Chapter #1: Fooling around

INSANITY

Gahi/Soohyun's POV: 

(Sometime after TWISTED.) 

It was the summer, August 5th, 2019. We were all just sitting around doing nothing. Since it was our day off. We were all either hanging out somewhere with our brothers, friends or alone. But then some of us are just laying around doing nothing. Since we rarely have enough time to do to just hang. 

Most of the time we are to busy, to even breathe. 

Koda and I still had to go out and portal later, to protect the city, it was our way to make sure everyone was safe and everything. 

Right now Koda and I were at the arcade, hanging around and playing video games. Since we don't have to be out till 9 pm. And it was currently 10 am. 
We both by a miracle woke up earlier than normal. 

Dealo, our maknae had gone off to a skateboarding park with his twin brother Zelo. After telling Yang that he was leaving. 
Because if he didn't tell us, then it would be a big scare to us. Considering all that we lost. 

After I won for the umpteenth time. Koda slightly groaned in frustration. As he glared softly at me. 

When I threw my head back in loud laughter. He tackled me down and we wrestled for a few minutes like always. We've been close-knit since we were younger. Yang and Gou kept saying that we had the closest relationship in the group. I don't know if that's true. But everyone else says it. 

I saw in the corner of my eyes, the others that we're still here were rolling their eyes. 

"Here they go again," I heard Rebel Hyung grumble under his breathe. But I saw there were smiles on the faces. 

Afterall this was the first break, and also the first time we were all together in one group in years. Which was kind of sad. 

And I guess we all had a feeling in the pit of our stomachs that this wasn't going to be forever. Oh, how damn right that was. 


Sorry, it's so short! The next chapter will be longer! - Nic