Shocked.

It's Not Over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y70I7pvxOCo&feature=related

~

After washing and drying, everyone headed downstairs.

Suddenly SungYeol cleared his throat,"Hey guys let's watch a movie!"

"I'll go get the other dvds!" WooHyun yelped as he ran up the stairs.

SungYeol motioned everyone to leave and get ready,"Here, pick the movie sis. I'll be right back, gonna get popcorn!"

"Okay.." You nodded and pressed play, the screen flared to life, SungGyu's face popped up.

~Video~

"_________-ah! Ahnyeong~ Wahh..I can't believe time passed by this much! I'm going to graduate soon and you're going to be a senior next year! Geez, I still remember us meeting when you barely knew how to speak...time sure does fly huh? I'm so proud of you, you're such a beautiful, sweet and amazing girl and L is really lucky to have you! Pwahaha, of course, you can do so much better-OW OKAY RELAX! Your boyfriend's a jerk _________-ah...anywho, It's been amazing being able to be with you right now, bwahah you're almost there! Fighting~ Love, SungGyu oh hey it's like a letter!"

You laughed as the next face popped up:

"MY LOVELY PRINCESS~ WAAHHHHHHHHH I can't believe how old you've gotten! I still remember when we would attempt to play the piano together but we broke it..and got in HUGE trouble. Aw, I can't believe you're all grown up already..and I'm leaving you soon! Well no, not really. It's obvious I can't live without my precious princess~ I'M SO CUTE. 'Haha, no.' *SMACK* Seriously, _________-ah, if L ever acts this dumb around you, call me. I'll beat him up for you. Like people don't appreciate the beautiful things in life, what was I saying...? OH YEAH, don't ever stop smiling my dongsaeng, your smile is the prettiest thing you can wear! I'm so glad you're in my life, saranghae~"

"___________-ah! Dang, the little baby is all grown up! I can't believe the little girl who used to follow me around calling me the Kenya oppa grew this much! Honestly, ________-ah. You're such an amazing person that I don't have enough time to describe all the wonderful things about you. Well, that's why we pay L to shower you with compliments...JUST KEEDING. He's gonna kill me, __________-AH PROTECT ME! Anyways...I have to go eat some meat...*SMACK* OW! JERK. Um that was short, goodbye shawty~"

"Haha hi __________~ Sorry about the moron in front of me, I was supposed to go before him but...he beat me in rock paper scissors. AND we were supposed to rap for you but that idiot was too consumed with meat. Mmm, I'm sorry I don't really show my feelings a lot...sigh...it's because I'm from Busan where they teach you to be a strong namjah! HAHA NO, that's horrible. Umm...I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you to be your oppa..since half the time, these morons don't hear anything..sigh...I love you my pretty dongsaeng, have a good one!"

"_________-AH! MY BEST FRIEND! AHNYEONG! The hyungs literally gave me 45 seconds so I'll keep this short and just write you a really meaningful letter! TADAH~ Right here! Oh shoot, I have 30 seconds left...thanks for everything! You are the bestest best friend anyone could ever ask for~ I owe you so much, saranghae chingoo~"

"Ah...ah...testing. Okay. Hi sister, umm...so I'm not really good with these kind of things...so bear with me. I know it's been hard on you these past few years, and I'm really thankful that you've been so kind, patient, understanding and just plain good. Everywhere you go, you seem to put smiles on people's faces and you have such a kind heart. I'm sorry I haven't been the best older brother, but you know I love you more than anything right? You'll always be the number one girl in my life and I'll be the number one boy right? If L EVER hurts you, please let him know..oh wait he's right here, that I'm going to chop off his body parts. Just saying. Oh that sounded kinda scary..oh well. Saranghae baby sister~"

You were about to turn off the tv as happy tears went past your cheeks when one last clip , titled: instructions.

You let out a loud gasp when you saw L's face.

"Ahnyeong girlfriend! So I'm sure you're probably emotional and stuff after seeing that, but it's not over! If you would make your way out to the back garden and follow the path of your favorite things in the world~ I'll see you there~"

L waved before it went black.

"No I won't..." You whispered but obeyed, finding a trail of 'kisses' *Oh silly oppas.*

When you reached the end, everything was pitch black, the only thing you could see were stars in the night sky.

You heard a voice singing,"Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday dear _________! Happy birthday to you!"

You put your hands over your mouth as you gasped in surprise.

The person holding the cake was none other than L himself.

"W-wha-what?" You stammered in shock as L put a finger to his lips,"Shh..let's not talk about that."

You nodded, wanting to get rid of the memory and feeling just as much as everyone did.

"Okay, since we went though hell for this....and we have a backup cake..." SungGyu mischeviously looked at L who gave him a confused look.

WooHyun reached over and smashed L's face into the cake.

Your eyes widened as you stepped back.

L remained frozen.

Everyone cackled and cracked up.

"Hyung..?" L asked.

"Hmm? SungGyu smirked as L wiped cream off his face and smeared it all over SungGyu's face.

SungGyu's mouth went agape, he reached over for a hunk of cake and threw it, it landed on Hoya.

Soon it was an all out cake war.

You shrieked as the boys smeared cream all over your face.

Everyone laughed as they threw cake at each other.

"Okay okay enough. Present time." L said as the boys froze and turned to you,"_________-ah. He's our present to you!"

"NO THAT'S MORE LIKE A CURSE!" WooHyun exclaimed as L twitched.