Chapter #2: The Mission

INSANITY

Sehun's POV: 

It's been a whole month or so since the whole thing with finally having my brother back, expect I found out about the poison. Except now, I haven't heard anything from him in maybe two weeks. But then I wasn't that worried, he was still at home he wasn't missing, and Jongin Hyung has contact with Jongho or Koda. But I mostly knew them all by their birthnames and not their nicknames. Well except for some that I didn't get that close too. 
But I feel in time that will change.

I was driving around in the car, with the other members. Until I saw someone zoom by on the motorcycle. And I didn't know what came out of me, but I suddenly told the manager to follow. Because I could recognize the sliver and black hair from anywhere. It had to be Soohyun. No question about it. 


Gahi/Soohyuns POV: 

I knew that it was EXO's van, and I knew; knowing Sehun he was going to follow me. But I couldn't do anything about it. Due to the fact I was in a hurry. This is was the earliest I've been out. 
I stopped infront of the hideout, after doing all the crap that I had to do to get in. I wasn't shocked when the van opened next to me and Sehun came out. I could hear the gasp of several people. When they saw the dried blood around my stomach.

Before Sehun, and the rest of EXO can even get a word out. I heard a loud worried voice yelled over all of them. 

"Ga, what the hell happened?" I heard. 

I looked over to see Koda rushing over to me, as he almost slammed the door of the hideout open. He ignored the shouts from some of the others. As he rushed over to me. The shouts of annoyance from the others stopped when they saw the dried blood.

I remember, for a brief fleeting moment, I almost wanted to wish this was a dream, that he wasn't standing there alive, after the he had put me through, the monster he turned me into. It took everything I had not to go down and attack him. I ended up having to take my dagger out, and cut my arm with it just so I don't go off to attack him, being careful not to cut any important arteries. And not to cut too big, cause I didn't want to bleed out. A shotting familiar pain rafted my body. But I didn't cringe or cry in pain, I just stood there, frozen until I felt warm, crimson liquid drip down my arm. 

But then as soon as he left, I begin to panic, considering I knew I could bleed out. Even though it was a pretty small cut. I knew It would be hard on everyone if I died if I passed on. I didn't want them to suffer, I didn't want Sehun to suffer. 

So I raced to sitch myself up. after cleaning up the blood. 
At times like this, I was glad that I had a first aid kit with me in my bag that was on my back. 

I was chased out of my thoughts when I felt someone squeeze my shoulder. And I looked straight ahead of me to see Koda looking at me. I can see the clear. worry, the slight frustration and irritation. Because I wasn't answering. And for all he knew, I was attacked. Or atleast he thinks that I was attacked. 
I signed slightly, knowing that if I didn't answer in a few seconds. He was going to rush off on his motorcycle or car to rush and see where my 'attackers' went. 

"I cut my arm, to distract myself. If you noticed it's a small cut, and it's wrapped and clean," I stated. Before Koda could even mention anything else. 

Everyone looked to me with slightly shocked looks. as if I grew two heads. "I'm not lying! I'm telling the truth," I said. I wasn't shocked when Koda still gave me that hard stare.

Nor was I shocked when he softly, but tightly gripped my good wrist. And pulled me away to the side. So that he can talk to me about something. 
I knew this was him being him, knowing fully well that there was more to the story. Then I let on. 

No one else followed expect for Sehun and Jongin. Which again wasn't that shocking. Sehun was my brother, and Jongin was Koda's. 

"Spill," Koda stated sternly. "Why would you cut yourself?" He asked.

I signed, "He's back-" I mumbled.

There was a look of horror, worry and slight frustration in Koda's eyes. As his jaw clenched, his fist clenched and his shoulders were tense. 
There was a look of confusion in my brothers and Jongin's faces. 
Koda gave me a disappointed look. Probably thinking for a second that I knew for a while and just didn't tell him . 
"I only found out today, I would have told you earlier Kod," I said. 

Koda pinched his nose, slightly growled. Before he stormed off. Dragging Gou, and Yang behind him, As I stood there rolling my eyes, and pinching my nose as he has done before. Even though I expected him to not take it well. It was still a slightly bothersome problem. 

'Leave it to my best friend to get all protective' I thought to myself. 

"What was that about?" Sehun asked. 

"Long story," I said.

Time Skip: 

I couldn't help but slightly sign when I found myself being scolded by Yang, and Gou combined. 
Yongji Hyung had gone off on a small mission, maybe a few days ago. 

Before I can argue or do anything the door slammed open slightly, and in popped in Yongji and Rebel.
Who both for some reason looked like they saw a ghost. Yongji turned to us and said we had a new mission. 

Yongji looked to me and Koda and said that for sure we had to portal for sure. And we were to report anything going on. 
With the danger and maybe rush of what they were saying. Something told me, was about to go on.