PART 2 - DESTINED TO BE WITH

DRAMA ROAD

I supposed to marry him once but I managed to avoid the betrothal with his help, my supposed to be fiancé. I was in love with another man already as he was found his ideal woman himself. Truth to be told, he was not bad as he had so much qualities in him for a good future husband. He was having an excellent family background and education aside of his very attractive physical appearances. All in all, he was every father’s dream to have as a son-in-law. A very smart well-mannered good looking young master with a bright future indeed.

But he was born in a wrong family. It was true that he was coming from a noble family but his grandfather, the one suggested for our betrothal was known to be an evil politician. The family union was one of his way in having my father’s support to strengthen his devilish legion against the ruling King. But hey, the precious grandson was against his plan. Not only the young master want to marry the woman of his dream but he would also wanted to defend his childhood friend, the Crown Prince from his grandfather’s evil plans.

The young master and I becoming friends with times as we both harbouring one sided love to the people we were in loved with.

He said, his chance to be with the woman he loved was very very thin. Firstly, she was coming from a different family status his grandfather would never approved him to marry. Secondly the woman he wanted to be with was in love with another man. Not just another man. The woman in love and dearly loved by his best friend, the Crown Prince.

As for me, my chances to be with the man I loved was also thin. Not only he was loving another woman oh so dearly but the man I loved was an expert in ignoring the people he didn’t wished to be with. But being stubborn me I would not going to give up so easily. The Crown Prince could reject me all he wants but at the end I was the chosen Crown Princess he needed to marry sooner or later. I thought, he would love me eventually if I stayed by his side.

But it was all the dreams I have had while the reality spoke by its own. My feeling was never answered, even after the woman the Crown Prince’s loved gone missing. She was still the one he loved dearly. The occupying his heart. Her name was the only one he called in his sleep. And me, I was just the chosen Crown Princess he never let to enter his heart.

And for my friend, the young master love story was not great too. He putted himself in danger to hide the woman she loved when her true identity revealed that she was actually the daughter of the most wanted criminal in that era. The young master was ready to throw his comfortable life to be with her but the woman never answered his feelings. Every time he saw her she was crying in misery from missing the Crown Prince so much. When the woman heard the Crown Prince was gravely ill, she cared about nothing and bravely coming to treated him until the Crown Prince completely recovered.

I was stubborn but my heart was not made from stone. I knew my limit. I couldn't live my life as other people's burden. And I didn't to spent the rest of my life knowing I never loved. So I told the King that I wanted to give up my position as the Crown Princess and live my life as an ordinary woman. One year after I left, I heard the Crown Prince ascended the throne and known as greatest King that ever existed. The man was never answering my feeling but I never regret in loving him once for he was a loyal man to his woman and a good King to his people.

How about my friend, the Young Master? He was alive and sound. He was severely injured after saving the woman he loved before from his grandfather’s hit men. His most loyal guard saved him and brought him out of the palace. He recovered after a few months and when his childhood friend, the King, heard that the young master still alive he came to see him and asked him to go back to the palace and help him as one of his minister.

But the Young Master politely refused to his friend’s offer saying he was planning to spent the rest of his life in the village and live peacefully with his wife thanking the King for the oppounity and wished him good luck.

Yes, the young master finally found his other half. Not the woman he wanted to be with before. But the woman he wanted to start a new and build a future together. The woman he shared his deeply thoughts and sorrows before. The woman experiencing the same fate and troubles as him. The woman he saw and saw him as a second chance. The former chosen Crown Princess. Me.

The Young Master and I first met to supposed to be married. And we met again to be really married. It took times for us to realise that we were each other, other half. And after a long tiring process we reunited again as we destined to be with each other.