of food,"Oh she's awake!"

"Ahnyeong oppa.." You weakly waved as SungGyu frowned,"If you run off like that again, I'm not going to let you be with us anymore!"

"Sorry.." You mumbled, looking down as WooHyun and Hoya gave him a look.

SungGyu gently smiled and affectionately pinched your cheek,"It's because I care about your safety."

"I know." You smiled as SungGyu kissed your forehead,"Food for the princess!"

"STOP ONLY I GET TO CALL HER THAT!" WooHyun yelled as DongWoo entered, hitting the back of his head,"We're at a public place. Shush child."

You laughed as the two boys bickered.

"Eat ________-ah." Hoya opened up you food and set everything on top of the tray that was attached to the bed.

"Thank you Hoya oppa~" You sang as he ruffled your hair and ate the food you held out.

"Me too me too!" 

"NO!"

*SLAP*

"Go get your own food! Let her eat hers in peace."

At that moment, SungJong entered with coffee,"Here you go hyungs~"

"Yes! We only have our dongsaeng~"

"Ew. Get away from me." SungJong cringed as he gave you a blueberry pineapple smoothie.

"Sorry, they didn't have that power pump thingy you liked where I went." SungJong pouted as you smiled and thanked him by offering your food.

"HYUNG! HOW COME YOU DON'T YELL AT HIM?"

"She offered it to him...."

The room in the hospital was filled with laughter, chatter and noise.

Which was good since you hated the silence.

"SungGyu oppa?" You cautiously started.

"Where's...L oppa?" You mumbled as all of Infinite exchanged glances.

"He's...." SungGyu trailed off as WooHyun finished,"Resting! Yeah. Resting!"

*He's dead.....*

Your eyes grew sad as you pushed your food away,"I'm full thank you oppas."

You quietly sipped your drink and stared at the tv while Infinite shared looks and apologetically smiled at you,*Sorry dongsaeng, you'll know soon enough.*