CHAPTER 4

SPY MISSION

''Yah, Jihyo is not you?'' Suk Jin asked as he was curious who could it be? This not their first time they played spy game, They had been doing for more six years. So it won’t be possible if it was Jihyo. Jae Suk was driving as usual in running man, Suk Jin sat beside him. Jihyo, Jong Kook and Haha was in the first row back seat while Gary and Kwang Soo sat at the last row.

‘’What’s make you think it was me? It could be one of us or Shinhwa member’’ Jihyo asked back as a cover up it was not her. Jihyo is a great actress so it won’t be possible she can pretended innocent. Haha split it out said

‘’That possibility right, maybe the spy couple one of Shinhwa member. Try think carefully why they invited Yumi to join Shinhwa team not the other celebrity?’’ Jong Kook interrupted Haha as he thought of something that is related with Haha theory.

‘’Ya! Yumi and Eric had been acting together for two different drama right?’’ Jae suk clap his hand as he thought Jong Kook theory might be true.

‘’Ha! Yes correct. They had been in drama for twice and both of the drama they brought love relationship characters’’ They were agree as this might be true. Jihyo turn looked out to window, she was smiling and thought to herself how easily trick them.

While in Shinhwa team car…

Junjin was driving, Hyeung sat beside Junjin. Eric, Yumi and Minwoo sat in the first row while Dongwan and Andy in the last seat row.

‘’Who could be?’’Junjin asked as he was curious who could it be those spy couple, maybe is one of us.

‘’Who do you think it could be?’’ Minwoo looked everyone as he try to figure it out maybe is one of us.

‘’Maybe Jihyo and Gary Hyung or maybe Yumi and running man team’’ Said Andy. Yumi turn back looked at Andy to deny his thought.

‘’No is wasn’t me’’Everyone felt something fishy here, their instinct thought it might be true Yumi is one of them.

‘’if a guy, my instinct will say Jae Suk hyung as he well known water gun pro’’ Said Dongwan as he remember Jae Suk use to be a great spy in running man.

‘’That possibly right but I don’t think so if it was him, if it was him it will be an easy target to all of us. It could be someone who we didn’t think about it’’ Said Eric. Hyesung was surprises with Eric thought but he act cool pretending nothing happened. He never knew his best friend are this smart.

‘’If the spy couple is among us, I do believe it won’t be Hyesung’’ Said Minwoo and everyone laughing including Hyesung, he turn looked out the window and thought himself…

‘’We are going to see that’’

All of the team had arrived in one of famous café in South Korea for the first game. The owner of the café had reserve for them at the upstairs to play those game. The table were arranged half rectangle, Jong Kook, Junjin, Kwang soo, Gary, and Minwoo were sat on the left while in the right side Yumi, Eric, Andy, Hyesung and Jihyo and in between left and right where Suk Jin on the left side Jae Suk in middle and lastly Dongwan on the right. Both of the team sat separately directed by the running man PD in order Hyesung and Jihyo will easily succeed their mission. Jong Kook looked towards Yumi and Eric as they were sitting very close, Jong kook find something fishy about them.

‘Today game will be the thief card. If anyone of you has the thief card in the last game the all of the team member won’t receive hint about those spy couple.’’ The PD explain to them and pass it the cards, Jong Kook took it and hand it over Jae Suk as he will separately give it each of them. Jae Suk finding the thief card and show it to them, He shuffle those card and pass it to them each one by one.

‘’ Okay we start with Jihyo first show your card to the camera’’ Said Jae Suk. Jihyo lift it up her card by put it on her shoulder and it shows not the thief card. Moving on to the other with different face expression, it shows the thief card was not with them and now Andy turns to show the camera what card he holding. Found it, the thief card was in Andy hand. Andy was surprises but act cool as all of them looking at him.

‘’Nope, I don’t think is Andy’’ Said Eric facing him Andy just keep it cool. While everyone busy showing their card, Hyesung and Jihyo make their move. Jihyo put her hand down follow by Hyesung, without anyone notice both of them sat very close so no one will see they were holding hand, their eyes watching all them. Hyesung took a peek at his watch, only left few second to let go of her hand and yes it done left only mission and the first task succeed. Everyone had done showed their card but Andy sill keep his face expression cool.

In the middle the Running man Stuff had took 9 of their chairs and arranged in a circle for musical chair game. Everyone making as circle and out of know where Dongwan give an idea that everyone should hold their and as no one walk fast to get a sit as the music stop, Everyone’s agreed with Dongwan idea. Hyeusung make and eye contact with Jihyo as this is a best chance to complete first tasks. All of them gather around the chair with holding their hand including Hyesung and Jihyo. Minwoo saw it

‘’Yah! Hyesung this is your first time holding women hand in variety show?’’ Minwoo was mocking and laughing as this is his first time doing this in variety show. Hyeusng felt shy and face turn’s red.

‘’Ready… Start!” The running man stuff played song Pretend by CNCO in one minute the music stop, everyone rushing to get their sit and everyone. Everyone manage to get a sit except for Junjin who didn’t get a sit. All of them cheers as they succeed for the next round. Now only left Andy and Kwang Soo for the final round. The song played, this time Brand New by Shinhwa the music stop Andy rush to the chair and he manage sat on it, Kwang soo try to push him but he is not that strong as Andy push him down so hard. Andy win’s first game. All of them get back to their own sit, Hyesung and Jihyo had succeeded their first task it will move on the next task in the next location game. Andy walks around them to give his thief card to remain players. He made his choices, he put his card on top Jong kook table and now Jong Kook had the thief card. Jong Kook sighed Andy give him a cute evil laughed.

Running man stuff had remove Andy table and chair as he had won the first game, standing and walking around them as they need to picked and choose card from a person beside them, this is for the ‘Who’s will having the thief card’ in the first round, right now Jong Kook having it. Jong Kook having two cards and Junjin in to choose which card he should take. The thief card was in the left while the running man card was in the right. Junjin look in the eyes as Jong kook try to trick him but Junjin made the right choice, He took the right card and Joong Kook sighed as the thief card are on his hand and this round moving on until it end at Jihyo as she sat at the last row.

The last game before moving to the next game will be rock, paper and scissors game. They will versus according who are beside them and the winner will be continuing with the other player. The game started with Joong Kook and Junjin, Joong Kook was hoping this will be his last chance escape having a thief card but it didn’t go well as Junjin won the first match. Moving on to the last stage Jae Suk versus Hyesung as Jae Suk beat it the other Shinhwa member. In the last round Jae Suk wins. Jae Suk had showed to them that he had a running man card as a winner he passed to the PD as it make equally same with rest of player. All of the remain put their card on the table and they have to make around as need to be sit once Jae Suk blow a whistle. It took 23 second for Jae Suk blow a whistle and everyone rushing to spot Jong Kook is watching who will be sat at his place. As everyone had sat at their places and Gary who are the one sat at Jong Kook ious place. Jong Kook sight softly as he knew his team fails in the first game. Running man team loose in the first game as Gary had the thief card. Shinhwa team won and receives a hint about those spy couple. They gather together as opened the folded paper, Hyesung is making eye contacted towards Jihyo that he will inform her what was the hint and the was *하루라도 Girl Friend* All of Shinhwa member are blur as the can’t get this hint. Hyesung smile as he knew this hint it was one of his chorus line in Roco Drama song.