Chapter #6: An Unexpected Visit

INSANITY

Jongho/Koda's POV: 

After snowboarding, everyone was doing their own thing. Gahi and Sehun went lord knows where. And the other members were either out sledding, skiing or around the vast cabin.
It was 4 pm, the sun was about to go down in the next hour or so. And even though it was still pretty early we had a long day of snowboarding. From 9 am to 2 pm.  6 hours of snowboarding nonstop. Nini and I were the only ones in the big living room, watching a movie, the movie was action. Well, because we both loved action movies... 
Only towards the middle of the movie, I kept feeling my eyes close. And my head kept snapping forward. 
But I was trying to force myself to stay awake, cause for some reason I was embarrassed by
Jongin catching me asleep for some reason.


Jongin's POV: 

It was easy to notice that Jongho was starting to fall asleep. It became even more obvious when his head kept snapping forward. But he kept trying to stay awake. I shook my head and softly chuckled, "go ahead and close your eyes Jongho-" I said. He looked to me with sleepy eyes, and I gave him a soft smile. 
"I'll still be here when you wake up, so sleep little brother-" I stated. I reached out to ruffle his hair, letting my hand linger in his hair. I wasn't shocked when Jongho nuzzled slightly to my touch. 
"But...you'll end up being forced in a cuddle-" Jongho said.
    I rolled my eyes, "Who says I don't like cuddling with you?" I asked.
Jongho gave me a look of shock as I said that. "But I always thought it annoyed you..." Jongho said in shock. 
I rolled my eyes, "No!~ You're like a human heater- so warm, I liked cuddling with you!~ It's just in the summer is when it got annoying-" I said with a chuckle. 
I watched my brother take in what I said. "So if you want to sleep I don't mind, little brother," I said. 
Jongho laid his head on my shoulder, but he still hesitated to close his eyes. I caught him looking up to me in the corner of my eyes. 

I could feel the familar warmth that radiated from my brother. Which made me think back to how much I have missed being able to see my brother every day, like before. Sure we talked on the phone, texted, and face timed. But we barely had time to hang out together just the two of us. With his missions, and me being an idol. It got so hard for us to find the time much. But I always pushed for us to see eachother during free time. 
Because I didn't want our close relationship to fall, and also I worry about him a lot, and I want to make sure he's happy and healthy. 

I got myself out of the trance, of the past. I looked to the side to see that my little brother finally fell asleep. 
"I missed you Nini-" He said softly in his sleep. 
I smiled widely, I ruffled his hair, my fingers lingering in his midnight blue hair that was slightly faded. But it was still a very dark blue. 
"I know, I missed you too Teddy.." I softly said. Teddy bear was the nickname that I made up back when we were toddlers. But I barely call him that now. I found myself calling him teddy when he's going through. 
It wasn't that far off from when I finally fell asleep.Laying my head on my brothers head, and letting my eyes close. Letting the movie we were watching fade in the background. 


Gahi's POV: 

Sehun and I walked in the living room of the cabin. To see Jongin Hyung, and Koda asleep. Koda was asleep on Jongins shoulder, while Jongin was asleep on Kodas head. They both looked peaceful. I looked to my little brother. Who took his phone out to take a picture. Luckily I told him to turn off the flash of his phone. 

"Send me the picture later," I softly whispered. With a crack of a smile, that also reached my eyes. Sehun nodded, holding back his laughter somehow. While sending me the picture really quickly. Before we noticed Koda had opened his eyes for a little. But he didn't move. 

Time skip: 

There was a knock on the door. We all knew who it was because the knock was well known within our section. So Yang went to go open the door without hestation and as we thought, standing there was the leader of the Bronze Dragons. It was Bang Min Ah, little sister of Yongji Hyung, known as codename MJ. Which by the way made it slightly sad that she was here. But I didn't say anything.
She was a fierce women, strong, and the leader of the Bronze Dragon. I wondered why she was here. 
Because its been awhile since the bronze dragons had been around the group or in our terrioty. So this whole thing is kind of making this nerve wrecking and confusing. 
Especially with the way Yang was behaving along with the other hyungs. 


--