Chap. 1

My Heart's Obsession

“Raise your hands for me and stay very still,” he tells me as he watches me with his eyes glossed over. Watching me, as he ripped off my shirt his smirk grew and his breathing grew heavy.

 

                                  ~A few hours earlier~

 

  Today is a great day. That is, if I can ever get this gift done. “It has to be perfect for when he comes home,” I thought while finishing up gifts. If you don't know, today's my love's birthday. With him being so busy these days, I didn't hear him walking around talking too much about it. Little does he know I've been planning something super fun for him.

 

 I called Shin to check up on operation ‘Keep The Mouse Busy’ to see any updates.

 

“Hey Bri! Yeah Hyukjae's fully distracted. We've...gone to so many stores what human goes to this many stores in one day?!” he whines. I laughed as he continued his rambling.

“Sorry Shin. You know how he is once he finds something he likes. In another twenty minutes everything will be ready.”

 

   I told him the rest of the details and where everyone would be when they came in. In the background I could hear Shin playfully yelling at Hyuk and his contagious laughter in between the yells. I giggled and hung up then went to pick out my outfit.